Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think the next Prime will be easy to grind?

(PSN)Stanicek3

"easy"? "grind"? those two words do NOT belong together! given the demand for Banshee Prime, I wouldn't be surprised if they make all her parts rare drops on Axi Relics. and remember, we have to get those all new relics first, so I hope you're ready for your trip to Hieracon or other farming spots!

not sure which will be louder, the sound of Banshee Prime's powers, or the sound of salt over people getting shafted by RNGsus.

Easy to grind or not depends only in a small way on the relic drops, whether they're uncommon, rare, all uncommon or all rares. The real decider comes from the usual suspects, Nitain, Kuva, Argon Crystal, Cryotic, Oxium or other resources that may be easier or harder to obtain then others.

We all know they've come to love pushing crafting requirements that are clearly designed to push you towards the PA. So we know at least one of those resources is coming again.

Vauban Prime for one was a downright chore mostly because of the nitain, the cryotic and other such stuff, on top of his part drops. And the only reason the primes that came after didn't follow his example is because of the backlash it caused.

Pretty sure it's going to follow the same pattern. Some parts will be made common. A few uncommon. And at least one part will be made rare making some players get foam mouthed for a while.

So i'm pretty sure it's not going to be any better or worse than we allready have. Which i can live with.

Yes the easiest one yet. I worked 4 hours of OT so all I have to do is hit a button and sit back and and enjoy all the salty popcorn on the forums. I'll have all the new stuff to level 30 before 90% of the player base has even a single relic.

I will gladly pay for something I truly like and banshee is a frame I go to on a regular basis and 4 EXTRA HOUR AT WORK is well worth the countless hours that will be WASTED farming for her.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

Many of us know what the next prime is going to be, so do you think she will be a replacement for Volt grinding and everything will be uncommon, or will DE throw in some rare parts to make us cry?

(Didn't mention the name of said Prime in case that counts as leaks/datamining)

More grind/ farm = more players getting frustrated = People buying frames with prime access = $$$

5 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

I still havent gotten any of the Valkyr Prime access stuff so no. Completely unmotivated by the time investment and tediousness.

It honestly really isn't hard to farm, Valkyr and her weapons were the actually first set I actually completed.

you want a really demoralizing frame to farm try vauban prime. All rare parts, 20 nitian and 7k oxium

6 hours ago, (PS4)evoLic1ouSss said:

relic system makes prime parts easier to farm now compare to farm other original since u can increase the chances. ive moved on to relic system, but i really missed the fun of farming in t4 back then.

considering if u even have the required relic in the 1st place, yes, farming in the old t4 was more fun, now i'm reluctant to enter fissures. I'm still missing a lot of primes to reach MR 23, nekros prime, saryn prime, vauban prime, valkyr prime, and all the related weapon primes from the said prime packages.

farming t4 survival used to be "fun" and "challenging" , with rewards every 5min. that dont require you to insert a new "void key" every time.

well, i just recently got back to warframe. just passed 250 days login not long ago, so i guess i have a lot to get used to.

6 hours ago, (PS4)evoLic1ouSss said:

relic system makes prime parts easier to farm now compare to farm other original since u can increase the chances. ive moved on to relic system, but i really missed the fun of farming in t4 back then.

considering if u even have the required relic in the 1st place, yes, farming in the old t4 was more fun, now i'm reluctant to enter fissures. I'm still missing a lot of primes to reach MR 23, nekros prime, saryn prime, vauban prime, valkyr prime, and all the related weapon primes from the said prime packages.

farming t4 survival used to be "fun" and "challenging" , with rewards every 5min. that dont require you to insert a new "void key" every time.

well, i just recently got back to warframe. just passed 250 days login not long ago, so i guess i have a lot to get used to.

2 hours ago, pinpinlarpin said:

It honestly really isn't hard to farm, Valkyr and her weapons were the actually first set I actually completed.

you want a really demoralizing frame to farm try vauban prime. All rare parts, 20 nitian and 7k oxium

Interestingly I was able to get Vauban prime complete but having a hard time with Valkyr and Nekros systems. 

14 hours ago, Firetempest said:

The most current prime is never easy. Because everyone is going to need to farm all new keys first. The drop chance within those keys are inconsequential. Its always tends to be one common, a few uncommon a few rare. The keys will be the major hurdle.

That´s why I am bringing my 4 syndicates to at least 120k rep each and collecting some medallions.

@OP: it will be as easy or hard as every PA. Still missing Valkyr P chassis.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Amateur.  If you want a challenge, have all parts cycle with standard rare container drops.

Wait, scratch that.

Have all appropriate RELICS that might contain her parts cycle with standard rare container drops.  It is the Era of RELICS after all.

And have her newest mystery weapon use NITAIN as actual bullet ammunition.

Oh wait, I meant 100 Nitain, 30,000 Oxium, 20,000,000 Alloy Plate, 5,000,000 Polymer Bundles, 500 Orokin Cells, and 100 Argon Crystals.

Who knows. Vauban was an absolute arse both with resources and part BPs, Nekros parts RNG despised me, but Valk was pretty easy though. I wasn't focused on farming her until a few days ago when I discovered I'd already acquired the rarest part. I'm hoping The next Prime is more akin to Valk farm than Vauban farm but who knows...

My theory is that DE will attempt to make Banshee Prime easier to farm in order to widen the appeal of a frame that hasn't enjoyed a whole lot of attention lately in the public Tenno eye. I just hope people will actually start playing the frame so DE doesn't drop her dead again after her Prime Access has passed.