Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me chose a frame in this poll

(XBOX)MetaArea

Question

http://www.strawpoll.me/12258003

And if you do not want to click the poll just comment one of the following: Atlas, Ivara, Hydroid, Mag, Rhino, Zephyr (so just to be clearer( because i wasnt in tge first place :p )i have every other frame i just havent realy had the care to because the ginrd or just try them because im a Def/CC kinda guy) thanks more voting :)

i will close this vote at 4:00pm mst fri.

Edited by (XB1)MetaArea

18 answers to this question

how can I be expected to make an informed decision without knowing what your play-style is, or preferred weapons

I mean: do you like fisting everything in the game and feeling punchy? go with atlas

do you like looting enemies without actually having to kill them and unparalleled stealth? go with ivara

I can't make a choice without knowing what your preferred play-stlye is

Edited by Etan-gK

6 minutes ago, Etan-gK said:

how can I be expected to make an informed decision without knowing what your play-style is, or preferred weapons

I mean: do you like fisting everything in the game and feeling punchy? go with atlas

do you like looting enemies without actually having to kill them and unparalleled stealth? go with ivara

I can't make a choice without knowing what you'r preferred play-stlye is

I dont realy care for any of them there last 6 i dont have and i only have one slot left. and also im a defensive/crowd  control kinda guy

Edited by (XB1)MetaArea

If you're asking for the meta, Zephyr and Mag are out...Zephyr is good against Corpus and Grineer because her 3 deflects bullets. Mag just got nerfed hard, but she used to be a crowd favorite.

Atlas is also non-meta because 1) archwing to get parts and 2) people say it's not worth it? Unless you wanna build a wall qnd have big goons fight for you ahaha

Rhino is a popular choice, good even in endgame. He's your CC and defensive guy

Ivara is worth the farm and will let you breeze through all spy missions.

Hydroid is mostly for farming. If you wanna help your clan for the Hema then I guess build a Pilfdroid for ODD/ODS lol

So like the other guy said, it depends on your need + playstyle

Edited by Irixa

Out of those arguably Ivara is the strongest (well, some will tell you that she is the strongest of all frames, and it is close to the truth - no other frame can solo any survival or interception until 5 hours. We wouldn't even know that enemies have a level cap if we couldn't play her)

I'd say go Rhino, simple because he's reliable; he'll get you through any level of content without you needing to dodge everything like a maniac just to survive, though for later sortie levels, there are outright tougher frames. in terms of being a tough, defensive Crowd Controller though, it's hard to beat Rhino.

My answer will be "Try yourself, because here you'll have a lot of X is bad, Y is meta"

Wich is the best way to never play a frame wich could be your favorite. Since Mag, Zephyr and Hydroid can be pretty powerful/usefull for the team with right builds (and not only 1 build like people want to think) and skill. Just go with the one you have more feelings in term of gameplay and theme.