Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HEMA Final Word - No Mutagen Drop or Cost change

Ciaus

3 hours ago, Helljack84 said:

I'm cool with it, at least they stated they won't do it again. It's totally not like they pulled of the same thing again and again, they just forgot about it or something. 

In the last devstream when they told us losers to shove it and get back to grinding, they implied they were excited to 'do more crazy stuff with the dojos' so i'd take previous promises to not do it again with a MOUNTAIN of salt

Well the devs continue to ignore things, again, and refuse to deliver on promises....again.

"if I had a nickle" moments.

So what to do next? The devs are tossing ideas that are almost immediately getting bounced back. Which Grandmasters do we gotta lynch to get stuff done, fair and reasonable around here?

Question now becomes what are you, as a player, going to do about it?

A) Sit and nod your head like an imbecile

B) State you're never gonna buy plat again then do it three days later when you somehow get a -50% off coupon from login

C) Just never finish Hema in favor of doing other things OR obtain Hema and forget about it in a few days.

D) All of the above

Edited by AshenHaze
reason for edit

9 minutes ago, AshenHaze said:

Question now becomes what are you, as a player, going to do about it?

A) Sit and nod your head like an imbecile

B) State you're never gonna buy plat again then do it three days later when you somehow get a -50% off coupon from login

C) Just never finish Hema in favor of doing other things OR obtain Hema and forget about it in a few days.

D) All of the above

E) None of the above

I have a recently crafted Nekros Prime to rank up and probably forma a few times, so I'm doing that casually in the Derelict while also hunting the remaining corrupted mods I don't have yet.

When I eventually get enough mutagen samples to finish the Hema research I'll open up my clan to anyone who wants to come and visit for a day to grab any blueprints they want, for free.

16 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I have a recently crafted Nekros Prime to rank up and probably forma a few times, so I'm doing that casually in the Derelict while also hunting the remaining corrupted mods I don't have yet.

You, sir, are going to use a lot of forma that way before you get even to 500, let alone 5000.

Nekros is one of those frames that, after the ''MR = mod capacity'' change, you can level from 0 to 30 in a single survival by yourself with no boosters. The primed one doesn't even need more then 2 forma to begin with.

I like the ''casually in the Derelict'' approach though. Seeing as you are unlikely to find many people willing to do survival vault runs. So you won't get many mods, nor will you get many samples.

Be prepared to casually forma your Nekros about 166 times (with 30 minute survivals) before you get 5000 mutagen samples. You can cut it to about 44 times if you go for 2 resource boosters. You'll need to buy 30 day boosters though, seeing as you can't build more then 1 forma a day, and ''casually'' does not translate well to 8 hour farming sessions.

Edited by Flirk2

1 hour ago, Jakorak said:

In the last devstream when they told us losers to shove it and get back to grinding, they implied they were excited to 'do more crazy stuff with the dojos' so i'd take previous promises to not do it again with a MOUNTAIN of salt

That was my mountain of salt. They pulled of the exact same thing a few times before and realised they can get away with it.

Don't trust anyone further than you can throw him.

5 minutes ago, Flirk2 said:

You, sir, are going to use a lot of forma that way before you get even to 500, let alone 5000.

Nekros is one of those frames that, after the ''MR = mod capacity'' change, you can level from 0 to 30 in a single survival by yourself with no boosters. The primed one doesn't even need more then 2 forma to begin with.

I like the ''casually in the Derelict'' approach though. Seeing as you are unlikely to find many people willing to do survival vault runs. So you won't get many mods, nor will you get many samples.

I'm already at 1021/5000.

I also have plenty of weapons to finish ranking up, and lots of patience.

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

I'm already at 1021/5000.

I also have plenty of weapons to finish ranking up, and lots of patience.

Sorry, but where's the ''casual'' bit then? If soloing Derelict for hundreds of hours, getting 1 sample per minute, finding the door locked with the key you don't have again and again, all the while using unleveled weapons to level them, is considered ''casual'' for you, I really don't want to know what you consider ''hardcore''.

Just now, Flirk2 said:

Sorry, but where's the ''casual'' bit then? If soloing Derelict for hundreds of hours, getting 1 sample per minute, finding the door locked with the key you don't have again and again, all the while using unleveled weapons to level them, is considered ''casual'' for you, I really don't want to know what you consider ''hardcore''.

Casual means that I'll do it until I get bored, then do something else for a bit.

It's fun trying out a variety of weapons and with the mod points I get at MR19 they're all powerful enough to cope with ODS.

11 minutes ago, Ciaus said:

Why would they?
It RAINS mutagen on derelict. 
d5c49158af9582e33ef927679f366447.jpg 

RAINS

Wrote that post before I saw the tweet.:facepalm::sadcry:

But still, yeah, at least it "Rains." Definitely. If you take a Desecrate Nekros, Pilfering Hydroid, and let a couple Ivaras pickpocket all the enemies first before killing them, and stay for 20 waves, you might get about 50 samples! That's almost 1 a minute for the time it would take to farm with this method!

dying-of-thirst.jpg

11 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Casual means that I'll do it until I get bored, then do something else for a bit.

