Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Zephyr

Insane-Mana

Short and simple

Why spend time on frames that are "ok" reworking them when Zephyr is what it is.

1 is useless

2 is useless

3 No comment

4 is useless

passive is just anoying but thats my personal openion.

Plz de get to work

Edited by xXxBeasTxXx

Actually, Zephyr is what really got me into Warframe. Her theme of a mobile wind frame got me sold on her, and I've been playing the game since. Yes, she does need a lot of love from DE right now, especially since parkour 2.0, but I've grown much more attached to her than any other frame. For me, that attachment alone is enough for me to enjoy playing her.

I completely agree though, in that there are several better options. Any frame has the mobility of Tailwind, most frames have better CC than Divebomb, many have damage deflection/reduction of some sort like Turbulence, and again, many have better CC than Tornado. I think DE just needs to figure out her identity and rework her around that

Edited by EchoesOfRain

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Volt is a really good frame, unlike Zephyr. 

In the right hands yes. Still i do get tired of having to revive volt players all the time. But lets ignore my volt comment this is about zephyr being completely useless frame. 

I never ever sell frames after i lvl them, but this will be a first, not worth the inventory slot

Just now, xXxBeasTxXx said:

In the right hands yes. Still i do get tired of having to revive volt players all the time. But lets ignore my volt comment this is about zephyr being completely useless frame. 

I never ever sell frames after i lvl them, but this will be a first, not worth the inventory slot

I don't like her 1 and 2 since Parkour 2.0 but her 3 is one of the best defensive abilities in the game and her 4 is great for procs, the only downside is the CC just throws enemies wherever or gets them stuck to the ceiling so there's not much to do with it.

20 hours ago, xXxBeasTxXx said:

Those players aren't using Volt right then. He shouldn't ever go down, especially with that impenetrable shield and his speed. Running is the best way to go, and that shield is easy to use.

But yes, I agree, I thought you were insulting Volt for a sec. Then that would have been a problem ;)

Zephyr isn't worth a potato either, sadly.

Edited by (XB1)Ginger Bruhv

2 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Actually, Zephyr is what really got me into Warframe. Her theme of a mobile wind frame got me sold on her, and I've been playing the game since. Yes, she does need a lot of love from DE right now, especially since parkour 2.0, but I've grown much more attached to her than any other frame. For me, that attachment alone is enough for me to enjoy playing her.

I completely agree though, in that there are several better options. Any frame has the mobility of Tailwind, most frames have better CC than Divebomb, many have damage deflection/reduction of some sort, and again, many have better CC than Tailwind. I think DE just needs to figure out her identity and rework her around that

100% agree 

I cant argue the fun factor as that is different for every one. I think with a few little tweaks i would actually use her what came to mind was:

1 turn it into a one cast ability like a dash with a dmg effect or status effect

2 make it so this is a direct counter to corpus bubles and maybe bombards ( a stun maybe?), also make it so you can aim it while in the air cuz now it just go's straight down.

3 i have no clue

4 i have no clue  ( i like the animation but thats about it )

Ya, +1.

Zephyr is cool, but pretty rough.

Like, down right bad in most situations.

Other frames can be tankier, other frames have better CC, and the way her kit is two of her abilities are basically uselss.

Please DE. Look into it.

As much as I HATE Hydroid and think he needs help, Zephyr is worse.

9 minutes ago, xXxBeasTxXx said:

100% agree 

I cant argue the fun factor as that is different for every one. I think with a few little tweaks i would actually use her what came to mind was:

1 turn it into a one cast ability like a dash with a dmg effect or status effect

2 make it so this is a direct counter to corpus bubles and maybe bombards ( a stun maybe?), also make it so you can aim it while in the air cuz now it just go's straight down.

3 i have no clue

4 i have no clue  ( i like the animation but thats about it )

1. It does status and damage. Same for other 1st abilities. And yes it's useless.

2. You can aim with it. And paired with Heavy Impact it does great damage for her builds with efficiency.

3. It's fine. It works and doesn't work at times. Just bug fix it.

4. I guess keep it fixed on her as another shield against melee units? But then it will just be shield on top of shield with her 3rd...

