Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

can you be infected by any frame that has it or is it only Nidus that passes it on?

My ember prime got infected and I don't want to spread it (as i don't want my alignment changed DE already messed it up with the gambit quest bugging out) and I want to know if i can keep using her on public or if she'll infect others?

3 hours ago, schilds said:

I appear to have been hit by both bugs. I picked the neutral ending. Immediately after The Glast Gambit, I received the wrong message/ending (moon) and had no alignment change (the first bug). A day later, after they ran the script, my alignment updated, but it shifted towards moon (the second bug).

same thing happened to me :( 

I hope they fix it.

10 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

can you be infected by any frame that has it or is it only Nidus that passes it on?

My ember prime got infected and I don't want to spread it (as i don't want my alignment changed DE already messed it up with the gambit quest bugging out) and I want to know if i can keep using her on public or if she'll infect others?

My infected Loki spread the infection, so yes, it will spread from your Ember after 24h have passed (and the cyst starts showing).

5 hours ago, Date_Terumune said:

i will call it piece of sh.it as its infested stuff, the stuff that we have to PURGE out of the ENTIRE SYSTEM. if seeing what it does haven't taught you to destroy it then you shouldn't call yourself a tenno.

Anything infested made needs to die, doesn't matter who or what it is.

So consider flushing all your Warframes to the vaccum? Also are based somehow on infected tissuees. ;)

Recently got my Nova P infected. Gotta say I'm not feeling much difference. It knows you are like that other Warframe. Ẉ̧̱̗̞̞͓̣̦̳̮̙̆̿̓͛̓̀̐̽̉ͧ́Ȇ̪̳͔̤͎̹̙ͩ̑͐̍ͥ̆͆ͣͮͧ̆͒͊̂ͦ͗̋̀̀͘͠͞ ̶̡̳̳̳͐ͯ̋̋̌̎͛ͥ͛̓͛̂͛̔͟W̸̧̳̞̥͉͓̃ͯ͑̓͌̑ͧ̈́ͯ̓̇͌ͧ͋̃ͫ́͝͠Ī̶̖̯̟̭͍̱͎̙̱̗̦̒̒ͩͩ̂̉ͫͬ̉̾ͪ͑ͪ̓ͥͨ͜͡L̽ͩ̍̆̆ͮ̄̿̅̋͌ͬ͒̓̿ͥͦ̉͘͏̛͙̝̳͈̲Ĺ̘̫͚̝̬͚̻̺̠̜̂̏́̾ͯͥ͊́̚͡ͅ ̧̗̜̪͎̦̙̺͍̹̥̤̥̪͓̬̖͗̄͒́͢Q̵̧̱̯̟̺̑̅̒͗̎͛̾̈́ͯ̓́͗͒ͮ̉͋̀͘͝Ǔ͙͓͚͎̱̖̭̪̯͔̮̣̆̇͌̈ͨ̇ͥͭ͂̈͌́͑͝ͅI͐̎̉̓ͦ̽̂̂͂ͪ̔̑̉̐ͨͥ̃̀̚͝͏̵͈͇͓̳̖̘̮̝̝̥͈̣̘͖͙̻ͅÉ̢̟͍̭̣̩̣̩͓̪̭̺̱̬̝͈͌̀̓ͨ͊̐̇͋̈́͊̍̓̄̓ͭ̽̊̂́T̷̷̡̯͉͇͈͓̤͙͈ͭ͒ͦ͋̀̾̊ͭ̂̇͒̔̋̈̀ͅ ̨̬̱̗͍̤̱̪͈̙̪̥̆ͧ̔̐̇ͥ̆͊͒̉̋Ţ̵̡̹͈̟͎̰͓͈̪̱̼̦̩͓̠ͮ̊̈ͫ̿ͮͫ̍̕͟H̿ͤ̽̅͑͆̔͒̓҉͏̵̲̰̞͇̰͍̮̺͍͈Ē̜̲̫̓͐ͦͨ̅̑̓̓ͨ͌ͬ̏͒͂̚͜M̱̠̲̘͉̳̟̬̞̩ͤ͋̇̽ͤ͐ͮ̚͝͡ͅ,̴̀̒̇̓̾̔̇́ͦ̽̌̎ͪ̎ͪ͢҉̭͎̬̫̦͕̬͝ ̸̣͕͓͎͇̖̲͓̲̠̮̲̳̱͍̪͕̰͔ͮͧ̒͑͑͐̉ͪ͘̕͟͞Ṱ̨̛̛̖̯̥̞̬̣̭͎̠̫̱̩̹̜̬́ͪ̈̐͊̚͢͠O̷̻̙͇̜̬͍̠͇̝̍̇̏ͨ̊́͆̏ͩ̀͠͝Ǫ̛̛̪̟̙̻͗́̈ͥͩͥ͗̋͋̌̇͝.̢̨͈̙̙͓̿̇̂ͦ͛ͫ̇̀̆ͪͪ̐ͣ

