Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HEMA Final Word - No Mutagen Drop or Cost change

Ciaus

On 5/16/2017 at 4:25 PM, cghawk said:

whenever I see the HEMA I'm reminded why I stopped spending money, pay to skip grind is to be expected but not to this degree, it would take me a year to research this thing if I were to play nothing but derelict, this feels like I'm playing on a mobile game where the wait/grind time for something is so huge that that's no way to be competitive without spending money.

Well, at the very least there are only 3 items like that. Here's to hoping it won't happen again.

14 hours ago, Ditto132 said:

And now to add on, all Tennos to contribute and build a Death Star to fight with the Formorians :D

But... but... what's the fun in just pushing one button to fight the Fomorian? :laugh: Isn't it more exciting to use our Archwing and make a daring sabotage on the Fomorian?

On 16.05.2017 at 0:25 PM, cghawk said:

whenever I see the HEMA I'm reminded why I stopped spending money, pay to skip grind is to be expected but not to this degree, it would take me a year to research this thing if I were to play nothing but derelict, this feels like I'm playing on a mobile game where the wait/grind time for something is so huge that that's no way to be competitive without spending money.

Here's your daily reminder that you can easily earn plat for free in this game. You're welcome.

The Hema has nothing to do with being competitive. It's an average weapon and all you're really missing from not having it is a bit of mastery and a new toy to play around with.

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

19 hours ago, Ditto132 said:

I posted something similar in DevStream78 thread: 

And now to add on, all Tennos to contribute and build a Death Star to fight with the Formorians :D

This shows that you just can't casually play and get the Hema research done like someone said.
Leveling and playing in Derelict while getting some Mutagen Samples.

I regretted spending money...

Warframe is becoming like Farmville. :sad:

While I see your point I actually think that rebuilding releys with our resources could be a GOOD thing, since one of main reasons for HEMA disaster was inbalance of resources among community, some people who play  a lot have HUGE amount of resources while others have much less, people with huge amount, increase community's average level of resources.

Resource sink like rebuilding reley's should balance out  average level since people with huge amount would spend on it more then people with less(I know it from personal experiance, the less I have of something the less I will want to spend), this should prevent HEMA disaster from  happening again.

Just now, Culaio said:

While I see your point I actually think that rebuilding releys with our resources could be a GOOD thing, since one of main reasons for HEMA disaster was inbalance of resources among community, some people who play  a lot have HUGE amount of resources while others have much less, people with huge amount, increase community's average level of resources.

Resource sink like rebuilding reley's should balance out  average level since people with huge amount would spend on it more then people with less(I know it from personal experiance, the less I have of something the less I will want to spend), this should prevent HEMA disaster from  happening again.

There needs to be a more consistent resource sink than just relay rebuilding for it to work in the long term.

Ideally, a way to convert the resources to credits and/or endo would be possibilities, but there needs to be a more consistent sink of some kind in warframe, and not one you can eventually complete.

32 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

There needs to be a more consistent resource sink than just relay rebuilding for it to work in the long term.

Ideally, a way to convert the resources to credits and/or endo would be possibilities, but there needs to be a more consistent sink of some kind in warframe, and not one you can eventually complete.

Technically they could have from time to time create unwinable fomorian attack(like when reley's were destroyed) where multiple relay's were attacked at the same time., but I hope that they wont do this since this would make whole resource sink feel very artificial and would make resources spend on rebuilding a waste and eventually people would most likely give up, since the less relay's there would be the easier it would be to defend(people wouldnt spread too thin).

Better alternative would be some kind of projects in which community could invest in, for example long time ago someone had really cool idea for relay "rebuilding"/what to do with relay wreckage:

"Strata crashed into Earth and the crash site could be made into a settlement which would replace the original relay. And in the future when young new Tenno ask why this certain Relay is different and "broken". It is because we had failed."(quote from description of the idea)

This idea could be turned resource sink, imagine at start its simply a camp around relay wreckage but as people invest resources, wreckage is being re-purposed, eventually settlement would completly turn into futuristic settlement, instead of wreckage, since eventually instead of re-purposing wreckage people would simply disassemble it into building material for buildings.

