Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

Not only is this infection something you cant avoid because trolls will give it to you if you have good fashion frame. But it also changes your alightment.. Yeah you read that right..Forget going one alightment or not in the quest.. it will force change it for you.

Thanks a lot DE.. Not only did you ruin our choices in quests because they are not meanless because of the infection changes your alightment .. But you forced the infection on people that dont want it as well. Giving them no option to either decline it or accept it. 

The better question would be

Whos idea was it to make it that you are forced to deal with this infection. I mean honestly give me the option to either accept it or decline it because i have not done the quest quest. I feel bad for new players who now get this infection because some troll gave it to them and they have no idea why they have this on there frames.

Vor gives us something we could take off. This is forced and we have no way to remove it.

Please DE. Stop forcing this on people mainly those who are into fashion frame or those who have not done the quest yet.

Its solo only for me until some way to remove them or use protection comes along.

It's not even about the aesthetics as much as just not wanting to be infected with something. (and probably then shoehorned into doing some mini quest or such to get rid of it)

13 minutes ago, DarthMelchom said:

Not only is this infection something you cant avoid because trolls will give it to you if you have good fashion frame. But it also changes your alightment.. Yeah you read that right..Forget going one alightment or not in the quest.. it will force change it for you.

Thanks a lot DE.. Not only did you ruin our choices in quests because they are not meanless because of the infection changes your alightment .. But you forced the infection on people that dont want it as well. Giving them no option to either decline it or accept it. 

Your post feels like a fabrication, and fear mongering. The cyst is most likely gona allow people without nidus into the room, and it makes no changes to alignment. The glast Gambit aligntment change is a bug that happens at the end of the quest not because of infection. Also the cyst is as small as a pebble it doesn't change anything in the slightest about your warframe, but I've been asleep for a while so I don't know everything new.

Edited by wolfking2k

Right now, there is a virus that can be spread by Nidus, lots of people are infecting another one with it, and many people are asking to be infected. But the truth is we have no clue of what this does.

There can only be two possibilities, that the virus is negative and we are causing a "Corrupted Blood" incident in Warframe unknowingly, or that the virus is beneficial in some way, so we are spreading "Pokerus" also without knowing beforehand.

I ask you fellow Tenno, what would you do in each case? Would you keep infecting people even if you knew that it would cause them some kind of debuff or hassle? or would you work to prevent further infections not only for you, but for everyone else?. If it was beneficial? Would you spread it? or would you keep it for yourself and only handle it to your friends or in exchange of platinum or some rare mod?

Edited by Xolot

51 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Yeah, I got it. It turns out I had to level him, the prompt wouldn't appear when I first claimed.

I reloged instead.

Also, someone in the Council chat said that we had to wait 7 days for something to happen? Considering that that thing grows every 24h (mine is pulsing now)... the wait is inevitable.

1 hour ago, wolfking2k said:

Your post feels like a fabrication, and fear mongering. The cyst is most likely gona allow people without nidus into the room, and it makes no changes to alignment. The glast Gambit aligntment change is a bug that happens at the end of the quest not because of infection. Also the cyst is as small as a pebble it doesn't change anything in the slightest about your warframe, but I've been asleep for a while so I don't know everything new.

Nope discord mates have confirmed that Alightment changes when you go around " Infecting people " Several had reported that there alightment had changed so it is happening. The Cyst apparently can grow.. how large is anybody guest and i hope it stay small and does not mess up th warframe fashion that is going around.

5 minutes ago, DarthMelchom said:

Nope discord mates have confirmed that Alightment changes when you go around " Infecting people " Several had reported that there alightment had changed so it is happening. The Cyst apparently can grow.. how large is anybody guest and i hope it stay small and does not mess up th warframe fashion that is going around.

Well I infected a couple people myself, and I had partial neutral leaning on moon, and my alignment hasn't changed

4 hours ago, Verrenen said:

I need help,and its out of topic.Something glitched with m pluton Junction to Eris.One of the objectives is to kil  Lephantis on derelic.I Killed that acid splitter 5 times and the junction is still not complete,and I completed othe objectives.Can't get to Eris,can't farm some money on Akkad.Any idea how to fix this?Also,the panel near the Helminth chair looks like a interactible panel for the future updates.

Also,no one noticed that those little cute eedy beedy maggots that Nidus spawn with his 4th has color of Helminth?And also why the hell that ability is called "Ravenous"?maybe it have something with "feed me master"

I have the same problem with you.Glitched with pluto juction to Eris.

Is there any way to solving this problem?

5 hours ago, DarthMelchom said:

My path is pure sun and it didn't change a bit after I infected dozens of players.

There was a bug which counted evil option instead of neutral in the latest quest. Perhaps this is what happened to some players.

Edited by Ksaero