The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some People Will Never Forget

Voltage

Do you ever not let go of something in this game? Like for example I have not forgotten about affinity amp, a RANK 5 mod, converting into LEGENDARY CORES during hallowed nightmares TA in 2015. I will not forget Hema either. And I will probably NEVER forget Xini and Draco.

won't forget the Hema, simply because of the outcry that occurred while I was committing mass genocide vs. Infested weeks in advance because I prepared for it.

won't forget the blanket nerf to explosive weapons not  being able to headshot (thanks Tonkor).

won't forget "26 million losers", because it was funny and because any other community would have been genuinely offended by it (but we're all sarcastic and have a good sense of humour here)

won't forget that one Eximus Stronghold defense Sortie 3 on earth, that was hell.

and I certainly won't forget when they added the Galatine Prime, best prime weapon ever!

Nekros' Shadows of the Dead basically becoming worse post-rework.

Mag's Polarize's scaling being thrown in the trash post-rework

The constant removal of spawnable units from the Simulacrum, despite it having no practical purpose.

Archwing Defense.

Sibear Grind (Followed by Vauban Prime less than a month later.)

The excessive power of the Excalibur Rework and Shotgun rework pretty much ruining it for most future Warframe/Weapon reworks.

Nako and Ved Xol having fashionable Corpus Interception nodes for Shoulder armor among the mass of other reused Corpus assets.

Edited by Zandermanith222

I will never forget that giant grineer tile they used to have... it was like a big confusing tower inside a cave. Or maybe im imagining things? Ive been looking for pictures of it for a while and havent had any luck.

Edited by Ker-Blammo

There's two things I'll never forget in this game. The first thing is when I initially fell out of my pod as a baby tenno... and promptly shot lightning from my hands like thor and knew I was in love instantly. The second thing is eyes of blight. The biggest waste of potential I've ever seen in this game. Fomorians were supposed to be the big bad of the grineer war machine. What we got is plain pathetic- the result of a rush/lazy forced out update including them. They could have been insane multi-stage missions that involve breaking down shields (not shooting a couple of things for 2 seconds), sabotaging engines, cores, navigation. Blowing parts of itself apart with it's own weapons to access other areas, and more. It could have been like Jordas trial- where you go in and out repeatedly with archwing, it could have even been like that to PREPARE us for a similar experience in the raid.

3 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

I will never forget that giant grineer tile they used to have... it was like a big confusing tower inside a cave. Or maybe im imagining things? Ive been looking for pictures of it for a while and havent had any luck.

Did it had a massive elevator too and it was inside the asteroid? I can kinda remember that, Imagen having Parkour 2.0 on that one

Edited by Cebius

Just now, Cebius said:

Did it had a massive elevator too and it was inside the asteroid? I can kinda remember that, Imagen having Parkour 2.0 on that one

I actually dont remember an asteroid being part of it, but maybe? I just remember there were a decent amount of doors on the different levels. It was really weird, and hard to explain. I hope im not thinking of another game, but i  really dont think i am.

The weapon design contest that gave us a lot of awesome melee weapons. 

My first kubrow pup leaving the incubator. So ugly...but so adorable.

The first survival up to ludicrous levels. When you begin to realize why everyone is running around with base hp/shields...

8 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Old Helene Saturn?

--

Mutant Kubrats/Katbrows. Still have my Charlotte.

1 minute ago, Rogue_Striker said:

Old Helene Saturn?

--

Mutant Kubrats/Katbrows. Still have my Charlotte.

Google doesnt come up with it so i cant say. Pretty sure it was the same tileset as vor? But 3 years+ ago they were using the same tiles for a lot of planets.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

won't forget "26 million losers", because it was funny and because any other community would have been genuinely offended by it (but we're all sarcastic and have a good sense of humour here)

There's just no more room for salt in the Dead Sea.

GRINEER SAWMEN

GrineerSawman.jpg

One of the best enemies removed from the game. Creeping around trying to stealth a mission and hearing the blade spinning somewhere in the room was always fun...

Also "What did you say about my mother... ?"

Edited by DaftMeat