Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE pls release an External Octavia Sequencer

Neptlude

20 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

Can we get an external program of her sequencer while we wait for Octavia so we can start making songs

is just one week, we are a lot of player that want to have fun with Bard, just wait like everyone (i know, is painful x') )

Edited by Atsuhito
forget a word

1 minute ago, Atsuhito said:

is just one week, we are a lot of player that want to have fun with Bard, just wait like everyone (i know, is painful x') )

Not just that there is also a 3 day wait lol... It would be cool if we can synthesize the music while we wait...

1 minute ago, Neptlude said:

Not just that there is also a 3 day wait lol... It would be cool if we can synthesize the music while we wait...

yeah, but during those 3 day you will see on youtube how it's works and all, so waiting 3 day is good,i think (the one gonna sell thing to Speed this up x') ) :v

1 minute ago, Atsuhito said:

yeah, but during those 3 day you will see on youtube how it's works and all, so waiting 3 day is good,i think (the one gonna sell thing to Speed this up x') ) :v

Still ye wont be sure if the music ye have in mind will still work unless ye have the actual sequencer... .- .

Also the program will help past time in the office... .- .

3 minutes ago, Atsuhito said:

DE's already shown us what it looks like/how it works... Being able to make a song that we can import into the game (pretty sure DE said this would be a feature of the frame, sharing and importing/exporting songs) would be fun to do while we wait for the update.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Just now, AXCrusnik said:

DE's already shown us what it looks like/how it works... Being able to make a song that we can import into the game (pretty sure DE said this would be a feature of the frame, shoring and importing/exporting songs) would be fun to do while we wait for the update.

yeah, but we don't know all the different sound , so when bard is out, after doing the quest i know for sure that im gonna look for youtube video showing all the sound, just to be sure what i can do or not :v

Maybe in the future. They said in a Devstream the sequencer is built with the game engine, that including it in something like Nexus app would take much more time.

Since they already need the time to finish the Octavia's Anthem, working on an external program would slow them down. As much as I would like to mess with it sooner I'd rather get the full package: Octavia.

1 hour ago, Neptlude said:

What you should ask for is the formatting in which the bards music is stored. They said you can copy the music externally from warframe and bring in music externally (not sure if they are doing that anymore). So with the formatting In mind.  You can work on music now and then change it to bard frame formatt in preparation.

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

What you should ask for is the formatting in which the bards music is stored. They said you can copy the music externally from warframe and bring in music externally (not sure if they are doing that anymore). So with the formatting In mind.  You can work on music now and then change it to bard frame formatt in preparation.

It should be format unique to the evo engine... 

3 hours ago, Arniox said:

Apparently it's a code that you can copy/paste.

1 hour ago, SilvaDreams said:

I don't think they are going to be able to churn out a program for the sequencer in the short time between now and likely next week's launch of Octavia. It's too short of a timeline.

Realistically yeah....

I still want it tho `-`

It won't happen in such a short period of time. Do you realize all the work it would require?

Please be patient, and do not solicit DE with unrealistic requests so they can focus on making the content done.

Also, please, post in Feedback or Fan Concepts in the future if you want such feature. Thank you.

Muted.