Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe can get in there and blow everything up?

Fuzzy6682

Question

Trinity and Saryn are my go-to divers. Link/Blessing Trinity builds, especially with Abating Link, are really good for getting in everyone's face and hurting them with your high range melee/explosive weapon of your choice, and Saryn lives off of crowd density. I have a really melee-aggro playstyle, and I mostly play Saryn, followed by Trinity, Banshee, and (Night) Equinox. 

If you're going for actual explosions, Nova is the only one that really does it without an explosive weapon, and she also has the ability to wormhole right into crowds if you've got the guts for it. If what you're looking for is a frame that will simply allow you to jump in and slam everyone with a Tonkor or Penta, any tank frame will do it for you. Rhino, Trinity, and Chroma are probably your best bets if there's a chance of doing high self-damage. Shield of Shadows Nekros is also pretty good, and Valkyr is ideal if you are going for an angry ball-of-death melee diver. My brother is a big fan of melee-focused Speed Volts.

Realistically speaking, most frames can handle what you're looking for, but not all of them can do so with reckless play. A high-range melee weapon with a good attack speed mod will help a lot.

Edited by freeformline

Saryn.  Basically indestructible with everything you need to kill everything in the room in any particular fashion you're fond of.

Not exactly explosive though, more like hundreds of little explosions that perpetuate themselves for as long as there are things to be killed.  Unless you like Miasma.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Charliecrj said:

Saryn, Nehza, Mesa, Nova or Frost modded with range and efficiency to spam their forth abilities.

They all clear rooms in seconds.

Not Ash. I saw some1 post Ash but no...dont use him lol.

You are not using Ash properly then. Smokebomb plus fatal teleport into a tight group of enemies plus nikana prime with fury, bloodrush, berserker, buzzkill, jagged edge, Relentless combination, prime reach and prime pressure point = absolute bloody devastation. I also use the Blind Justice stance. I have all the Nikana stances but Blind Justice has the best "flow" to it, imo.

Or just Blade Storm. I love the rework on that. Much more effective.

normally I'd say Rhino, but for all out tanking, I've been using Inaros with an Ogris that seems determined to steal all my Forma. don't have to worry about self damage like with other frames, so feel free to use the Ogris at point blank for blowing stuff up!

otherwise, Nova or any tough frame with an Explosive weapon will add some Michael Bay to your day!