Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5

[DE]Drew

Thanks for the update, however, I have a few bugs to report.

Still no fix for:

-Insane lag in the arsenal when selecting weapons/warframe, especially noticeable when double clicking to equip something. It ends up, more often than not, completely ignoring the second click, forcing you to hit enter or click the "equip" button. Very annoying.

-No kavat/kubrow showing when previewing the ones you have in stasis if your current active kavat/kubrow has not gotten into the center of the incubator before you open the UI. This issue is fairly common and annoying and requires you to wait until your kavat/kubrow decides to get their little furry a$$ in the incubator when you walk over to it.

-Not entirely sure if this is a bug or intended, but the research requirements for the new Hema weapon are absolutely INSANE! I've put over 1500 hours into the game and only had about 900 mutagen samples, 40k plastids, and 100 neurodes, and yet for a shadow clan, the build requirements are 15,000 mutagen samples, 30k plastids, and 150 neurodes. It's mostly the mutagen samples I'm worried about, but the others are ridiculous too. 30 members could contribute a lot, but you have to consider that not too many are that active, which puts the pressure on only a handful of veteran players to provide the materials, and that would mean giving up basically all our stock just for this one weapon! Please rebalance the requirements...I'm not the only one complaining about this.

Edit: Zenurik focus ability still doesn't create a circle area that replenishes energy like it should.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

10 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Yeah, Rivens have slid outside of my field of view at this point. There is simply no way I'm ever going to get the riven i want by working for it. It's like the lottery now. I might do sorties for boosters and lenses, and if I happen to get a riven for a weapon i already use great. There is no way I'm spending Kuva to reroll a riven for a weapon I've already tried and don't like; wasting kuva on rerolling them to get nothing seems rediculous. So rivens are now basically all trash mods for me. Since there is nothing to do but ditch them when you get to 15 they are literally a worthless reward from the sorite unless you happen to get one for a weapon you like, and I only use 5-10 primaries and secondaries with any frequency so those odds are slim.

i think DE shot into their own leg with the riven mods - the sheer amount of possibilities of them and the way they store information about all mods in their database was likely to be a blow to the data-server and therefore got us this annoying "15 riven mods" base capacity. when the riven gets extended to all weapons, it will only get worse - not to mention the ever increase of more randomness it brings with only a 20% chance of getting one riven per day.

don't get me wrong, i like the idea of the riven mods very much, but i'm sure the dev's though the whole through before implementing it to the game. at least for the riven mods they will need a different way to save/store them (likely, the way random-stats items in other games are stored). as for the way of getting the mods, a sortie reward only isn't the way i should be - sure, they should no drop too often (even IF there were no max. cap for them), but i think letting them drop with a small chance (a bit lowere then normal rare drops) from ever enemy (or maybe even let enemies drop riven mods specific to the weapon they uses or weapon-kind at that) and maybe let us reroll also the weapon type of a given riven would counter this insane randomness a bit. in this, the acquisition of kuva should be re-thinked about too - i'm fine with the kuva siphons more or less, but kuva should also drop from other sources like from all kuva grineer as a uncommon resource and maybe kuva resource caches at the fortress too - that would also help with getting more people to play the new fortress mission.

last not least, i think riven mods as well as augmentation mods should get their seperate mod-slot in weapons for several reasons: to preven messing up build we have created, to counter the mod-capacity bottleneck that looms above all weapons the more demanding mods we get (more prime mods and now riven mods too) and some other reasons that goes in the direction of reworking the whole mod-system in a distant future (hopefully) but are not pressing enough to be mentioned here.

5 minutes ago, PhoeniixFiire said:

-Not entirely sure if this is a bug or intended, but the research requirements for the new Hema weapon are absolutely INSANE! I've put over 1500 hours into the game and only had about 900 mutagen samples, 40k plastids, and 100 neurodes, and yet for a shadow clan, the build requirements are 15,000 mutagen samples, 30k plastids, and 150 neurodes. It's mostly the mutagen samples I'm worried about, but the others are ridiculous too. 30 members could contribute a lot, but you have to consider that not too many are that active, which puts the pressure on only a handful of veteran players to provide the materials, and that would mean giving up basically all our stock just for this one weapon! Please rebalance the requirements...I'm not the only one complaining about this.

indeed you are not ^.^ there are several S#&$storms about it in the steamforum and chat that i spotted already... and yes, even with nearly 3.4k hours at this game i only have about 2k of mutagen samples (or had, since i filled 500 into this project already) - and i am a real loot-fiend, that goes up and about looting as much as possible from mission. the rest of the resource are hard, but managable even for me alone (i have/had around 800 neurodes and more than 300k plastids).  i really hope that with the mutagen sample, there only "sliped" in a zero too much and that it will be removed again in the next hotfix.