Edited by AerinSol

Some warframe are hard to mastery but still good...

27 minutes ago, xXxBeasTxXx said:

1 is useless

2 is useless

3 No comment

4 is useless

It's more like :

1) Not really good for moving since parkour 2.0 but useful to knockdown enemis. You also can't take damages during the power, so useful to evade.

2) Not really useful in every situation but like the first one, really good to knowdown enemis but also fall down rapidely because it's the faster way currently. This one also make you invincible.

3) One of the best shield in the game because let you take less damages but also reflect projectiles, so useful against heavy units like bombards.

4) Great CC and damages. The tornado taking damages on your weapons make them very flexible because adapt to your equiped mods, generally choosen depending on the facing enemis if you are player an high level mission.

1 - super fun on Hieracon!

2 - meh - looks really strange having her slam head-first into the ground. Would rather she landed on her feet.

3 - essential against bullets

4 - nice cc but other frames do it better

But, above all, the Hitsu skin looks so darn good it overrides all the objections raised in this thread.

Zeph is fun to poke around with if you have tailwind augment and use a non-hitscan weapon. Like if you have an insane riven for Boltor P you can Hagoromo fashionframe while ye olde Boltor pokes holes in grineer with really fast flying bolts.

Volt is good all around, you just need to build him properly. If you go Range and ulty augment, you can ultspam and lockdown entire rooms, while regening shields for everyone close enough (although this is boring). Or you can go duration/efficiency and shieldslog all day long with your secondaries while being really tanky if you know how to turn your shield toward threats (this is really good since bombard rockets now don't damage you through obstacles, including shield). I find this playstyle to have revived secondary-based gameplay for me. Take Akvasto, Aklex, Aksomati with rivens or ye olde Marelok (or any crit-friendly secondary for that matter) and go have fun. Also, moving with shield is only slow for people who didn't play Prowl Ivara enough to learn to roll-move via shift-tapping. Roll is your friend.

Oh, also some people play melee speed duration Volt, but I prefer Val for that, because Val doesn't f**** up my camera while she grants melee attack speed.

1 hour ago, xXxBeasTxXx said:

Short and simple

Why spend time on frames that are "ok" reworking them when Zephyr is what it is.

1 is useless

2 is useless

3 No comment

4 is useless

passive is just anoying but thats my personal openion.

Plz de get to work

Ash players were Useless, before he got reworked.

Zephyr isnt useless if you know how to play with her.

1. Mobility , Bullet Jump wont get you as far and as fast.

2. Could be Better, only skill i ask my self why i need to have it. Should be merged with Tailwind.

3. Far better than Frost`s Snowglobe as it can move along with the team and doesnt prevent you from shooting through.

4. Crowd Controlling. There is a right circumstance for using this skill. Its not a skill for press4towin or hysterical triggerhappy players would know how to use. I have saved countless missions from ruin with it for using in the right moment. Enemies cast off-map get instantly killed no matter their levels and those pinned to the ceiling are easy targets. I use this mostly in infested missions when a teammate is downed, to push the crowd away from them and making it safe to resurrect them.

So please, dont call a frame you dont understand or doesnt know how to play with Useless.

1 hour ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

1 - super fun on Hieracon!

2 - meh - looks really strange having her slam head-first into the ground. Would rather she landed on her feet.

3 - essential against bullets

4 - nice cc but other frames do it better

But, above all, the Hitsu skin looks so darn good it overrides all the objections raised in this thread.

w0h51Y2.gif

Edited by Shadow8600

3- this ability deflect all bullets,you are almost invincible against bullets(almost,because bombard's rcokets can explode near you).

4-is a good CC,basicallyis....welll,you sommon tornado,and if you shot to them,they will start deal status damage(depends which status you have on the weapon you used to shot  them)

and don't forget the augments for these two abilities

but yeah,i'll agree that 1 and 2 are useless,maybe funny,but still useless.