Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warning Points

HIGHDAMAGE

have a warning point dating to june 8 2014 due to leaked img didnt know that at time....

according to the new guidelines update  ''points are automatically removed after a year from when it was first issued''

what bothering me is that 1 wp still there when i acces my profile

yeah, me too.

I've discussed this with them before and if i remember correctly the issue was that these warning points are from before the new system was added so they dont have that decay added.

Whenever you get in trouble and get a warning that would be taken into account. If not, remind them that this warning is mega old.

38 minutes ago, theclinton said:

At the bottle of the new guidelines it lists that the changes are not retroactive. Any removal of old points will be handled on a case by case basis 

Yeah but why?

it doesnt really make sense to make a new system but keep old rules for some.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

I-I'M INNOCENT I TELLS YA! F-framed!!!

Hide contents

One point was for a meta meta meta thread. It was parody honest! :sadcateyes: And the other was from **bleep-bloop**in swearin which I assumed the word-filter took care of but whatever.

Warframe-d?

2 hours ago, theclinton said:

At the bottle of the new guidelines it lists that the changes are not retroactive. Any removal of old points will be handled on a case by case basis 

Pretty sure that line is just meaning that mods can't go combing through ancient posts and deciding they don't adhere to the new guidelines and issue a warning.

Anyway, my warning was rubbish in the first place, so I'll definitely message Danielle in a week when I reach my anniversary.