24 minutes ago, raaaandomwaffles said:

I just did 10 waves of that and got nout other then neo relics 

So far I've gotten the chassis and neuroptics from Infested Salvage rotation C. Also got an Axi E1 relic from rotation B. So farming for all 3 Nidus parts is going to be annoying, especially if you're not guaranteed to get one on rotation C. But silver lining, this node seems like it might be good for relic farming.

7 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

i think DE shot into their own leg with the riven mods - the sheer amount of possibilities of them and the way they store information about all mods in their database was likely to be a blow to the data-server and therefore got us this annoying "15 riven mods" base capacity. when the riven gets extended to all weapons, it will only get worse - not to mention the ever increase of more randomness it brings with only a 20% chance of getting one riven per day.

don't get me wrong, i like the idea of the riven mods very much, but i'm sure the dev's though the whole through before implementing it to the game. at least for the riven mods they will need a different way to save/store them (likely, the way random-stats items in other games are stored). as for the way of getting the mods, a sortie reward only isn't the way i should be - sure, they should no drop too often (even IF there were no max. cap for them), but i think letting them drop with a small chance (a bit lowere then normal rare drops) from ever enemy (or maybe even let enemies drop riven mods specific to the weapon they uses or weapon-kind at that) and maybe let us reroll also the weapon type of a given riven would counter this insane randomness a bit. in this, the acquisition of kuva should be re-thinked about too - i'm fine with the kuva siphons more or less, but kuva should also drop from other sources like from all kuva grineer as a uncommon resource and maybe kuva resource caches at the fortress too - that would also help with getting more people to play the new fortress mission.

last not least, i think riven mods as well as augmentation mods should get their seperate mod-slot in weapons for several reasons: to preven messing up build we have created, to counter the mod-capacity bottleneck that looms above all weapons the more demanding mods we get (more prime mods and now riven mods too) and some other reasons that goes in the direction of reworking the whole mod-system in a distant future (hopefully) but are not pressing enough to be mentioned here.

I also think that rivens and augments should all get their own slot.

5 THOUSAND mutagen samples Req for a GHOST clan...WTH DE....I'm only at like 3 HUNDRED....and i KNOW the few members of my clan that are "semi" active (only for log ins :|) dont have anywhere near that amount either to help.....talk about a plat grab :|

Spoiler

fJMaida.png

Edited by xcynderx

1 minute ago, Cudung said:

So basically, we now have 3 new RNG thingy in the game, this is a bit odd, even for a game all about farming

4 Actually

Getting riven from sorties

Getting wanted riven mod (primary secondary shotgun)

Getting riven weapon (tonkor, soma, tigri, lex etc)

Getting good riven roll on stats.

Just now, JustSneaky said:

4 Actually

Getting riven from sorties

Getting wanted riven mod (primary secondary shotgun)

Getting riven weapon (tonkor, soma, tigri, lex etc)

Getting good riven roll on stats.

Might as well add the RNG for farming resources, getting a team without being DC'd, getting into the game without crashing, no network problems, etc...

I like the update, I only got 4 negative points:

1. The amount of Mutagen Samples required for the primary.

2. The amount of Neurodes for the primary.

3. The very fast health death.

4. The low amount of serum drop for the injectors (objective) on oestrus (Even with a Nekros).

After the spy mission and having received the 4th drawing (after not receiving the 3rd drawing btw) the quest won't update and give me my next task, I literally can not continue the quest at this point.

Edit: Okay, after the 19.5.1 hotfix I was able to progress with the quest, though interestingly only after playing one of the transmissions from my inbox, still don't have 3rd drawing though :<

Edited by Mister_Posh
update

3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

New Riven Mods:
You can now acquire Riven Mods for Shotguns and Secondary weapons as Sortie rewards, as per our Dev Workshop here:

And I thought you were finally listening to the community on Rivens with the Kuva changes.... *sigh*.  You could have at least set up the Transmutation system to take 4 Rivens and give back 1 Veiled Riven.

Just watch your data analysis as any of the inferior non-meta and un-fun weapon Rivens get tossed in the Endo Blender. Completely negating the whole stated purpose of Rivens.

For the Endo Blender:

Spoiler

pYCbI2M.png

I am not buying Slots to preserve this rubbish. You do not deserve monetary support on the Riven system in its current form. Get it fixed first.

1. Transmutation for Rivens
  2. Remove game breaking -100% (and heigher) damage, any form of -Multishot (which makes guns do 0 damage and fire no shots)
  3. Lock 1 or more Stats during RNG (using Star Chart Resources)
  4. Shift Weapon Name/Type (using Star Chart Resources)

#1 is a Must! #2 is Must! Before I even have a glimmer of thought about supporting Rivens with IRL money. And even then the whole concept of using Rivens to buff Low-Tier weapons is still being undercut by their acquisition rate... and just how bad some of those weapons are.

6 minutes ago, Cudung said:

Might as well add the RNG for farming resources, getting a team without being DC'd, getting into the game without crashing, no network problems, etc...

+ Kuva clouds traveling through textures and models due to stupid siphon spawns. Yup, 5..maybe 6.

Edited by JustSneaky