The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha in dojo why......?????

(PSN)Hbkgrand

????? indeed.

Can your friend show where he saw that Nezha was going out of the game?  DE never said Nezha was going to be taken out of the game.  I suspect your friend misread or misunderstood when DE said Nezha was going to be move out of the sortie and into the dojo.  Maybe he should have checked the validity of his information, like reading the wiki or the forum, before spending all those plats hoarding his sets.  Like others said, there's a delay in updates between PC and console so he could have corrected his mistake before it was too late.  

DE did nothing wrong in this case.  Your friend gambled based on false information and lost.  It stinks that he made a mistake that caused him money, but it's 100% his fault and it's rather silly that your friend expects DE to compensate his mistakes.  Plenty of people spend lots of real money on this game and yet (most) do not ask for special treatment.  He is not a special snowflake.  He should take this as a lesson on the importance of research before acting so rashly/greedily.  Caveat emptor and all.

Sarcasm mod on:

Then dual stats mods have been granted as event rewards, lots of players who missed said events were willing to pay impressive amount of platinum for them. And then DE added this mods as a NiM/Hive/Vor rewards! I want compensation for the mods I have not sold then they have been expensive!

Sarcasm mod off.

Is OP really expect to see sympathy for someone who stockpiled something in anticipation of the removal of the said item (without bothering to do a little bit of research) and was counting future virtual profits? Riiiiiiigth. I am sorta curious what kind of compensation this friend wants. The platinum he spent? The platinum he expected to get? Such posts make me appreciate even more that DE add new ways to get old stuff and that nothing is really lost forever (aside from Founders rewards, that's a fair deal).

P.S. Nice trolling, will bite again. The idea that someone did think that Nezha would be a new Ember Prime... *giggles

10 hours ago, (PS4)Hbkgrand said:

Dear DE's

I have a freind MichaelPitt691 he wants to discuss this below issue

What are u doing??? 

I bought alot of Nezha sets for inventory since it was going out of the game but without any information that it was gonna be included in the dojo now i have those sets waiting in the inventory for which seeves no purpose anymore because you guyz made it free...

This is hard to elloborate because now how r you guyz gonna compensate for this and 2ndly this is making me uncertain if i will ever buy other stuff from Warframe anymore because i have bought alot of plat from playstore for buying Nezha and now have no use of Nezha since its now free you guyz dont respond to complaints so how do we get through this???

I had alot of complaints b4 cz of issues of the same sort vt this one takes the cake you can check my account for how much plat i have put into this game and this is how you guyz treat players that put investment into the game

Please respond back or contact me i will provide my info if needed..

Thank you

Salutations Tenno.

To your friend...

DE announced beforehand moving him to the Dojo for PC that they would do so. Then the change was made, and the wiki was updated to reflect those changes. Then the change came to consoles.

Nezha was put into the Sorties temporarily since the beginning of his release, and DE told that it could/would probably change in the future. The ToS and EULA also state that you have to expect regular and sometimes important changes in the game, while DE are tweaking the items and conditions regularly to adapt to the new extra mechanics & content.

Keep in mind that everything in the game is subject to changes, so you have to enjoy and take advantage of the current state while you can and follow the news to prepare yourself for what is constantly coming. Do not bet all your future on the same horse, and build your greatness step by step, rather than mountain by mountain.

Take this experience as an opportunity to learn the above, while not being incapacited in the game.

Now that this has been said, if you still think that the decision to place Nezha into the Tenno Labs in the Dojo is a problem, you can develop the reason into a thread posted under the relevant Feedback subforum, with a suggestion for a more appropriate "means of obtaining it".

Thread Chakramed from General Discussion to Feedback]General.

9 hours ago, Tonkatunk said:

It's called market.  You tried to play the market, and lost.  

Yeah, market speculation isn't DE's responsibility.

If I buy a buncha Frost Primes and the prices tank because of greater supply then whose fault is that? Should DE reimburse me plus profits?

Plus this wasn't really speculation. It was just OP's "friend" being uninformed.

Edited by Ninjacalypse

• 3 weeks later...
On 17.12.2016 at 0:48 PM, Ninjacalypse said:

Yeah, market speculation isn't DE's responsibility.

If I buy a buncha Frost Primes and the prices tank because of greater supply then whose fault is that? Should DE reimburse me plus profits?

Plus this wasn't really speculation. It was just OP's "friend" being uninformed.

market speculation or not it still is an uncalled for punch in the face. at least make those nezha parts that people had in their inventory still sellable. i done nearly all sorties and accumulated about 6 full sets of nezha and several parts left to that and was rather annoyed to just found out we can't even trade those anymore - and yes, there are people who want to buy them (those without the lab or a clan to get it). don't get me wrong, it should not be allowed to make this a platinum press but at least all existing nezha parts should be allowed to be sold off else, the rather rare sortie rewards from back then are worth crap and i feel pretty insulted by this behaviour of DE - this is very much a lack of forsight from them and who knows what they will do next. if this was ever really planed, then they never should make none-prime thing tradable at all - not nezha and not ANY other weapon, imprint or other none-prime stuff. and "selling" this crap for even more crapy credits isn't what i would call a reward from doing the sorties - not with 40 millions credits in my inventory already.

Edited by fr4gb4ll

1. speculation fail. too bad. if you can't live with the risk, don't speculate.
  2. stop being so entitled. DE regularly nerfs/buffs stuff and i never ask for my forma/potatoes/slots/time back. sure, i might be sad and never use said item again, but DE owes you nothing. maybe think a bit before you give your money away?
  3. threatening DE by saying you'll never spend money on plat again isn't really going to help your case. and you're also kind of just one little drop in an ocean of 26 million registered losers, er.. users.

twas entertaining, this thread :D

10 minutes ago, Shy0 said:
  1. speculation fail. too bad. if you can't live with the risk, don't speculate.
  2. stop being so entitled. DE regularly nerfs/buffs stuff and i never ask for my forma/potatoes/slots/time back. sure, i might be sad and never use said item again, but DE owes you nothing. maybe think a bit before you give your money away?
  3. threatening DE by saying you'll never spend money on plat again isn't really going to help your case. and you're also kind of just one little drop in an ocean of 26 million registered losers, er.. users.

twas entertaining, this thread :D

These people will nerver learn.

One week after the 2nd Disposition nerf of "god tier" weapons the trade chat is full of >1k plat mods for Lex, Aksomati and so on.

Everyone buys Maiming Strikes left and right and will cry rivers of salty blood when DE finally changes the synergy with Blood Rush.

Edit:

Did I say Aksomati? I meant Akstiletto Prime of course

Edited by bubbabenali

20 hours ago, infamouscycle said:

Nice way to resurrect a thread a month old.

so what? it still is an issue - go complaining to those necros that resurrect threads form years ago (also it's only HALF a month - if in case you're unable to calculate)

thx for the bump anyway.

Edited by fr4gb4ll

16 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

so what? it still is an issue - go complaining to those necros that resurrect threads form years ago (also it's only HALF a month - if in case you're unable to calculate)

thx for the bump anyway.

Well, according to DE's recent logic, changing it now would be unfair to the clans that went hardcore and completed Nezha's research.