Also settlement functionality could be expanded as its being upgraded(invested in)

18 minutes ago, Culaio said:

Better alternative would be some kind of projects in which community could invest in, for example long time ago someone had really cool idea for relay "rebuilding"/what to do with relay wreckage:

"Strata crashed into Earth and the crash site could be made into a settlement which would replace the original relay. And in the future when young new Tenno ask why this certain Relay is different and "broken". It is because we had failed."(quote from description of the idea)

This idea could be turned resource sink, imagine at start its simply a camp around relay wreckage but as people invest resources, wreckage is being re-purposed, eventually settlement would completly turn into futuristic settlement, instead of wreckage, since eventually instead of re-purposing wreckage people would simply disassemble it into building material for buildings.

Also settlement functionality could be expanded as its being upgraded(invested in)

This idea is quite interesting alright. But my question would be, what kind of settlement functionality do you have in mind? Constant resource gathering? (that would defeat the purpose of resource sinks, so probably not). Occasional alert from those settlements? Maybe some others could give an idea?

5 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Well, at the very least there are only 3 items like that. Here's to hoping it won't happen again.

Which are?

But... but... what's the fun in just pushing one button to fight the Fomorian? :laugh: Isn't it more exciting to use our Archwing and make a daring sabotage on the Fomorian?

I was thinking bigger, but doubt it would happen any time soon.
I was thinking of putting players who are in the relay, able to access and join into a large group of squad to contribute Alloy Plates in crafting a Death Star to battle against the incoming Fomorian.(Why fund Formorian or Razorback when we can fund our own Tenno's Death Star)
It would be mostly be in ArchWing mode, where players defending against enemies while the Death Star is being constructed.
When the Death Star is constructed, it would go into the next phase, where there can be some epic space combat where many players can fight along side with the Death Star, trying to take down the Fomorian.

Think Strike Suit Zero.

Spoiler

Also, this was what I expected 6DOF to feel and control like when DE announced 6DOF for ArchWing previously... but I was rather disappointed.
I know that not everyone can handle 6DOF well, just like how some people refuses to play 3D games because they feel nauseous.
I got not much issues with 6DOF since I used to play Descent from young.

Spoiler

44 minutes ago, Culaio said:

I'm not saying that rebuilding relays with our resources is bad or not good, just adding ideas to make it more interesting.
Rebuilding relays is a good optional method for resource sink, in my opinion.
Players with excess resources could contribute in the rebuilding process, and players who doesn't contribute would not be penalized.
And since there is no time limit where the relay have to be constructed, and that there are other relays to use, it would not feel as forced compared to Hema research.

44 minutes ago, Culaio said:

Resource sinks are supposedly meant to target players with excessive resources(e.g. Alloy Plates, Nano Spores, not Mutagen Samples) and are optional.
It wouldn't be a problem if the research costs are not based on full clan, and based on player stockpiles.
Some of the players who had accumulated lot of stockpiles(from exploits, bugs and farming with boosters) are inactive, most probably quitted.

Resource sinks should be optional and reward players who are willing to "trade" their excess resources for some benefits, instead of targeting everyone and resources that are not excessively stockpiled like the Mutagen Samples.
Good examples of resource sinks would be like Riven reroll, and to some extend, Arcane.

Most players who have excess resources and items are willing to share and help take on some of their friends, even stranger's burden.
I don't mind not keysharing my Void Keys with my friends when I have plenty, giving new players/friends some mods and offer helps within my means.
After all, Warframe is mainly a Co-op game. We don't have to account and contribute everything equally, and putting strains on relationship.

2 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

Which are?

Well, like some people said, Sibear, Knux (I admit these two are a bit lesser, but it still generate some complaint and I can see why), and of course, our main concern, Hema.

6 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

I was thinking of putting players who are in the relay, able to access and join into a large group of squad to contribute Alloy Plates in crafting a Death Star to battle against the incoming Fomorian.(Why fund Formorian or Razorback when we can fund our own Tenno's Death Star)
It would be mostly be in ArchWing mode, where players defending against enemies while the Death Star is being constructed.
When the Death Star is constructed, it would go into the next phase, where there can be some epic space combat where many players can fight along side with the Death Star, trying to take down the Fomorian.

Think Strike Suit Zero.

Hide contents

Now that could be interesting. Still, some (if not a lot of) people will bemoan that it is Archwing based, and complain that DE is shoving Archwing to their face. Not me though, I would love to see something like this.

Perhaps it won't be a Death Star. Maybe some kind of massive Tenno Warship where our Landing Craft (or our Archwing) launch from to combat the Fomorian.

