The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

17 minutes ago, (PS4)kamil_demon said:

So............

Any helminth chargers yet? this is supposed to be last or second to last day 

Anything new so far?

Most people who are on 7th day still have to wait a couple hours/ wake up. It's gona take a while before we learn anything.

21 minutes ago, wolfking2k said:

Most people who are on 7th day still have to wait a couple hours/ wake up. It's gona take a while before we learn anything.

I'm "Supposedly" on the last day. while the "Board" on the ship, still says 6d (Last the update was out, server time), so I'm gonna try this "Helminth Charger" now, as I had to wait a hour for my Kavat's Imprint of load, but I'll see if I can do anything to my Cysts now. 

Edit: Alright, so still don't see some kind of "UI" telling me, I can use my Cysts on the Kurbrow Egg, just "Imprint" or begin random one, I shuold try to see if a random one, does anything and while its "Incubating" I can mass with it that way.  

Edited by LegionCynex
Update

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

I'm "Supposedly" on the last day. while the "Board" on the ship, still says 6d (Last the update was out, server time), so I'm gonna try this "Helminth Charger" now, as I had to wait a hour for my Kavat's Imprint of load, but I'll see if I can do anything to my Cysts now. 

what's this "board" you're talking about? (sorry i'm just now checking in on the thread again)

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Sorry, the News Panel on the ship, you know, where it tells you how long, said is gonna last for, or how long PA has been out, etc

It's 7 days to the exact hour you sat in the chair (From my guess due to how long it took the tumor to show up). So I fully expect a bit longer of a wait for you.

Alright so last update: No, you can not use the Cysts yet, even tho I am supposedly on my last day, I may need to wait until the 7d on the News Panel, tryed everything in the Kurborw thing, and no luck.

Now I got a Sasha, who is gonna be MR, and then fed to the Infested, all in the name of Hleemith

P.S: I wonder if you have to sacrifice a lowbrow to make one

Edited by LegionCynex

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Alright so last update: No, you can not use the Cysts yet, even tho I am supposedly on my last day, I may need to wait until the 7d on the News Panel, tryed everything in the Kurborw thing, and no luck.

It hasn't been the full 7 days yet. The update released at 9am EST last Thursday, so wait another 3-4 hours.

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Now I got a Sasha, who is gonna be MR, and then fed to the Infested, all in the name of Hleemith

P.S: I wonder if you have to sacrifice a lowbrow to make one

I don't think it's gonna be from the minute you sat in the chair, probably more likely that everyone that sat down day 1 gets it at reset time.

Edited by Daracha-Tendrihan

32 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

I would be disappointed if it was just a new companion :(

I want something FRESH !

There was a Dev Video some time ago where they should new "Weapon" Systems Biological Weapons equipt at the Warframe.

i think they are that weapons.

9 minutes ago, Frankdark said:

There was a Dev Video some time ago where they should new "Weapon" Systems Biological Weapons equipt at the Warframe.

i think they are that weapons.

That's what I have in mind. As the infested room is linked to the operator room, it has to be linked to the focus system and the alignment (as Helminth has different quotes for your operator depending on your alignment). 

I'm ok if we have a new space dog, but I hope it will be more :) 

20 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

That's what I have in mind. As the infested room is linked to the operator room, it has to be linked to the focus system and the alignment (as Helminth has different quotes for your operator depending on your alignment). 

Could just be infested space dog is just the beginning, and we'll get more stuff as time goes on.

23 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

Omg plz be Infestivus Spacepooch or Kubrow upgrade!  

Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz...*turning blue in the face* plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz pl* - **passes out**

10 hours ago, schilds said:

Who says we're immune to the infestation? Our operator does, but that's just the extent of their knowledge or opinion (or maybe just some kind of morale boosting shout :P). It's a mistake to take the words of a character in a story as gospel truth, unless you know they are speaking in the author's voice or the author is speaking through them.

Read the cephalon fragment entry on "Warframe Technology".

32 minutes ago, DeadScream said:

It does kinda look like a very not sterile operating room.

Also I believe the room is linked to this concept.

2016-PAX-East-ExoSentientAndWeapon.jpg

Edited by Hieracon