Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.2 + 19.3.2.1

[DE]Drew

Mabye fix the shield and heath drain when there is no maggot on you bug? The one that has been around for months now. Please?

4 minutes ago, Biscotchi said:

Infinite maggot DoT glitch. Been there for weeks. Fix it.

Edited by ZekkWalker

23 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Riven Mod Additions/Changes/Fixes:

• For those of you who have reached the max Riven Capacity, you can now increase your Riven Capacity by purchasing additional Slots. Visit the market to get a bundle of three slots for 60 Platinum. The maximum capacity is still capped at 60 Riven Slots total for technical reasons. 

Great Move.  no need for alt account storehouses so much with this change, and everyone who wouldnt do that benefits too... 

Only.. WOW 20 A SLOT???? Thats as much as a warframe slot... warframes can use many weapons.. weapons cannot use many rivens..

the pecking order is out of order

How about 10 each and 3 for 25? 

dont get me wrong 20 is nothing compared to what they can sell for... but not everyone is a trade hound so the average causal player takes the hit the hardest 

Edited by PookieNumnums

guys they charge plat for riven slot because there is a database issue, please read it in the workshop. I'm thinking this plat will go directly to increase the database dimension (so more riven slot, they are not numbered like warframe colors or weps with builds, they are a string so they occupy database heavier than other features).

at least i hope xD

Lol you guys keep surprising me, you managed to monetize even mod slots. we can't even buy a single one, but three.
This is really disappointing, riven mods were supposed to fix S#&$ weapons (they don't), so you've introduced a lackluster system that is just a bandaid and not an actual solution.
But ok, we let it pass because we know you really love bandaid mods.
Several degrees of RNG and a timegate behind the acquisition of a potentially decent mod? Well, that's not that good, but ok...
But then, asking for 60 platinum if you want to keep more than 15 riven mods (when DE knows there are way more than 15 weapons that could benefit from riven mods) is just disappointing, because there are many ways to monetize a f2p game but you chose the easiest and shadiest route: monetize core gameplay features. I mean, warframe slots and weapons slots are already something.

Ninjas play free, unless you want to be able to choose between many options in a gear centric game, then you'll have to pay.

I wonder what's next.

How does anyone think that this is a good update, DE made a bad system that is the whole riven disaster, RNG mods were already bad during the beta.
And now they made a moneygrab for a system that was awful in the first place.

Edited by jessetys

7 minutes ago, scoretron said:

Thanks De, I'm really upset this time. Explanation: it took me 2 whole days of farming, mostly on Hieracon to get one of these hard to get axi e1 relics. I invested my time to refine it to radiant and finally the hotfix blow it away.

My whole team, four people at all couldn't finish the mission during update time. All of us lost a radiant axi e1, together with lifetime. 

No reward, nothing but a clear reward screen (rescue Mission, grineer). Mission abortion impossible, the Grineer killed the rescued person in background and I could only force the pc to close the whole game. 

I've allready lost so much time with excavation, had the relic, but hostmigration deleted all rewards, to try again and again,

.. it's just frustrating.

How do you fix those cases, rather then ignoring them? 

sama here

11 minutes ago, Dioxety said:

People complain about 60p but I can easily make 300+ a day by just selling arcane and prime stuff.

these 300 pl you get from selling arcane or prime stuff doesn't come from the game it came from player who put money on the game :)

and yea 60 pl 3 slot i'ts expensive but well ... i'ts not like i'll reach the max capacity , unless i have INSANE luck to drop first riven mods for god tiers weapon and GET INSANE stats on god-tier weapon but... that will never happen :)

and as always keep up the good work DE love u :*

Edited by Kuro972

Okay I think 60 plat for THREE riven mod slots is a rather steep asking price, and doesn't give players "value for money". Not when Rivens can be farmed every day (if your lucky) and to reach the current "max" players will need to fork out 900 plat. (Once again) an unreasonable asking price to allow players to give more weapons mileage.

20 minutes ago, Boboberto said:

60p is way too much.

Heck, it shouldn't even cost plat. It's mods. Stop being greedy DE. You get way enough money from skins and other cosmetics. Heck, even weapon, warframe and other slots. But mod slots? I'd rather stick to regular mods then, if this is the way it's going to be.

20 minutes ago, RyujinFrost said:

Because every other slot costs platinum.

The price could get lowered a bit but ehh... Just happy to have more slots

IMO they should also give us 15 free slots when secondaries come out and whatever else.

If the max riven slots capacity is 60 mod slots & we get 15 for each category incoming.. Then just not playing means you wouldn't need to pay for anything doesn't it?
15 Rifle + 15 Secondary + 15 Melee + 15 Shotgun

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Perhaps it's +60 EXTRA slots, like with load-outs. You can earn some and buy load-out slots on top of that if you feel you don't have enough despite your mastery rank.

2 minutes ago, Sirfol said:

guys they charge plat for riven slot because there is a database issue, please read it in the workshop. I'm thinking this plat will go directly to increase the database dimension (so more riven slot, they are not numbered like warframe colors or weps with builds, they are a string so they occupy database heavier than other features).

at least i hope xD

I would hope as well, but without stating that's the case I'm not going to assume that is what there doing.

26 minutes ago, Freezing-Dragon said:

Much better!

But.. Why Riven Slot cost for Plat? What if some Tenno is broke from Plat and no trade and it's F2P?

Trade. The same thing you do for weapons/warframe slots. Unless you are mindless nooboid miragelor spammer that didn't bother making other weapons.

Increased capacity is kinda nice?... If i had actually got any Rivens from the sortie through this last week...

I understand the technical limitations these Riven mods put on the databases, but wouldn't it be better to trim back the amount of "useless" mods that virtually no one uses? (e.g. Warm Coat, Diamond Skin, Flame Repellent, Insulation, Master Thief, Provoked, Retribution, ALL PHYSICAL DAMAGE MODS barring the event and primed versions, Rifle Aptitude and its brethren, etc, etc, you get the idea.) That bloat has to go somewhere.

On the subject of Riven mod stat values, why do they even deal in percentages anyway? If RNG happens to smile upon one's face, you can end up with a impressive % boosts, but multiplying 0 by anything is still 0. I'd suggest Rivens give very small increases to weapons' base stats rather than percentages. That way if you rolled say, critical stats on the Miter, you wouldn't end up with a useless riven, you could possibly mod for crit stats instead (depending on how much it gained)