[DE]Drew

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

CbfvHjc.png

Inb4 secondary / melee / (and so on) Riven mods won't get their own pool and all share that 15 plus whatever you buy Riven mod slots.

Edit:

qqimvq9.png

Yes, finally.

Fixed infested Maggots continuing to feed off their victims even after being destroyed.

Edited by MaidGalaxy
Redtext n Complaints~
  • Upvote 69

For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

That wasn't so technically horrible then after all... Or the plats will go straight to more database capacity? :D

Hurray. Sort of. I guess.

• Upvote 21

Wouldn't it be better if Riven Mod Slots costed Credits to you know give us a credit sink. :/ well thanks anyways.

You guys may aswell start charging for standard mod slots if that's how much they're going to cost. 

Edited by Eggplants
  • Upvote 61

5 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

Gee... thanks I guess? :/ I would've preferred credits or something even just a flat capacity increase but whatever i guess

Edited by NyxCrab
  • Upvote 38

Those are some overly expensive slots, Jesus Christ, if the cap isn't raised for free when other Rivens are released, this will become a problem.

But then again, ever since the last changes to sorties I barely got any Rivens at all (like, 1 Vulklok Riven, that's it).

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Upvote 57

Slots for plat? TRANSFERENCE SUIT ENERGY COLOR!?

Oh man!

To anyone wondering about the plat: the issue remains in the database size. Paying for it means that there's an inversion DE will be able to use later to increase said database further. More or less.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 16

1 minute ago, Freezing-Dragon said:

Much better!

But.. Why Riven Slot cost for Plat? What if some Tenno is broke from Plat and no trade and it's F2P?

Because every other slot costs platinum.

The price could get lowered a bit but ehh... Just happy to have more slots

IMO they should also give us 15 free slots when secondaries come out and whatever else.

Edited by RyujinFrost
  • Upvote 14