Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

Dear Dang Diddly DE Developers

As a fan of 2008's Dark Sector and its very fun Glaive usage, I think it's an incredible shame that Warframe's counterparts to the Glaive have fallen so far behind in terms of usefulness. All Glaives have Skana damage, rely on incredibly rare stances to be even remotely useful, and have minuscule Throw Attack damage that makes them completely overshadowed by Gunblades, which have around 4 to 9 times more damage on their shots compared to the various Glaives, something their differences do not make up for.

Would it be possible to do a pass on Glaives (especially their Throw Attack damage) like you have done in the past for Heavy Blades and Scythes?

Something I would do is give Glaives Throw Attack damage on par with the Gunblades, but remove stealth damage bonus from Throw attacks, so it wouldn't become overpowered. After all, the stealth bonus damage is meant as a reward for getting up-close in stealth. Ranged stealth is what we have headshots for.

Like always, stay hotdog.
Thanks for reading, have a Hektato:

Zs1N6oJ.png

1) Considering that, due to the Valkyr Prime lore debacle, Valkyr fans currently are progressing through the 5 stages of grief, and right now we're entering "Bargaining", I ask: can we have at least a promise that Valkyr Umbra will be based on Gersemi? ...Remember: the next stage of grief is depression. >.>

alternatively, or complementary:

2) Any word on the "lore fixes" for Valkyr/Valkyr Prime/Gersemi Valkyr that you folks mentioned to be working on during the last Devstream? DE_Steve mentioned they were "big lore challenges", and so far we saw no fixes to that.

3) After the huge outcry in the forums, Twitter, Facebook and so on, could you folks reconsider the making of a Gersemi Prime Skin, sold in the market? 

4) ...When do we get more Kavat breeds?

Hello! I have a couple of questions.

1. I've talked to many players about Sniper weapons and for once I have to agree that they are underused because of not having a supportive role in this game. Right now, Snipers are just like rifles except with a scope with bonuses and hipfire inaccuracy whereas other rifles like Grinlok and even the Soma can perform better than Snipers in most situations.

My opinion on improving these weapons is by adding support-based mods such as disabling eximus enemies abilities or dealing crowd control AoE damage like we have with Sobek and Jat Kittag. And of course to trigger these said mods is by landing a headshot (similar to Stalker's Acolyte mods like Argon Scope). This not only makes Snipers a "High Risk, High Reward" type weapons. but also makes them not only usable in tough situations, but also benefits the squad as well as yourself.

So my question is will Snipers ever get a "support-based" improvment that makes them more usable? 

2. How is the progress going on Mag Deluxe skin?

6 hours ago, PyroThePlatypus said:

Sure it does. If the system was optimized, you wouldn't see such an increase in players. How would you explain such an increase? If players think that the system is so optimized and good, why would there be an increase in players, instead of an increase you'd see about the same numbers of players... the only explanation to the increase in player numbers is that they wanted to get more exp in less time. That's where the fact that most of the players today are farming exp ( on maps like Bere, Akkad, etc.. ) comes in, instead of playing the game how its meant to be played, everyone is farming exp, and if you have double exp, you farm even more affinity, and that's not how the game meant to be played ( you can see that exp farm is not DE's intention by looking at the recent nerfs to Draco and Akkad).

If all you see in the game is farming exp with a specific set of frames, then you are blind to the lack of optimization the system desperately needs.

so now youre talking about xp farming and not credits. its clear to me you dont have any idea what it is you're talking about anymore and are just looking for an excuse to complain.

Just now, Dani751 said:

Is there any chance that Zephyr will be able to fly (after rework that comes Soon) and im mean fly like Titania and not just flop around like fish

This strikes me as unlikely. Titania's flight also comes with her model shrinking, which allows her to move through most tilesets without issue. This might actually be the only reason why she gets to fly in any case. Without it flight would be closer to a pinball minigame than anything. 

I don't think she needs flight in any case, it feels like every time someone suggests it its just for the sake of giving it to her than anything else. Her movement and mobility is fine right now.

Speaking of Zephyr, how far has work on the deluxe skin progressed, and what skins or items will ship alongside it?

7 minutes ago, Anayo said:

Can we get the option to change our frame sex? 

That was actually studied but discarded very very early on. The short version is that "being able to change sex" = "double the work for each warframe", and "fixed 'sex'" = "more chance to make it part of each frame's identity".

That's why the only frame with "two versions" was Excalibur, and that was scrapped early on. The Female Excalibur was reworked as Nyx even before Warframe became Open Beta.

Suggestion:

Able to fashion weapons individually to compliment warframe color schemes!

At this moment weapons got 3 config slots set globally for all warframes (limited to 3 color schemes) and whenever i want to fashion a warframe with a 4th color scheme i'm forced to build a second weapon just to fashion it for that warframe without overriding a previous set color scheme.

