Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, EroMate said:

Still waiting for a RNG rework for Sortie...

I have to much ENDO....

The only Riven i have are trad, without trad i have drop only 4 and their are for trash wep (panthera/mitter).

Only 4....

Er.

"trash weapons"

You do realize that's the entire point of the Riven system, right? To buff weapons that aren't exactly...well, top tier, so to speak?

There's still a bug where when you load into a relic fissure the relic ends up unequipping. At least for meso. I've gotten this around 5 times in the last 20 or so runs between last week and today. Also good job of breaking trading. At least between my friend and I. We end up freezing every time we attempt to trade.

17 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

CbfvHjc.png

Inb4 secondary / melee / (and so on) Riven mods won't get their own pool and all share that 15 plus whatever you buy Riven mod slots.

That was my assumption as well MaidGalaxy, would be pleased to be wrong; but its what I expect currently.

your playerbase (losers like you said) said make riven mods capacity UNLIMITED like the other mods not makes us pay for what is free...these are MODS NOT WARFRAMES or WEAPONS to pay slots for them... ''i am gonna pay for mod slots'' said noone ever ...

Thanks De, I'm really upset this time. Explanation: it took me 2 whole days of farming, mostly on Hieracon to get one of these hard to get axi e1 relics. I invested my time to refine it to radiant and finally the hotfix blow it away.

My whole team, four people at all couldn't finish the mission during update time. All of us lost a radiant axi e1, together with lifetime. 

No reward, nothing but a clear reward screen (rescue Mission, grineer). Mission abortion impossible, the Grineer killed the rescued person in background and I could only force the pc to close the whole game. 

I've allready lost so much time with excavation, had the relic, but hostmigration deleted all rewards, to try again and again,

.. it's just frustrating.

How do you fix those cases, rather then ignoring them? 

Edited by scoretron

5 minutes ago, EroMate said:

Still waiting for a RNG rework for Sortie...

I have to much ENDO....

The only Riven i have are trad, without trad i have drop only 4 and their are for trash wep (panthera/mitter).

Only 4....

I got only 3....

Great. So we have some occuring-once-per-1000-games harmless bugs fixed, that's cool, but when will you find some time to work on a fix for the extraction-forcing constant and forever damaging maggots bug that the players are experiencing since 19.3.0 or even earlier and that appear in EVERY SINGLE RUN OF EVERY SINGLE INFESTED MISSION? Please...?

2 minutes ago, Dioxety said:

People complain about 60p but I can easily make 300+ a day by just selling arcane and prime stuff.

not all of us are as lucky as you, I farm oodles of prime stuff and arcanes, but no one ever buys, as it stands I barely make enough plat as is, so yea, 60 plat for just 3 measly riven slots is a little absurd to us