The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we need new/second source of KUVA This is grindfest.

TennoPain

I dont understand it why the hell do we need to get it from 1 place also who on earth haz time to keep going to (mostly ERIS) and do same missions all over again just so u can roll for mod that you may not even like -.- disappointed.

I call hidden grindfest behind KUVA FARM not cool DE not cool at all.

The only thing that annoys me is host migrations breaking on completed siphons before I can extract. It's made me lose about 7k or more of the stuff, so being sent back empty handed is annoying. That's more or less due to folks with horrible connections hosting siphons, I'd presume. It's impressive to have one worse than mine.

The only problem with Kuva I have is that the mother@(*()$ KUVA FORTRESS doesn't have any. Like even if Kuva only comes from planets... what do the grineer do just eat all the kuva instead of bringing it back to the fortress for storage/the queens? Do they just leave it on site? It doesn't make sense.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Yeah, I have no idea why DE didn't implement Kuva as a rare/uncommon resource that could be dropped from Kuva Grineer in increments of 10-20.

It would definitely make the kuva fortress more appealing to come back to, right now, it's just a nice change of scenery and 2 different modes. And at times, maybe my new neural/tellerium farming spot.

You'd think the Kuva Grineer would carry atleast some of the resources they are practicaly named after. Kuva to a Kuva Grineer is pretty much credits to a corpus.

Edited by (XB1)calvina

Make Kuva drop from containers / caches / Eximus units on Kuva Fortress tileset.

Alternatively, completing a mission on Kuva Fortress tileset could award a small amount of Kuva.

Bingo bango, problem solved, reason to visit KF and then there are siphons on various planets.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Mind to explain "1 Place"?

So far I've had to visit Ceres,Sedna , Phobos and Eris in 2 days, with 3 differents factions, and 5 different missions on 2 layers of difficulties.
I fail to see how that is one place.

I will say that it's a bit odd that I've never seen the kuva fortress visit the bottom left portion of the star chart. At least not since the changes to kuva siphons. Maybe they've given an actual reason and I just haven't noticed. Such as more difficulty working with certain tile sets than others or something like that. Regardless, I would eventually like to see kuva siphons pop up on every planet.

I agree with the part about them sticking it only on 1 planet. At first I thought they had the Kuva missions spread out on random planets and then would switch them to another spot. 

It's not really a hidden grindfest since we're having to collect a large amount of kuva. So there isn't anything secretive or hidden about having to grind and farm the stuff. 

Farming Kuva is easy, and this is coming from a guy who yesterday had no clue how to use transference. regarding repetitiveness, this is nothing compared to going for Prime parts or certain Warframes like Mesa and Equinox. at least you're guaranteed some Kuva with each run provided you destroy the Siphon which is easy. if you have one person to take agro from the Guardians and another using transference to grab the Kuva, it takes like 5 minutes, I've been doing it all day and I really enjoyed it. hell, me and my welsh buddy did a Kuva Flood by ourselves. TWICE.

dunno about you but if I had to choose between farming for Equinox or Nitain, and farming Kuva, I'll pick the red stuff every time. this stuff is more fun to farm than most other things since you keep changing nodes when you chase after the Kuva Missions.

it's Warframe, surely you didn't expect a new resource to be available WITHOUT a grind, did you?

My problem is that the only method of getting Kuva are Kuva Siphon Missions. Yes you can easily find a group doing them, and yes you can find a planet to do them, but they are a PITA. 

Why not give us some other ways to get Kuva as well, even if they aren't as quick a way to get a lot? Give us an alternate option for those of us who know HOW to do Kuva Siphon missions, but just really, really, really don't enjoy them. 

I think many of you are not understanding the complaint. It isn't that it isn't easy enough to find a Kuva Siphon mission, it is that it is the ONLY way to get Kuva, and it is frustrating and not fun for many of us. ESPECIALLY with how poorly the operators scale right now, and how alpha the whole operator system is right now (yes, alpha, not beta, it isn't even what I would call beta yet it is so incomplete). 

I just want another, slower way to get Kuva that isn't frustrating as hell. Make decentish, but not too large amounts appear in caches in Kuva fortresses or something IDK... just don't make those awful siphon missions the only way. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)calvina said:

Yeah, I have no idea why DE didn't implement Kuva as a rare/uncommon resource that could be dropped from Kuva Grineer in increments of 10-20.

It would definitely make the kuva fortress more appealing to come back to, right now, it's just a nice change of scenery and 2 different modes. And at times, maybe my new neural/tellerium farming spot.

You'd think the Kuva Grineer would carry atleast some of the resources they are practicaly named after. Kuva to a Kuva Grineer is pretty much credits to a corpus.

This would be a nice alternative way of getting Kuva.

20 hours ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Its not random or only one planet...you people do realize they will spawn where ever the kuva fortress is closest to right?

Yes, but the fact that the kuva fortress rarely wanders away from Eris and Pluto makes it annoying, and will soon feel tiring with the same tilesets.

However, I don't find it a grindfest, as I do the kuva floods only, and do other stuff in-between those runs.

It confuses me why the fortress doesn't have any available.  perhaps they could hold special events over weekends where we "raid" the fortress for their supplies.  Though i'd like to see packs of kuva added into sorties along with relic packs and arcances.  those would be replacing nitian, forma, and exlus adapters.  I would suggest both potato blueprints but aren't they already in there with the new reward pool?

21 hours ago, Ciaus said:

It'd be wonderful if Kuva fort enemies / missions gave Kuva. 
And it'd make sense. 
And it would give a non-operator-based hyper-repetitive bad lighting ruinable bug-prone way of getting the stuff :D

this alone would actually make me WANT to play that tile set area..I've only done the first mission...an EXTERMINATE that took me 25 minutes to do just because the tile was so stupidly Huge...even if it looked cool.....

Edited by xcynderx