Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5

[DE]Drew

Hey i think i ran into a bug. Joined a pub for the first part of the quest and I had to quit out to switch weapons and now when i want to continue with it, it skips the first part of the quest (The one on Phobos) ??? :awkward: It skipped me to the mission on Neptune

Is the first part of the quest a public only mode or no?

47 minutes ago, Armetage said:

It is beyond me how people just love DE no matter how bad a systems is.  By adding shotguns and secondaries to the Riven system without actually fixing the completely random nature of the system they have actually made it worse and even more random.  There are 80 primaries and 75 secondaries in the game atm.  If you exclude primes and syndicate weapons that's still 124 weapons.  So you now have a 1 in 124 chance to get the riven mod you want.  So good luck to the people wanting those Sonicor Riven mods.  So if and that is IF you get a riven mod from Sortie reward you only have a 1 in 124 chance to get the mod you want and since you can get repeat riven mods the odds will never improve.  On top of that if you have a riven mod with 2 stats on it there's a 1 in 552 chance that you will get the stats you want.  If you want 3 stats on you riven mod guess what that's a 1 in 12144 chance of getting the stats you want and if you want a 4 stat riven mod with 4 desirable stats you have a 1 in 255024 chance.  And no matter how much you roll the odds of you getting the stats you want will never improve.  On top of these odds, of you getting what you want, this is not even considering that each stats has a range it can be.  So lets say you want a 4 stats Riven mod for you Sonicor that has max or almost max stats well assuming there is only a 5% deviation in stats at a .1 increment you have a 1 in 1,725,288,619,824 chance of that mod.  Why people are so over the moon over a system that is creating and maintaining artificial scarcity though the most random possible implementation of this system is beyond me.  This system is designed to get plat out of players that's all.  So now with shotguns and secondaries there are even more mods that will be selling for 1000+ plat. 

There are so many ways to make this system good for the player base.  So many games have done random loot systems better than this.  Simplest way would be to let the players lock stats when they re-roll that way they can make the mod they want if they get a Riven mod for a weapon they like.  Combine that with a way to actually farm for Riven mods with at least 1 way to guarantee 1 Riven mod a day.  But DE will not do this because this system is not for the benefit of the player base it's to pad the wallet of DE.  This system Still does not even do what the stated goal of the system was to make underused weapons better.  People just want Soma, Tonkor, and Simulor Riven mods and now we get a new round with Shotguns and secondaries so this is just giving more mods to already powerful weapons and doing nothing to make under powered weapons better.

Yeah, Rivens have slid outside of my field of view at this point. There is simply no way I'm ever going to get the riven i want by working for it. It's like the lottery now. I might do sorties for boosters and lenses, and if I happen to get a riven for a weapon i already use great. There is no way I'm spending Kuva to reroll a riven for a weapon I've already tried and don't like; wasting kuva on rerolling them to get nothing seems rediculous. So rivens are now basically all trash mods for me. Since there is nothing to do but ditch them when you get to 15 they are literally a worthless reward from the sorite unless you happen to get one for a weapon you like, and I only use 5-10 primaries and secondaries with any frequency so those odds are slim.

While buggy updates and extra zeroes in crafting/research prices are not new, this whole "preload" thing makes it feel like a bad joke. I should've known better than blindly dump resources into Hema research, me being the only active player in a shadow clan.

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Tiberon 30 to 21
  • mk1 braton 60 to 25
  • braton 45 to 30
  • Braton Prime 75 to 35
  • Braton Vandal 50 to 30
  • Boltor 60 to 30
  • Boltor Prime 60 to 36
  • Telos Boltor 90 to 42
  • Gorgon 90 to 60
  • Gorgon Wraith 90 to 60
  • Prisma Gorgon 120 to 80
  • Grakata 60 to 40
  • Prisma Grakata 120 to 50
  • Karak 30 to 20
  • Karak Wraith 60 to 35
  • Soma 100 to 50
  • Soma Prime 200 to 70
  • Dera 45 to 25
  • Dera Vandal 60 to 35
  • Hind 65 to 40
  • Buzlok 75 to 40
  • Supra 180 to 80
  • Tetra 60 to 40
  • Prisma Tetra 60 to 40
  • Stradavar 65 to 30
  • Amprex 100 to 40
  • Flux Rifle 200 to 30
  • Glaxion 300 to 50
  • Synapse 100 to 35

Secondaries:

• Mk1 Furis 35 to 20
  • Furis 35 to 20
  • Dual Furis 70 to 40
  • Dex Furis 100 to 50
  • Cestra 60 to 30
  • Dual Cestra 100 to 60
  • Secura Dual Cestra 100 to 60
  • Kohmak 40 to 30
  • Dual Kohmaks 80 to 60
  • Azima 75 to 30
  • AkSomati 70 to 30
  • Atomos 50 to 30
  • Twin Grakatas 120 to 60
  • AkJagara 24 to 12
  • Akzani 100 to 50
  • Embolist 100 to 50
  • Gammacor 100 to 30
  • Synoid Gammacor 150 to 50
  • Nukor 50 to 35
  • Spectra 80 to 40
  • damage for these weapons has also been rebalanced to compensate

menwhile people using snipers bows or sibaris types of weapons are still ahead of the game, these weapons also need some balance, like fire rate nerf or max amo :/

40 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Good for you, in my clan, where only two players play (and im much more active) i have to pay @(*()$ 15k. I'we played since 2013 and got like 500 of them. This is just insane. Now much for frame... 150k!?

This is turning in to level of grind ala War Thunder.

That's an exaggeration. I've played just over 1 year and have over 5000 of them myself. it's samples not mutagen masses. The research is clearly out of whack, but 3 years of playing for 500 of them seems like hyperbole.

2 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

That's an exaggeration. I've played just over 1 year and have over 5000 of them myself. it's samples not mutagen masses. The research is clearly out of whack, but 3 years of playing for 500 of them seems like hyperbole.

You know, three years ago,  there wasn't this amount of possibilities to farm them..you get ODD, ODS..and thats it. No one play other mods. Nothing like Eris exist either.

i just experienced a bug is there any way to fix this?

i was doing the first part of the quest but my game crashed . when i started up again i was able to rejoin the quest but i saw that i missed some lore so i quit the mission so i can restart it. the thing is somehow the game thinks i completed the mission so now i cant do the first part of the quest at all and now i'm at the beginning of doing the index. is there any way to reset my progress on this quest? :sad:

The "cannot join session because it is full" bug is still in full swing, and it is particularly annoying as the nexrt time you try to join a mission it will bug out, you have to cancel and once more try and join to fix that...and since there is a lot of long unskippable banter on the new quest, which repeats every time you start the mission, it can take up to 5-6 minutes before being able to do anything when running into this.