The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cernos Prime alt fire via Valkyr trailer?

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

It would be neat if they did what they did with Vectis and add a corrupted mod. Like -2 projectile +damage.

It would be more neat if they didn't bandaid it and instead moved the shotgun thing to alt fire and gave it the behaviour of a normal bow.

22 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

It would be more neat if they didn't bandaid it and instead moved the shotgun thing to alt fire and gave it the behaviour of a normal bow.

YES!! Just hoping the trailer was a precursor to a single/spred "alt fire mode" coming soon? :inlove:

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

DE I enjoyed the trailer, especially the part where Val Prime used Cernos Prime to shoot "one arrow". Is this a precursor to a Cernos prime getting a "one arrow fire mode" with a "alt shotgun arrow mode"? Yes? Or nah it's just a trailer I shouldn't get my hopes up....?

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

You probably shouldn't get your hopes up, although I think that we can all agree that having the primary fire shoot 1 arrow that does the full amount of damage and having an alternate fire that shoots the 3 arrows with the damage evenly distributed like it currently does now would be a very nice buff to the Cernos prime.

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

DE I enjoyed the trailer, especially the part where Val Prime used Cernos Prime to shoot "one arrow". Is this a precursor to a Cernos prime getting a "one arrow fire mode" with a "alt shotgun arrow mode"? Yes? Or nah it's just a trailer I shouldn't get my hopes up....?

its yet another DE troll, like primed regen, or the Vauban trailer (akstilleto)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

I think that we can all agree that having the primary fire shoot 1 arrow that does the full amount of damage and having an alternate fire that shoots the 3 arrows with the damage evenly distributed like it currently does now would be a very nice buff to the Cernos prime.

I keep watching the trailer for Valkyr P, And I really want Cernos Prime to do what It does in the trailer!!! I need to stop watching the trailer because it will probably never happen...(sigh) :sad:

3 minutes ago, Hydroxate said:

IEwVger.png

There's actually three arrows fired as you can see from the energy trails, only one hits them though. Similarly in game, we draw one arrow but three come out.

The vary first shot Valkyr Prime took, was one arrow. 

Warframe Valkyr Prime Trailer 1080p (PC/PS4/Xbox …:

One arrow, then a multi shot. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

36 minutes ago, Hydroxate said:

Ah the initial shot! Had to rewatch to catch, yeah I see it now!

Thats what i said when the trailer launched!!!

On 3/12/2017 at 0:52 PM, shadow0727 said:

Love the trailer although slightly misleading with cernos prime shooting only 1 arrow at a time. 

I love the look of the dex syandana, i hope it comes with a wep too (i missed out of dex furis and dex sybaris) 

On 3/14/2017 at 8:32 AM, Megakruemel said:

Also the first time she draws the bow the string is outside of the brace.

-snip-

That bothers me WAY more than it should. Curse my education in a 3D modeling and animation field...

On topic though, I'd love to see the Cernos Prime receive a toggle for "Crowd Clearing" and "Single Target" in the future. I haven't really been able to try it yet (still need that bloody Lower Limb), but the number of times I've seen people say it's weaker than the base Cernos because of the damage split has left me... Kind of not looking forward to using it.

Edited by Fukushu
Held the shift key a little too early