Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6+19.5.6.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, ExplosiveNova22 said:

I agree with u it isnt healthy its making the community very toxic and its seemingly impossible to tell DE to fix the hema cost when there are white knights everywhere defending hema costs

Some things I defend but not the Hema cost, I got other things I want to use my samples on as a Clan Leader and I am not about to dump all my samples into it at once, Gotta keep a steady supply trying to make Mutagen Masses while gathering some from Invasions to maximize my gathering to build my Infested weapons,

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.6

• Potential fix for instances of constant ‘Session Full’ prompts (we are still investigating this).

Patched, loaded, tried to start a Fissure, got the "Session Full" message straight away.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added logging to help identify why some players have slow access to our network leading to a "Network Not Responding" messages when our network is actually fine.

Is this logging on the client or on the server?I'm one of the players still receiving the "Network Not Responding" messages.

30 minutes ago, ThatGamingSoup said:

Also considering that leveling a frame takes (no boosters, an open squad and plenty of free time) three days. I believe you maybe can see my problem here. In the event I want a frame to do well, it takes about two weeks for a proper 4 Forma build to be well prepared and supplied with excess gear to be safe that you will not go down without ample fight AND, in the event of a critical misstep and failure on my part, have energy and ammo restores for the team that has to drop its priorities to help me return to the fight.

I can, with a team, level a frame from level 0 to level 30 in 3-4 hours. No booster, no pre-made team.

The trick is to know which areas have high XP gain w/o being untenable for lower players.

Defense and survival missions are good for this, and interception and excavation can be good as well.

Best faction is Infested, as their 'Heavy' units don't do much damage and are fairly easy to avoid.

And to those of you who are screaming at me because I seem to be supporting Akkad, know this: Yes, I level on Akkad. No, I don't build a team with Mirage, Ember, Banshee, Trinity, Frost, or other similar frames. No, I do not use Tonkor, Simulor, etc., even though I could. I typically bring, no matter which frame I am leveling, 1: whatever Primary I haven't finished leveling at the time, 2: Pox, modded for Gas/Electric, and 3: Galatine Prime or Secura Lecta (if I need credits) or Caustacyst or Venka Prime or Hirudo (especially Hirudo these days). I either join a Pub group or go solo. Sometimes I bring Carrier, sometimes I bring a companion who needed a Forma. I run around, I kill stuff, I use my powers, and play the game NORMALLY. I just happen to be on Akkad while I am doing so.

4 hours ago, Orthelius said:

unknown.png

So, this update, still no Plague removal?! Whatever next, find out next update in Warframe!

(When you get those test results back and you're Helminth positive)
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIACUkC3IUjQqJTQmvu43O733le981abOkQGbwD7yYXmrllo5lZ1I2p3zeNkXeiBLJLL8dQuDDZGa9yKAd2C6GJI4EJw1obFmJQ8eusjvP3q9Ol69KZ-fwbjItk.5xuahRcv9RRfIsTRsuo3G2nfgPk

So, what changes am I after this time!

First of all, same as my last post, please increase the drop rate of Mutagen samples, either on Eris or in the Derelict - as DE have stated they will not change the Hema requirements it seems to be a better choice at least offset the grind in that manner instead. I am still the only member of my clan contributing, and even as a player with 1800+ hours I do not have enough yet to sustain a 10 man clan solo. This is dejecting as my whole aim is to sustain the clan For the players, most of whom I recruited when they were relatively new to the game, or need a place to crash.

(Valkyr Pleading Incoming)

Secondly, please take a look at Valkyr's 4. I have been talking with another Valkyr enthusiast and we thought up some great ideas:

Hysteria could revert back to being a static drain, 4 energy per second with a 25 energy activation cost upon start. There will still be an expanding bubble that, if an enemy is in range and you have collected damage and Hysteria deactivates - you take damage.
However, Hysteria will now have a mandatory health drain throughout - perhaps 33% of her current health every 5 seconds. If her 4 effects were cleaned up this could introduce some Very interesting blood spray effects (thinking Berserk here people).
(Just to remind peeps, Valkyr has innate lifesteal with her 4, thus this is an incentive to use Hysteria to hurl yourself into combat instead of chill about - also I should have said Current health. This way the drain is a lot more gradual, instead of 15 seconds and you might as well give up.)

Secondly, Hysteria no longer makes you immortal, instead giving a 95% damage reduction (but still not letting rage work).

(Quick MathFrame - if the 4 gives you 95% damage reduction on top of your innate armour and the 2 armour buff, Valkyr can get up to almost 90% innate damage reduction. If you stack the two, you get 95% damage reduction, with a 90% on the remaining 5% damage you take. Thus, a properly modded Valkyr, with a high power strength 2 and armour will take 0.5% damage with her 4 up. I think this is a worthy proposed change to get us some Acolyte mods).

Thirdly, we let Acolyte mods work on Hysteria.

This increases the risk Vs reward aspect that Valkyr Should represent as the Berserker. She bleeds and sustains herself by destroying enemies up close an personal. Hysteria has fallen behind other conventional melee weapons due to Acolyte mods, and her 4 has become a near non ability for those not dedicated enough to add on all the forma needed for that Flow and Efficiency. 