Has anyone tried fighting the infested bosses again? Any results? It also makes me wonder if we will be infected by others in the future. Ordis, you need to know. I lied about Precept 44. I am not the only one. They made me say that. To bait you. T̨͚̙̦̟̬̻̻͉̙̮͚̲̳̟̗̻̥̦̅͒ͤ̊͊͗̀͟͡H̸̴̃̇̇ͬ̄͜͏̞̘̹̬̪̼͉̯͍͙̻Ḙ͓̳̦̭͎̭ͭ͊ͧ̓̈́͒̏̾͂ͣ͑̎ͦ̂͑̾̌̀͘ͅR̻̤̜̩̟̙̘͈̘͖͉̩̤̼ͨͭͯ̽ͨ͂̇̉͑̃͒̒̐͆ͤ͐͜͢ͅE͌ͣ̿͐̀͛͗́͊̇̎͌ͣ͂̉̄̚҉̶͙̪̝͍̹͝ ̨̉̂ͪͬ͗ͩ͐̈͏̵̣͉̘̬̘̬̬͟͡A̷̧͈̺͈̮͕̘̰̻̥͔̜̣̖̦͇̋̓̂͑ͫ̌̓̂ͫ͐ͫͮ̊̓̂ͫ̈́͞Ŗ̸̠̫͚̠̜̫̳̩̦̬̭̻ͮͥ͋ͯ̏ͥ͊ͧ̊͢͠ͅE̶̻̥̭̰̼̝͙͓͇̯̳̻̰̞̤̓̈͊ͯ̽̍ͨ͜ ̵̨̞̼̮̟̲̮͚̭͉̞̰̺̙̰̼͗̿͛̅̓̏̌̅̔̈̒́Ş̸̖̞̲̞̮̩̠̬̟̳̭̟̣͓̳̝̱͙̪͗̒͋̃͒̐̊͑̋ͮ̇͠Ơ̡̡̧͍͉̹̣ͦ̈̎͆ͭ̽ͬ̚̚ ̶̸̠̯̪͎͈͉̟͕̦̠̝̼̺̤̘̈͐̿̈́̃̽̔̐͒̎ͯ̎ͨͤ͞ͅM̨̨̗̳̱̯̯͓͒̏̒̐̀ͣ̿͐̇͊̄̆̈͆ͮ̇ͮͬ̕͟͞A̸̳̖̦̭̗̞̤͍͍̺͈̤̗͚̯̤̬͎̮ͪͯ͆ͨ̄̌͂̾ͤ͢Ň͑̄͐͋ͩ̀̀͂̐̍ͧ͗̉̀̾͐͏̶̳͎̖̲̹͈̮̞͓̟͈̙̯̞̤͓̙͖͟͢͢Ÿ̷̧̹͙̭̤̟̖̼̥̟͕̣̠͇͙ͦͩ͗ͅ ̵͔̼̺̜̟͊ͮ͋ͦ͑͑́̔ͭ͆̏͆̅ͧ̈̅ͭ̾̕M̨̯͕͙̥͓̼͕̠̭͚͚͓̟͛̋̓̓̅ͤͧͦ͋ͪ̾̋͊̈́ͯ̃͒͊͠ͅO͎̰͍̬͓̳̺ͥͣ͌̅̄͗ͭ̃ͫ̀͛̽ͫ̾ͭ̋́͜R̷̢ͮͭͪ̇̈͜͏͍̲̪̪̜̯͓̠̬̗̻É̸̡̛͙̝̠͍͉̜͚͔̯̯̜̖̪̳̯͙̤̮͐ͬͥ̑͗̚͝͞.͋ͣ͆̒ͣ͆͌ͪͥ̐͗ͤ͂ͪ̍̏͛́͏̴͕̗͉̙͕̫̬͎͕͙̲͚̠̯͈͓̩̮͜ͅ