(sidenote, you're making me curious to try Strike Suit Zero.)

14 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

Resource sinks are supposedly meant to target players with excessive resources(e.g. Alloy Plates, Nano Spores, not Mutagen Samples) and are optional.
It wouldn't be a problem if the research costs are not based on full clan, and based on player stockpiles.
Some of the players who had accumulated lot of stockpiles(from exploits, bugs and farming with boosters) are inactive, most probably quitted.

Yeah, we still need to see what resources are required for this. Also, it still would stand to see what benefit is there from the rebuilt Relay (Other than another Relay available).

19 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

Resource sinks should be optional and reward players who are willing to "trade" their excess resources for some benefits, instead of targeting everyone and resources that are not excessively stockpiled like the Mutagen Samples.
Good examples of resource sinks would be like Riven reroll, and to some extend, Arcane.

Well, that's why I'm mostly okay with some kind of Relay rebuilding. This will be targeted at the entire community, not just Clan-oriented. Those who can (and want) to contribute much can do so, while those who only have a little can give what they can.

I'm kinda confused why you would think Arcanes are a little resource sinks. Is it because you need to build keys to access it?

2 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

This idea is quite interesting alright. But my question would be, what kind of settlement functionality do you have in mind? Constant resource gathering? (that would defeat the purpose of resource sinks, so probably not). Occasional alert from those settlements? Maybe some others could give an idea?

yeah resources would be counter productive but maybe some rooms/buildings that new way for player to interact with each other(pvp mini games?), maybe building lunaro arena in settlement would unlock new arena for pvp lunaro.

other buildings/room could be needed to unlock the lore of game, for exampla lab to study, infested evolution, or lab studying sentients. There could be even archelogical site to study history of orokin.

Hell there could be labs that unlock new weapons for us by investing in them, it would be kinda like research in dojo but instead of being limited to clan it would be global, of course it would need much more resources then in dojo lab(proportional to whole player base)

2 hours ago, Culaio said:

Technically they could have from time to time create unwinable fomorian attack(like when reley's were destroyed) where multiple relay's were attacked at the same time., but I hope that they wont do this since this would make whole resource sink feel very artificial and would make resources spend on rebuilding a waste and eventually people would most likely give up, since the less relay's there would be the easier it would be to defend(people wouldnt spread too thin).

What I fear is that DE would use negative reinforcement to keep the players playing and forced to contribute, or face the consequences of the demise of the relay.
If so, then the players are not playing because they wanted to, but to prevent being punished.

2 hours ago, Culaio said:

It is a good idea since even if the Tennos failed to defend the relay in the first place, for some reasons(busy real life, Fomorians attack during period of TennoCons, and so on), there is still a form of redemption. And if for some reasons, all relays are destroyed, we still have wreckage of the relay that we could still functionally used to some extend.

From there, Tennos could contribute to rebuild it and re-install modules just like how we install modules in our Liset when we started playing.
DE could also add additional functionalities and decorations for Tennos to add, you know, like a global dojo for everyone.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Well, like some people said, Sibear, Knux (I admit these two are a bit lesser, but it still generate some complaint and I can see why), and of course, our main concern, Hema.

Right. Those two are not as bad as compared to Hema. From active player's perspective, their cost are not very absurd.
For casuals, it might take more time but wouldn't be as long as Mutagen Samples farming in Derelict.
Especially since for Sibear, Cryotic is a guaranteed resource reward unlike Mutagen Samples, and that any excavation missions would give Cryotics.
As for Knux, the Tellurium amount required was not as demanding compared to Hema's, and less of an issue when it could be obtained from Uranus, not just ArchWing mission.

Now that could be interesting. Still, some (if not a lot of) people will bemoan that it is Archwing based, and complain that DE is shoving Archwing to their face. Not me though, I would love to see something like this.

Perhaps it won't be a Death Star. Maybe some kind of massive Tenno Warship where our Landing Craft (or our Archwing) launch from to combat the Fomorian.

I understand that ArchWing controls are not very good, but this would be a good chance for more players to try out and familiarize with the ArchWing controls, especially in this scenario, empty space with less obstacles compared to some ArchWing missions.
DE could also get a lot more diverse feedback and data from the players.
Similarly, I don't like having PvP/Conclave events being shoved into my face. So here an additional idea.