It's fun trying out a variety of weapons and with the mod points I get at MR19 they're all powerful enough to cope with ODS.

You can consider the Hema as some sort of reward for reaching MR 24 some time next year then. It's a noble goal!

I mean I played the game casually for more than 3 years and had 1400 samples altogether...

Edited by Naskoni

2 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Okay, one last upvote-bait before I shut up about this forever.

QKLz5bE.jpg

Oh it's raining there alright...in comparison to everywhere else *rolls eyes*

It's really easy for Steve to say that with a straight face when the drop rate for MS is either zero or next to zero on non-Orokin Derelict tilesets.

"dev that listen to the community" medal confiscated... 

Combined these 2 threads you will get over 200pages of pure disagreement and disappointment, over 1000 combined upvotes on major posts.

I think we should include this in newbies guide, front pages and trailers lol.

Hema research will not be changed because DE respects those who researched it. Maroo's credit tax for endo is being removed, but DE is NOT respecting those who dumped millions into endo conversion. 

This is straight BS and inconsistency in my opinion. And to top it off they are nerfing Secura Lecta because of how much credits people net from it...

3 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

Not because the keys are expensive or hard to get.

Orokin Derelict Survival key blueprint can be purchased for Credits64‍ 1,500.

Manufacturing Requirements
Credits64
NavCoordinates64
NanoSpores64
Salvage64
Circuits64
Time: 1 min
Rush: Platinum64 5
MarketIcon Market Price: Platinum64N/A Blueprint2 Blueprint Price: Credits641,500

did i miss something? :crylaugh: those nanospores drop like S#&$ even in derelict and the other ressources aren't even rare :facepalm:

So the decision has been made to keep Hema resource costs and NOT INCREASE THE DROP RATES. The "reason" for not increasing the drop rates is "It rains on derelict missions". Words straight from DE Steve.

Spoiler

NtK0CH8.png

Now i have a small request for the Devs. One which will not be much trouble i hope. On the next stream, be it prime time or devstream, i, and i'm sure most of us, want to see the Statistic of people who have researched the Hema, who have more than 3k Mutagen Samples in their inventory and Statistic of people who actually purchased the Hema with plat . I want to see actual statistics not word of mouth.I ask this with all due respect and if i sound like a snob, then i apologize in advance. One last request is i want to the the dev team run a 1 hour Orokin derelict Survival and or Defense for 20 waves without any resource boosters of any kind on the next stream as well, be it prime time or dev stream so those of us who doubt mutagen samples "rain in the derelict" can see for ourselves and accept the decision DE has made to keep the drop chance as it is . Of course you dont have to do it if you dont want to . I hope it isnt too much to ask and again, if i sound like a snob, i apologize.

I'll just make a note on the Secura Lecta.

DE never intended for it to be a super over-used weapon to allow people to farm millions of credits in a single run. It's better for them to have it award less, as it'll keep people occupied with other things instead of just non-stop farming credits, spinning around with the weapon.

samples do drop more often in deleict missions.  I was able to solo build the hema, for my ghost clan.   had nearly 6k samples, and thats from running OOD as it use to be the best place for leveling up new gear.  or just releveling in general.   the Drop rates are higher then on eris.  

Just now, Tveoh said:

samples do drop more often in deleict missions.  I was able to solo build the hema, for my ghost clan.   had nearly 6k samples, and thats from running OOD as it use to be the best place for leveling up new gear.  or just releveling in general.   the Drop rates are higher then on eris.  

2 nekros 35 minutes and we got in total 140, thats not bad but isnt that good and bigger clans are just screwed

11 minutes ago, Devinee said:

Orokin Derelict Survival key blueprint can be purchased for Credits64‍ 1,500.

Manufacturing Requirements
Credits64
NavCoordinates64
NanoSpores64
Salvage64
Circuits64
Time: 1 min
Rush: Platinum64 5
MarketIcon Market Price: Platinum64N/A Blueprint2 Blueprint Price: Credits641,500

did i miss something? :crylaugh: those nanospores drop like S#&$ even in derelict and the other ressources aren't even rare :facepalm:

Of course the Keys are cheap, but thats not the point.

As a solo Ghost Clan Chief, I literally do nothing but one solo survival after another with a Nekros fighting more against the boredom than the infested, gettin ~25 - 30 samples per 20 - 40 minutes.

And recruit chat sessions between the missions inbetween are even more sleepinducing.

11 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm pretty sure nobody went out of their way to farm Credits for the Endo-conversion.

Please show me a source stating a NERF. DE talked about a change. Don't spread rumors...

The devs were pretty clear on the devstream that the Secura Lecta would not be gaining as much credits for players as before (although they never said anything about a stat nerf). They also said though, that the loss in credits would be mitigated somewhat by mastery rank -- that their plan was that those of higher mastery would earn more bonus credits with the Secura Lecta. 

Edited by Tesseract7777