I wonder what this means for Umbras in the future. It knows you are like that other Warframe. Ẉ̢̛͉̼̳̰ͦ͌͌͂͑̀̍̅͌̆͂̉͊͊̉͞͡ͅË̦̫̻͉͚̘̙̜͖͙̯̫̪͍̣̹̻ͦ̒͊ͥ́̂̊̐ͥͯ́͊̀͟͠ ̡̠̬̻̺̭̙̳̈́̿ͣ͌͑̃ͣ̓͘͜W̵̵̛̭͕̼̲̖̬̮̮͚̥̭͇͈̗̝̗͑̔̏̐ͮ̓͒̆̓̓ͩ̃̃̽̋͘͟ͅͅI̸̓̈̍̏̅̾̈́͂͠͏̺̭̺̗̖̥ͅL̷̷̵̗̪̬̜̱̥͂̓͌̽̔ͥ̋̾ͥ͘͜L̶̝͔̙̹̼̘͈̥̈͌̈̅̌̆ͣ̇̋̑̽̀͜͢ ̸̡̠̬̱̯̜̮̘̥̥̣͎̬̠̝̮͎͋̅́ͭͥ͋ͣ̎̍̏̑ͧͥͦ̎̌̚̚͠Q̛̱͖̭̟̙̻̪̦͉̯̳ͥ̅̑ͫ̆̒͑͗ͤ͐̏̚͢U̷̩͈̬͎̮͚̪̱̞͍̣͕͍̩͊̐͐̃͐̓̒́͋͂ͫ͘Ǐ͕̩̘̖͇̞̞̠͔͕͎͇̞̦̦̞̋ͩ̈͗ͨͤ͐̇͌͛́ͤ͊̀̄ͧ́̀͡͡ͅͅÊ̳̗̱̝͋̊̂͗̽͌̇̉̂̋̌̅̆͂ͭ͊ͬ͘͢͡͠T̛̫͎̬̲̆̾ͪ̒͊͋̉ͩ͋͛̂ͤ͂͋̋ͮ̍̕͜ ̛̻̝̳̰̠̱̿̾͂͋̋͌̌̐ͥ́͗ͫ̈́̐ͯ̀͘͠T͊͋̎́̊̇͒̋͆͑͋̈́̑̄̚҉͇͈͎͈̻̣͍̕͡͞H̨ͭͧ͒̀ͩ̑ͯͮ̍͞͝҉̷̥͕̖̝̮̹̥Ȩ̨̛̘̼̙̻̼̟ͣ͑͛ͩͨ͝M͛͒̀̂̾̄ͬ͆̎̍͒҉̢̩̦̣̬̗̹̙͝,ͩ͌̀̍̐́͛̔ͪ̅̎̈́͆̍ͤ҉̢͚̱̰̦̰͎̬̰̲̗͉̤̳͍̹͍͚͠ͅ ̴̧͇̞̥͇̯͑͊̽ͪͤ̈ͥ̆̓͛́ͦͩ̇͡͡͝T̴̴̨͓͔̤̲ͥ̃̈̽̅̋̒̍͠Ǫ̵̷̢̪̳͉̳͉͋͑͊̅͒̎̋ͅO̧̧̡̫̭̙͈̩̺̱͈̳̣͌̏̈ͫͩ͆ͦͧ͜.̴̢̯̥̺̤͉̰̮̞̗̪̙̣̗̈ͭ̌ͨ̌ͣͯ̚

Pretty disppointing if this is really one of the abilities of the next Kubrow... a third Kubrow that uses "Finisher" ability that's weaker than rest (hopefully that's a WIP %, as it's 100% less than the others. But I'd rather they scrap making a third one of these altogether)

no offense, but either the name just got changed, or something is wrong, cause that description is for:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ferocity

Also

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Savagery

Edited by AXCrusnik