The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.8.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, HarrodTasker said:

I appreciate that the new relic only has two new pieces to farm for, but man this was not thought through.  The whole game is unplayable right now.

The game is unplayable due to the amount of people logged in and/or DDoS. Not directly because of the relic. Solo missions *seem* to be working at least.

20 minutes ago, PirrF said:

after this misson end without reward choise, i give my forma, friend give aklex blueprint, THANKS DE, give me back my relic pls -_-

I had the exact same experience. After freezing on that screen for 5 minutes the host left the game and after the host migration my screen went straight to the "Extract" or "Battle" screen - i.e. with no choice on the reward given. I received a Forma BP, my squad mates got the AKlex BP. That's one costly Forma BP DE, 50 ducats, 45k credits, 1 Axi A2 relic and 100 traces...

Edited by P3G4SU5
incomplete

7 minutes ago, XacKflash said:

Can't say I'm Happy with the Aklex Disposition Change, I Have Searched thoroughly and spent my Hard earned Pt to buy one for the Normal Aklex, unless there is going to be changes to both Normal And prime versions for their stats, then Honestly i feel that I've been scammed

Aklex Prime has 15 impact, 120 puncture, 15 slash. 25% Crit Chance, 2x Crit Multiplier and 25% Status Chance, 2.67 Fire Rate, 16 rounds. 3 second reload.

Aklex has 7 Impact, 56 Puncture, 7 Slash, 20% Crit Chance, 2x Crit Multiplier and 15% Status Chance. Fire Rate 2.0, 12 Rounds, 3 second reload

if your definition of a scam is the riven disposition change, then you're not looking at it properly. If the riven disposition remained strong AkLex Prime would be broken, which means that Mesa would be broken.

*УКА. РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ НАУЧИТЕСЬ ДЕЛАТЬ ГРЕБАНЫЕ ОБНОВЫ НИХЕРАНЕ РАБОТАЕТ РУКИ БЫ ВАМ ПОВЫРЫВАТЬ К Х*ЯМ... НЕ УМЕЕТЕ НЕ БЕРИТЕСЬ ЧЕРТИ ВОНЮЧИЕ. НИЧЕГО НЕ РАБОТАЕТ НИ ЧАТ НИ ИГРА. ТОРГОВЕЦ ПРИВЕЗ СТОЛЬКО ПЛЮШЕК А ВЫ ПОРЕЗАЛИ *УКИ ЛЕКТУ, ВЫ ЛЕКТУ ПОРЕЗАЛИ МРАЗИ КАК ФАРМИТЬ КРЕДИТЫ НА БАРО? ПОКУПАТЬ ВАШИ ССАНЫЕ УСИЛИТЕЛИ? ДА ЖРИТЕ СВОЕ ДЕРЬМО САМИ ДРЯНИ!

5 minutes ago, 6223241234 said:

*УКА. РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ НАУЧИТЕСЬ ДЕЛАТЬ ГРЕБАНЫЕ ОБНОВЫ НИХЕРАНЕ РАБОТАЕТ РУКИ БЫ ВАМ ПОВЫРЫВАТЬ К Х*ЯМ... НЕ УМЕЕТЕ НЕ БЕРИТЕСЬ ЧЕРТИ ВОНЮЧИЕ. НИЧЕГО НЕ РАБОТАЕТ НИ ЧАТ НИ ИГРА. ТОРГОВЕЦ ПРИВЕЗ СТОЛЬКО ПЛЮШЕК А ВЫ ПОРЕЗАЛИ *УКИ ЛЕКТУ, ВЫ ЛЕКТУ ПОРЕЗАЛИ МРАЗИ КАК ФАРМИТЬ КРЕДИТЫ НА БАРО? ПОКУПАТЬ ВАШИ ССАНЫЕ УСИЛИТЕЛИ? ДА ЖРИТЕ СВОЕ ДЕРЬМО САМИ ДРЯНИ!

* CCH. DEVELOPERS learn how to do fuckin 'Refresh NIHERANE WORKS HAND WOULD YOU POVYRYVAT to x * NM ... do not know how NOT TOUCH traits smelly. Nothing works NO CHAT NO GAME. MERCHANT brought MANY buns And you cut your USP * Lect YOU Lect Cut Mraz HOW TO FARM LOANS Baro? BUY YOUR pissing amplifier? YES zhrite YOUR OWN S#&$ cheesy!

That amount of rage posting is kind of hilarious, but you should use more decorum when you're bashing the devs, otherwise you could get banned from the forums, buddy.

7 minutes ago, Smaugan said:

Aklex Prime has 15 impact, 120 puncture, 15 slash. 25% Crit Chance, 2x Crit Multiplier and 25% Status Chance, 2.67 Fire Rate, 16 rounds. 3 second reload.

