Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

boring and frustrating because too easy

michaelmyersdmt

1 hour ago, michaelmyersdmt said:

game will not let me to hard levels, thats why i destroy this game from my HDD

I dont understand. Do you mean that you're playing 2h of defense, suvival etc. without any problems? Or do you mean that you cannot reach high level missions?

1 hour ago, michaelmyersdmt said:

game will not let me to hard levels, thats why i destroy this game from my HDD

Well, I can see from your profile that you know about junctions and that you need to finish junctions to get to other planets. So why do you say that the game isn't "letting" you get to harder missions?  Sure Earth and Venus and Mercury are easy, they're easy on purpose for new players. By the end of the planet progression, enemies are level 35-40 and the nastiest ones can drop you in a second flat. But... you haven't built a second warframe, haven't got a sentinel or companion, haven't gotten to any of the "big" story quests... There's entire game modes and core concepts that you haven't seen yet!

Edited by Momaw

1 hour ago, Doc-Orange said:

I dont understand. Do you mean that you're playing 2h of defense, suvival etc. without any problems? Or do you mean that you cannot reach high level missions?

second. missions are blocked. to unblock i had to complete some tasks on easy missions

1 hour ago, Momaw said:

Well, I can see from your profile that you know about junctions and that you need to finish junctions to get to other planets. So why do you say that the game isn't "letting" you get to harder missions?  Sure Earth and Venus and Mercury are easy, they're easy on purpose for new players. By the end of the planet progression, enemies are level 35-40 and the nastiest ones can drop you in a second flat. But... you haven't built a second warframe, haven't got a sentinel or companion, haven't gotten to any of the "big" story quests... There's entire game modes and core concepts that you haven't seen yet!

i dont need this, i just need to kill