Those enemies that are able to bypass ArchWing defenders(Players playing in ArchWing mode) and landed on the planet/platform, would be dealt with by the ground defenders to prevent breaches. And maybe some Anti-ArchWing-guns(like Rampart)?

I don't actually meant it to be exactly a Death Star, but the equivalent of Fomorian.

(sidenote, you're making me curious to try Strike Suit Zero.)

If you enjoyed the thrill of playing 6DOF and wanted to know how I expect ArchWing controls to be like, you should try it. The guns SFX are impactful and requires skill(Dogfighting) and missiles are satisfying to lock-on and launch/release.
Also you might get some more interesting ideas from that game. :D

Well, that's why I'm mostly okay with some kind of Relay rebuilding. This will be targeted at the entire community, not just Clan-oriented. Those who can (and want) to contribute much can do so, while those who only have a little can give what they can.

I'm kinda confused why you would think Arcanes are a little resource sinks. Is it because you need to build keys to access it?

It is ok, as long as it is not implemented using negative reinforcement.

That is mostly because Arcanes are rewards from Trials which can't be solo-ed, requires key to access and most importantly optional.
Players are not punished for not having Arcanes, and as far as I know, not tied to Mastery Rank and clan affinity like Hema research does.
It would hold true, unless for example, DE intended to factor in Arcanes.

For examples:

• Let reduce the base Crit Chance of the weapons, since Arcane Avenger add Crit Chance.
  • 4 revives are too much, players COULD have Arcane Revives.

I apologize if I made any mistakes regarding Arcanes, I have yet to participate in any Trials, Conclave/PvP and have any Arcanes.

My main point is Resource sinks should be optional that encourages player to spend their excess resources for bonuses.

Bonuses should not heavily affect the usual gameplay very much.
Examples of bonuses that are optional:

• Use plat to rush crafting
  • Use plat to buy extra loadout slots

5 minutes ago, Culaio said:

... but maybe some rooms/buildings that new way for player to interact with each other(pvp mini games?), maybe building lunaro arena in settlement would unlock new arena for pvp lunaro.

PvP stuffs are not that well-received by most people, so I'm not sure how well that would go.

7 minutes ago, Culaio said:

other buildings/room could be needed to unlock the lore of game, for exampla lab to study, infested evolution, or lab studying sentients. There could be even archelogical site to study history of orokin.

More lore stuff would be good. Simaris Community Synthesis target has been stopped right now, so new way to get more lore would be quite appreciated. It would need DE to write a lot more stuff, so this will take a while.

9 minutes ago, Culaio said:

Hell there could be labs that unlock new weapons for us by investing in them, it would be kinda like research in dojo but instead of being limited to clan it would be global, of course it would need much more resources then in dojo lab(proportional to whole player base)

That could work. More resource sink within resource sinks. People could be deprived of resources like that. :laugh:

Honestly though, I'm thinking of moving all research to a Global Lab, maybe in the Relays. That could create resource sinks and solve many clans problems.

9 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

I understand that ArchWing controls are not very good, but this would be a good chance for more players to try out and familiarize with the ArchWing controls, especially in this scenario, empty space with less obstacles compared to some ArchWing missions.
DE could also get a lot more diverse feedback and data from the players.
Similarly, I don't like having PvP/Conclave events being shoved into my face. So here an additional idea.

Those enemies that are able to bypass ArchWing defenders(Players playing in ArchWing mode) and landed on the planet/platform, would be dealt with by the ground defenders to prevent breaches. And maybe some Anti-ArchWing-guns(like Rampart)?

I don't actually meant it to be exactly a Death Star, but the equivalent of Fomorian.

Well, like I said, I'm not against Archwing, just stating the simple observation I picked up. 

Separating two modes for this could be interesting, but it will require a lot of complicated coding regarding the progression and reward on DE part.

From what I picked up from your idea, the first phase would be some kind of reverse of the usual Fomorian Sabotage, where DE would set a timer on how long the construction lasts, and we have various missions to prevent the health bar going to zero before the timer runs out.

This is where things could get a little confusing. The health bar would probably decrease at a steady rate. Any mission we do, will either halt the decrease temporarily or heal the health bar a little? That's what I picked up, or you have something different in mind?

Yeah, of course it won't be a Death Star. Copyright issues and all.

