The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confirmation on a new Primed Mod on Baro's next visit from today's Prime Time.

Vali

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

But...

This.

I'll need to see in-game pics to believe it. It's really hard to believe. LOL

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I don't believe it still 12 minutes and no way DE would do that. It wouldn't be a very useful prime at all in high end.

Even sorties it wouldn't be...😕

Primed Regen can be linked in chat at the moment.

Edited by gizol333

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

O god

Sentinels need a buff not a bandaid....😂

They're actually great in late-game setups, because, if you're getting hit, you're probably dead anyway. Kubrows and Kavats need the buff way re, because they're independent. They go off somewhere, and get targeted. They're 1-shot less than 5 minutes into the mission on Mot, and don't do anything to avoid the attacks like players do.

So DE just trolled us all pretty hard -- well played DE, well played. Get everyone super excited about a new primed mod, even fake leak primed fast deflection... and then give us primed regen. LMAO. 

Oh well. At least I can save my ducats for something useful instead. Maybe pick up an extra copy of Buzz Kill for a friend who just got back into the game... 

The new Primed Mod is Primed Regen.

Also please note: 

"Missed Change from 19.6.1: 

The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs."

From: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/749509-the-glast-gambit-hotfix-1962/

There is a discussion thread active if you would like to discuss Primed Regen, it can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/749432-discussion-on-primed-regen/