Aklex has 7 Impact, 56 Puncture, 7 Slash, 20% Crit Chance, 2x Crit Multiplier and 15% Status Chance. Fire Rate 2.0, 12 Rounds, 3 second reload

if your definition of a scam is the riven disposition change, then you're not looking at it properly. If the riven disposition remained strong AkLex Prime would be broken, which means that Mesa would be broken.

not really...afaik Rivens dont affect mesa's PM, only regular mods

2 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

not really...afaik Rivens dont affect mesa's PM, only regular mods

well the AkLex Prime being broken part still stands even if that is the case, so him calling it a scam is hilarious

Edited by Smaugan
replaced "AkLex" with "AkLex Prime"

11 minutes ago, Smaugan said:

I can live with this.  I'm just happy I didn't dump my Lex Prime like I was tempted to.  I just prefer dual pistol or dual type weapons or single variants.  :D

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The AkLex Prime has been added! Baro Ki’Teer will hold the new Axi A2 Relic during his visit this weekend that contains all you need to claim this newest weapon for your Arsenal. 

I see you where sure to add a forma blueprint into the relic, as a common item.

real a**hole move.

50 ducats for a forma blueprint. 

that baro has new weapons to "show case" might seem like a good idea at first, but it defeats the whole purpose of relic and ducats. and makes the system pointless.....please remove/rethink/tweak this ....

i'm farmign relics to get an rng roll for the right relic and then roll to get then the rng roll for my prime part i search. or just to get ducats to buy stuff from baro ("mostly" rng free in this case). with this change i farm relics to roll hopefully high ducat stuff, to buy relics for ducats to roll again for stuff i actually want? not to mention that 50 ducats means usally 3 runs to get one relic (if i get 15 ducat stuff most times). so i triple farm relics to rng roll?  not to mention that stuff i actually want is rare, meaning i need at least 10+ relics (500+ ducats). so i basiclly invest 500 ducats to get a shot to get what i want. emphasis on chance to get x. no guarentee. should the ducat system not be the fallback for people how get bad rng rolls? so you can "invest" your prime scrap into usefull stuff. the introduction of relics to baro defeats this, since it simple adds rng.

is there not enough rng punishment in the game already? did we not do enough relic farming with the new system? do we need a new farm loop? (you can get only forma keep that in mind). not to mention that the whole axi line is deluted anyway with relics no one needs. so it's already hard to get relics by farming not even mentioning the fact that it is nearly impossible to get people in your squad with the same relic. (yes recuitment chat is dead in some regions). so please rethink this...

...kinda speechless....

fight on tenno...

2 hours ago, Inkogni said:

We broke Baro, nothing to see here...

Somewhat weird decision to let Baro sell any relics or I'm just not getting it. And does the weapon become "vaulted" after Baro leaves in 2 days or they start appearing in your average mission rotations ?

So many questions, so little DE replies..

The Relic that Baro currently has for sale is probably the one where the Aklex Prime blueprint drops. Its up for sale right now likely because its brand new and DE wants to give players a leg up on getting it.

36 minutes ago, sulusdacor said:

that baro has new weapons to "show case" might seem like a good idea at first, but it defeats the whole purpose of relic and ducats. and makes the system pointless.....please remove/rethink/tweak this ....

i'm farmign relics to get an rng roll for the right relic and then roll to get then the rng roll for my prime part i search. or just to get ducats to buy stuff from baro ("mostly" rng free in this case). with this change i farm relics to roll hopefully high ducat stuff, to buy relics for ducats to roll again for stuff i actually want? not to mention that 50 ducats means usally 3 runs to get one relic (if i get 15 ducat stuff most times). so i triple farm relics to rng roll?  not to mention that stuff i actually want is rare, meaning i need at least 10+ relics (500+ ducats). so i basiclly invest 500 ducats to get a shot to get what i want. emphasis on chance to get x. no guarentee. should the ducat system not be the fallback for people how get bad rng rolls? so you can "invest" your prime scrap into usefull stuff. the introduction of relics to baro defeats this, since it simple adds rng.

is there not enough rng punishment in the game already? did we not do enough relic farming with the new system? do we need a new farm loop? (you can get only forma keep that in mind). not to mention that the whole axi line is deluted anyway with relics no one needs. so it's already hard to get relics by farming not even mentioning the fact that it is nearly impossible to get people in your squad with the same relic. (yes recuitment chat is dead in some regions). so please rethink this...

...kinda speechless....

fight on tenno...

dont forget about having the misfortune of having the item you want finely showing up on the reward selection screen for you to chose, you select it but it gives you some other random stuff instead