Finally, I say we look at How her 4 works as an ability, first the casting animation. I feel it should be cleaned up so that when Valkyr is able to move again, Hysteria is active. Currently there is a tiny window where Valkyr can begin to move, but she is still vulnerable to damage. This makes it very hard to time Hysteria correctly, as it does not Quite activate when you expect it to.
Then, her pause melee combo is effectively useless. It provides a finisher which is amazing, except her 3 does that in a radius about her, and does not require a combo to pull off. If instead we change this to a dash forward where she claws straight through enemies it would vastly improve her mobility.
(As a final, maybe make her finishers and stealth assassinations more gory? Jumping on a Grineer or Corpus head really isn't as good as throwing a claw through their heart. Also, the current finishers are just too slow to be fun to use).

Why on earth would you want to nerf Valkyr any more than was already? She's fine now. Just NO.

4 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

Even though they were very clear that that wasn't the intention.  Although if you're lazy and don't want to put in effort for things, then you might think that way as justification for what you feel.... 

In case you forgot how to do math, it would take one person farming over 24 hours strait of odd or ods with two nekros just to get the hema.  So put a sock in it and stop complaining about people with lives wanting to enjoy playing a game, not making the game their life. Before you bash people on being lazy, maby you should look at your own problem first. Its rude in inconsiderate to your fellow players.

Edited by KubrowTamer

2 hours ago, MrFoxAos said:

theres 2 types of complaing unforanitly one (mindless hateing) is more popular than the other and when the other (pointing out flaws in a help ful way) swings by people seem to take it for the ladder

listen all we want is a drop rate increase or a decrease in the clan research costs i think using one of these suggestions will fix the hema debate or even better make the hema super powerful so its worth grinding ODD or ODS for hours because its so powerful (Maybe better than the Soma Prime) 

Just a little appreciation here. I know the need for fixes never really ends but I wanted to take time to say that you guys are one of my favorite game developers. Warframe has evolved more than any other game since release and it'll always keep me coming back for more. Keep doing what you do because it's clear this is more than just a job for all of you.

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I can, with a team, level a frame from level 0 to level 30 in 3-4 hours. No booster, no pre-made team.

The trick is to know which areas have high XP gain w/o being untenable for lower players.

Defense and survival missions are good for this, and interception and excavation can be good as well.

Best faction is Infested, as their 'Heavy' units don't do much damage and are fairly easy to avoid.

And to those of you who are screaming at me because I seem to be supporting Akkad, know this: Yes, I level on Akkad. No, I don't build a team with Mirage, Ember, Banshee, Trinity, Frost, or other similar frames. No, I do not use Tonkor, Simulor, etc., even though I could. I typically bring, no matter which frame I am leveling, 1: whatever Primary I haven't finished leveling at the time, 2: Pox, modded for Gas/Electric, and 3: Galatine Prime or Secura Lecta (if I need credits) or Caustacyst or Venka Prime or Hirudo (especially Hirudo these days). I either join a Pub group or go solo. Sometimes I bring Carrier, sometimes I bring a companion who needed a Forma. I run around, I kill stuff, I use my powers, and play the game NORMALLY. I just happen to be on Akkad while I am doing so.

I can level a frame 0-30 in 30 minutes, maybe 1 hour. 3-4 is slow to level a frame to 30. You can level a weapon even faster. I don't level on Akkad, but i'm sure it's as good a place as any. You are being kind to the person you were replying to saying 3-4 hours (to his 3 days or whatever)

Edited by Shockwave-

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Between this and all the other 'Fixes' for -100% riven stats, you are making weapons with 'Strong' riven disposition even weaker than they already were. These 'bugs' were the exact sort of unique and game-changing feature these weapons needed to work. Have a Flux Rifle? Throw a -100%+ status chance riven on to make everything bleed, or a -100% magazine size riven to never have to reload. Have a Miter? Throw on a -100% Status Duration riven to cause never-ending bleeding, or combine a -100%+ Flight Speed with Electric damage and 100% Status Chance to create a floating trap (note that this still works to a point, but it no longer gains infinite flight time from the negative flight speed. Not sure when you fixed that one). Have a Glaxion? Set it up for Viral with a -150%+ Damage riven and heal your Mind Control target as Nyx. Use the same set-up on an Angstrum in Radiation Hazard sorties and heal all allies (including yourself) at any time.

Negative riven modifiers being stronger on stronger disposition weapons only hurts the weapons they were meant to help, and having -100% negative modifiers only make weapons not work (rather than do something weird) only makes it worse.

agree

14 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

Our clan completed it easily. Resource booster, Resource drop chance booster, EV trin, Nekros, Pilfroid and Fast Nova, 1k samples/30 waves. So hard?

Besides DE said its intentional to be that high.

Unless the Clan size is as small as 10. Ghost Clans take longer to build stuff, Bigger clans have larger resources due to the  amount of members. Unless a Ghost Clan who did achived it *Claps* Congratulations.

who cares man.... its a mediocre weapon wich gets outclassed by its melee counterpart anyway....

And there is a weapon I used that gets "outclassed" Prisma Gorgon and yet.... Dare shall I say it? Forma'd it 4 ot 5 times and actually kept it. Despite the weapon is weak at the beginning? I find the weapon fun to use even if its not the "Best of the Best"

And I will repeat my crime and do itagain with Hema too and I will always get away with it. Muahahah!

It maybe one of those countless visual bugs indeed, which are not as important as real game mechanic issues, but a tiny fix for the vaykor syandana would be great. Especially newer players could be disappointed when they get it in a broken form. Many thanks for attention.