The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Rework Discussion and Feedback

Hrodgrim

I am super excited. I used to love playing limbo but so many people would hate so much when they saw him. And he kept getting nerfed even further still, so I hardly use him anymore.

I am cautiously excited as well though as I always have some worry when I hear rework, but i'm not sure they could make things worse for my old favorite. At this point I think the only direction for limbo is upward.

Edited by Tesseract7777

I guess 'Cautiously optimistic' is the best I can manage. Until we get the details come stream though, I don't see the point working myself up over it.

Limbo has potential, so here's hoping they'll manage to tap it at long last. As it is, I sincerely hope that they have review the Rift as a whole to be consistent. I don't know about anyone else, but I have not enjoyed having Grineer using Ramparts whilst banished or within Cataclysm.

Mega excited, Limbo needs some love. I've been trying new builds with him and surprisingly when you put on strength and range, his cataclysm can destroy enemies up to level 35, anything above that just cast it twice.

Also recently playing I've discovered something that can be described as 'Limbo Discrimination.' Was playing a fissure survival and was doing pretty good. I got downed and no one wanted to revive me because I was playing Limbo.

1 minute ago, SergeantSunshine said:

Mega excited, Limbo needs some love. I've been trying new builds with him and surprisingly when you put on strength and range, his cataclysm can destroy enemies up to level 35, anything above that just cast it twice.

Also recently playing I've discovered something that can be described as 'Limbo Discrimination.' Was playing a fissure survival and was doing pretty good. I got downed and no one wanted to revive me because I was playing Limbo.

Yeah that's the major reason I shelved my Limbo long ago. I just got so much hate every time I took him into a public game. I didn't even have to do anything. Literally we would all load in and someone would go "oh great, a limbo" and disconnect. 

Since then I mainly just used him for some solo missions, although he can be useful for really any mission type. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Not at all. Been sick of their nerfs(reworks).

I don't think you understand. This, if anything, would be more of a buff and not at all a nerf. Limbo and his abilities, as fun as they are, have been needing a rework for a long long time now. A good percentage of the player base doesn't like him and this rework can really boost his likeability and use in the game. 

When they first announced Limbo in the design council I was thinking he'd turn out something like this.

Image result for league of legends malzahar

But got something like this instead.

Image result for tuxedo mask

Such disappointment, not interested anymore. He can be scrapped completely out the game for all I care.