Blue nova -> Blue weapon color scheme (config a)

Purple Ember -> Purple weapon color scheme (config b)

Red Ash -> Red weapon color scheme (config c)

Yellow Rhino -> Yellow weapon color scheme (config ?) <- problem!! i guess i'll use config C then? 

Fashion weapons individually per warframe would solve this. (just like the attachments: syadana's and armor)

Edited by PPPokeHerFace

Question: Ever since Parkour 2.0, Zephyr has been pretty much been reduced in use. With Turbulence and Tornado (Sometimes) being somewhat the only + side.

Tail Wind & Dive Bomb, even though they are fun to use, do not offer that much in practical use.

So... is there any chance she might get a rework on her abilities next year?

1. Will there ever be an option to change how syndicate "minion" status behave. Like changing it from the action button or making it a hold down instead of press so I don't tell them to follow or defend when trying to do something else and maybe add more options beyond the two states?

2. Will there ever be an option to turn off plat rushing all together so when I lag or there is delay I don't rush by accident? It happens more than it should even when being careful.

3. Will there ever be an option for Syndicate medals that blend in with certain environments to be more visible like red veil on Eris or new loka on Earth? I've missed many bc they can be quite hard to see depending on the map.

4. Rescue missions pretty much need to be rushed after the target is freed and even when that is done they still go down too fast. Any info on making them less likely to go down in a single shot or two or follow better? It sucks when I run sorties sometimes I lose bc I can't revive them when they go down around like 16 enemies when they refuse to follow me or go down instantly when they get shot by some enemies like bombards originally aimed at me and they get hit instead and go down.

5. Speaking of sorties any chance to remove the useless and aggravating rewards that aren't worth the combined effort?

6. Will we ever get archwing companions or something equivalent? Maybe even more missions/modes for it?

Edited by (XB1)THE VIS0RED
forget something related

1)Any dates, when separate accesories coloring come to us?

2)Any ETA of new Riven mods? 

3) Riven capacity needs to be increased (my suggestion, bind it by profile rank)

4) Custom missions by clans overlords, when?

5) Any thoughts about new dark sectors?

6) Nef anyo with index final release, when?

7) Custom parkour animations, when?

Also TY for TWW nice job, I believe next one with UMBRA will be same level or better)

Edited by UmbraDestroyer

A while back (shortly before Lunaro I think) Steve said that we might be able to move where the dojo is located on the star-map. I was wondering if that idea has been scrapped or if it is being held onto for later or will it be implemented soon?

I was also wondering if there are any plans to expand into new solar systems or are you planning to focus more on our solar system for now?

I know that a lot of people have been asking about what is behind the door with the infest growth, BUT WAIT I was curious if you have ideas and/or plans for the door opposite of the infested growth one yet?

Will we be able to visit Teshin's temple as a relay but only in our operator's form?

any idea when the syndicate assassination target idea might come to fruition(don't need a hard date just would like an idea to help get my friends back in the game)?

could you please explain why Valkyr Prime doesn't break the story line.(I think I have an idea as to why but would like to hear your opinion)

Thank you for the War Within and also for the other updates (vacuum within, Valkyr prime, the prime vault unsealed, and the many many MANY other hot-fixes and updates(such as negative damage and mag)) thank you to all the members of DE

Edited by Infamystoops

When are we going to see these things?

• Index event part 2 (with clan rankings, and event weapon)
  • Corpus Tonfa (If not event weapon, hoping it isn't and event weapon is like.. Opticor Vandal or something)
  • More Kavat Breeds (I'm itching to breed and forma some more of the superior companions)
  • Spear Guns (Can't wait for Warframegate SG-1 to use these with my Inaros)
  • The Infested Door to be finally opened or "cleaned"
  • Zephyr rework/deluxe skin? Would like to see zephyr's "flying" be more on par with Titania, or at least give her some degree of stopping or "stalling" mid air, instead of the current, somewhat broken, fall slightly slower for 2 seconds then crash like a rock mechanic she has.

And can we if ever see these things?

• Kuva cost cap for riven rerolling
  • More control over riven stat RNG
  • Even further adjustments for current Rivens (currently some, even super boosted rivens arn't bringing old, weak, weapons up to par due to their terrible innate stats, like trying to give damage and crit to a 6 damage weapon with 2.5% crit rate to make it "viable" for example)
  • A heal gun to heal objectives/other tenno? (An idea I've gotten with the latest negative damage riven "glitch?")
  • Sortie rework again. (At least take out the useless 3x nitain that pretty much everyone agrees was a bad idea, and maybe turn the exilus adapter blueprint back into a normal completed exilus adapter... even if you have to bump up the rarity of it.)