The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wild speculation (day 600 login reward discussion).

(PSN)Magician_NG

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

kinda figured that is what they planned on doing based on the poll that was up a while ago.

Yeah. It's good that the weapons will get back in circulation - I'm happy about reducing the amount of exclusive XP I don't have - but it's kinda disappointing. Azima and Zenistar brought neat mechanics, and both Primed Fury and Primed Vigor change up builds in interesting ways. Knowing that it's going to be nearly 2018 before we get something *new* again... :/

9 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

reuseable primed forma BP that DOES NOT reset item level upon polarization :P

A better idea for a "Primed Forma" imo, would be that would change to a special polarity that can hold every other polarity with half of cost ofc, and just 1 allowed per warframe so it's not broken.

29 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

I'm expecting 500 to be Braton Vandal, and 600 to be Lato Vandal.

500 is already taken for a new Rifle with similar design as Azima and Zenistar and judging by the first few "100 's rewards", 600 is gonna be a primed mod again.

Edit: Also, Braton and Lato Vandal would be a slap in the face for those, who had them already.

Edited by bluepheonix13

We pretty much know what is going to be obtained till day 550 login reward, and if the pattern follows the current format, it is likely going to be a primed mod of some sort like Primed Intesify that was mined early 2016 in one patch and presumed to be a Baro Ki'Teer item but was not. Anyway rewards till day 550: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

2 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

I'm gonna guess and say you were against their return in this poll then?

I have them, but it would be a slap in the face to have those take up those login reward slots. They should return but having best part of six months of login rewards eaten up by weapons a lot of people already have sucks. why can't they just return in a tact alert or drop as parts in invasions like all the other vandals are supposed to?

Edited by Ghogiel