22 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

If you enjoyed the thrill of playing 6DOF and wanted to know how I expect ArchWing controls to be like, you should try it. The guns SFX are impactful and requires skill(Dogfighting) and missiles are satisfying to lock-on and launch/release.
Also you might get some more interesting ideas from that game. :D

Dang. it's on Steam, but cost 136k (270k for the DLC as well) in my currency. No Credit card, so maybe I'll just put it on my wishlist for the time being.

27 minutes ago, Ditto132 said:

That is mostly because Arcanes are rewards from Trials which can't be solo-ed, requires key to access and most importantly optional.
Players are not punished for not having Arcanes, and as far as I know, not tied to Mastery Rank and clan affinity like Hema research does.
It would hold true, unless for example, DE intended to factor in Arcanes.

For examples:

• Let reduce the base Crit Chance of the weapons, since Arcane Avenger add Crit Chance.
  • 4 revives are too much, players COULD have Arcane Revives.

I apologize if I made any mistakes regarding Arcanes, I have yet to participate in any Trials, Conclave/PvP and have any Arcanes.

My main point is Resource sinks should be optional that encourages player to spend their excess resources for bonuses.

Bonuses should not heavily affect the usual gameplay very much.
Examples of bonuses that are optional:

• Use plat to rush crafting
  • Use plat to buy extra loadout slots

I agree that Arcanes are optional, but Trials itself are not much resource sinks, since the key is a bit cheap and Host based. It has a cooldown too, which makes it consumption quite slow. I agree with your points though, Resource sinks should be optional.

Separating two modes for this could be interesting, but it will require a lot of complicated coding regarding the progression and reward on DE part.

It would be taxing on the engine and computer.

From what I picked up from your idea, the first phase would be some kind of reverse of the usual Fomorian Sabotage, where DE would set a timer on how long the construction lasts, and we have various missions to prevent the health bar going to zero before the timer runs out.

This is where things could get a little confusing. The health bar would probably decrease at a steady rate. Any mission we do, will either halt the decrease temporarily or heal the health bar a little? That's what I picked up, or you have something different in mind?

Kind of. But more of pop-up alerts/invasions AW missions that sent wave of enemies if failed to be defeated, would proceed to become part of second phase.
Only if the enemies succeed at second phase, will the health and construction be affected.

Dang. it's on Steam, but cost 136k (270k for the DLC as well) in my currency. No Credit card, so maybe I'll just put it on my wishlist for the time being.

Well, it is a Single-Player game and score-based, so might not suit everyone taste. You can get it in the future, and no harm waiting for discount to get it too.

I agree that Arcanes are optional, but Trials itself are not much resource sinks, since the key is a bit cheap and Host based. It has a cooldown too, which makes it consumption quite slow. I agree with your points though, Resource sinks should be optional.

More like Trials rewarding Arcane blueprints, the crafting of Arcane being the resource sink. Or upgrading the Arcane being the resource sink.
The key act more of a pre-requisite(like Junctions, TWW completion for Sortie) to ensure that players who are participating in the Trials are the ones who could be the ones with excess resources.

For example, if have a certain amount of Ferrite or Plastids, you can most likely assume that they have even more amount of Nano Spores than either of those to some extend.
And Nano Spores being the excess resources to be used in crafting or upgrading the Arcane, thereby draining excess resources from the player and rewarding the player with the bonus.

This way, if the assumption failed for some reasons(Nano Spores spent on another resource sink, e.g. crafting Pizza/Pancake as some called them. Good example of resource sink in my opinion), or the player just wanted to play the Trial, they are still able to.

Wow, that's become such a long thread :o 

Did DE say anything about the idea of giving blue resources drops depending on the faction instead of the location ? 

If we got some Mutagen Samples everytime we get to fight the Infested, I'm pretty sure this issue would be less of a terrible fiasco. 

The current problem, according to me, is the fact we can't passively farm mutagen samples. As soon as we needed a big lot of them, we have been confined to 1 or 2 working nodes, with a big incentive to play ONLY with a Nekros or at least an augmented Hydroid in the squad. That's the most boring thing ever. 

On 1/2/2017 at 3:06 AM, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

The only way to make a damage bigger, is to not show up and say "I was wrong. I sincerely apologize".

The worse thing Hema brought is plat fees to join Dojo, which is bad not only for the in-game economy, but it's quite toxic for the Community

Ahhh, truer words were never spoken.

