The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem is too dificult; please help

iEyez

He's too mobile and has way too much health. I can't do more than 10% of his health in a battle; I've been trying to fight this boss for way too long,

I would just want someone to carry me through the mission.

Are you still using the starting Archwing setup? The Odo, Imerator, and Veritux? What is your mod set? How often do you play Archwing missions? Are you capable of moving around easily, even while boosting? I'm not trying to insult you, but it does take some degree of mobility and you will need some decent mods to complete these missions.

My advice is to farm stages for better mods and level them up. I was able to beat him with the Odo and Imerator with the fire rate mod, the lighting and fire mods (which is terrible against him), the increased mag mod, and a few others. I have since gotten better mods and weapons and can walk through him. I would also suggest joining or creating a Dojo, and investing in the Grattler. That thing tears through his health with relative ease. I have come to find that there is actually very little wrong with Archwing. But it is my belief that there is a lot wrong with the Odo and Imperator. Especially the Imperator. Once you get better weapons, he gets easier.

If you bother leveling the weapons/archwings and putting good mods on them it'll be easy.

I'm sorry but it's not much different from complaining about laphantis being too tough if you go fight him with bad gear. It's a boss, it's not meant to be beaten easy.

Yeah, the Jordas Golem is quite a pain on new accounts.

Main issue is that essential archwing mods pretty much never drop... Even basic stuff like health and shield mods are rare as hell... On my MR12 PC account I don't even have them yet... They simply don't drop that often. Still don't understand why i get 12 copies of redirection and vitality after a single akkad run, yet I can get multiple archwings to lvl 30 without having a single survivability mod dropping...

Once you have all the key damage / surviability / elemental combo mods, the boss is quite easy, but before that, it's extremely tedious to complete. Doesn't help that nobody is running the regular golem anymore... Meaning you're basically soloing a very tough boss with inadequate mods.

In the end, I feel it's not a problem with the boss , but with archwing key mods drop rate. Most people don't really like archwing to begin with, and the fact that you get 1-3 mods per archwing mission, usually duplicate common mods that are useless sucks. Archwing survivability and base mods should probably be given in junctions or something.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

I struggled with this, tried different archwings and stuff. In the end you want a weapon with long range and fast projectile travel speed. To be honest, it was super hard till i got the right combo then it was super easy. I advise you experiment.

it's not so much his health, it's his armour, which is far higher than any other boss in the game. you NEED Corrosive projection to beat him without it taking forever, and even then, take a t least one friend with CP on as well. take the Velocitus and go for charged shots, and you'll eventually defeat him.