7 hours ago, Ditto132 said:

Kind of. But more of pop-up alerts/invasions AW missions that sent wave of enemies if failed to be defeated, would proceed to become part of second phase.
Only if the enemies succeed at second phase, will the health and construction be affected.

Ah, so that's what you mean. That could work.

Well, it is a Single-Player game and score-based, so might not suit everyone taste. You can get it in the future, and no harm waiting for discount to get it too.

Yeah. IGN said there's not much story and it's too repetitive. I'm just thinking of picking it up to goof off now and then.

More like Trials rewarding Arcane blueprints, the crafting of Arcane being the resource sink. Or upgrading the Arcane being the resource sink.
The key act more of a pre-requisite(like Junctions, TWW completion for Sortie) to ensure that players who are participating in the Trials are the ones who could be the ones with excess resources.

Is that how Arcane Enhancement were first introduced? I got into a few Trials a few months ago, and each completion awarded a fully-usable Arcane to be put inside the cosmetic of our choice. Upgrades of Arcanes were done by installing the same Arcane on the corresponding cosmetic. It rewarded repeat play, not much resources on the Arcane itself. The way I see it as a sink is indirectly, as people uses a lot of Energy restores in Trial (or at least, the group I got into).

6 hours ago, DeadScream said:

Wow, that's become such a long thread :o 

Did DE say anything about the idea of giving blue resources drops depending on the faction instead of the location ? 

If we got some Mutagen Samples everytime we get to fight the Infested, I'm pretty sure this issue would be less of a terrible fiasco. 

The current problem, according to me, is the fact we can't passively farm mutagen samples. As soon as we needed a big lot of them, we have been confined to 1 or 2 working nodes, with a big incentive to play ONLY with a Nekros or at least an augmented Hydroid in the squad. That's the most boring thing ever. 

No, unfortunately. DE even refused to increase Eris Mutagen drop-rate, and saying "it's raining Mutagen in the Derelict. Go there."

Yeah, spreading out the Mutagen drop would help immensely. Unfortunately, it won't happen in the foreseeable future.

2 minutes ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

HEMA FINAL WORD 2050 GONE WRONG (IN THE DERELICT) DEVSTREAM #4359340 Alad comes out as French dressing enthusiast

Wut...

Alad... French dressing...

I'm kinda afraid to picture it in my head....

Thanks for lighten up the mood though.

3 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

And here we have yet another patch, with yet another instance of DE ignoring the issue.

My clan did it.... There is no issue 

If you want Hema you have several Options. Buy it, downsize your clan, recruit active members, find a new clan, grind it out over time like everyone else, but boosters or live without it

Edited by Hypernaut1

Hello All,

When I first joined the DE Community team in early January, Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit had just been released. I marveled at Nidus and his armaments with no real respect or understanding for the time it took to earn these items in game. As I began to play Warframe more frequently, I quickly developed an appreciation for farming, and those players that are willing to work together to reach their goals. 

Concerning the Hema, it appears that this thread has entirely run its course. This is not to suggest that the initial criticisms and suggestions are invalid; however, as we have made clear, the Mutagen Sample research cost of the Hema will not be changed. We understand that this is not an ideal situation for all players and we live with our mistakes - we wanted to make goals for clans, but this wasn't the best way to do it.Our intention was never to harm players, nor to ask them to empty their Platinum coffers; the Hema is but one of nearly 300 weapons, and it hasn’t exactly flown off the shelves. 

At this point in its lifespan, this thread has become little more than a perpetually revolving cycle of insults and ad hominem, such interactions are not welcome on this forum. Additionally, the effort spent by our moderating team to keep tabs on this thread, I would argue, would be much better spent on topics that discuss new ideas concerning Warframe and its community. It is with this in mind that I have decided to lock this thread. In the future, I would like all of us to remain dedicated to level-headed, thoughtful discussion and argumentation. We can all see what happens when things spiral out of control, no one wins.

Despite the difficulty, thousands of Tenno have answered the call and helped their clans along into a viral proccing wonderland. We thank these players for their commitment to each other and to Warframe. For those of you who have earned the Hema for free, brandish it with pride. For those of you still trying to earn the Hema, I am with you. Feel free to reach out with a farm request, I need all the Energy Vampire practice I can get.

Best,

[DE]Aidan

HEMA.PNG