Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Weapon Balance Pass.

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, Trinkvo said:

Got a question : why didnt you also nerf vaykor marelok? It's OP af just as Lex Prime(and now there's even dual lex). 

Because they're hitscan weapons. You actually aim to kill, which was not the case of any of the nerfed weapons - you just spammed them and overkilled everything in the map.

Edited by Lokime

There are those people crying about there favorite abused weapon getting nerfed.

It's called balance and it was a long time needed for this.

Even that i myself simpyl had wished for other explsoive just the self damge reduced.

But enough with Tonkor spam and hopefully SImulor aswell, espeicialy with Mirage.

6 minutes ago, Lokime said:

you just spammed them and overkilled everything in the map

What's the problem with that? Did it bother you that someone's using it? It's a lot of fun! And now it's a suicide weapon.

4 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

There are those people crying about there favorite abused weapon getting nerfed.

It's called balance and it was a long time needed for this.

Even that i myself simpyl had wished for other explsoive just the self damge reduced.

But enough with Tonkor spam and hopefully SImulor aswell, espeicialy with Mirage.

balance is restored...but wait ? no avatar !

what about tiberon, and oberon, oberon is so trash, its just a weapon

While im not gona say i dont wellcome most of the changes(specially the buzzlok, i have now an excuse to use it) there is a few thing that i dont like:

-Tonkor crit chance nerf: the other things are okay, feel kinda sad that rocket-jump is gone(even after bullet jump and i know that now its almost useless) but its okay, the crit chance wasnt necesary, as it is the only critical based launcher and had one of the must for a critical based, slow firerate weapon: a reliable source of crits. Now is as bad as all the snipers in terms of damage, please rever this nerff and alongside buff snipers critical chance to at least 35%, ideally 40%.

-Some changes seems weird: like the alt fire option in the hind, a thing that, in my opinion, it dindt need, the harpak was okay´s before, and the changes to paracyst arent enough: its underwelming to use because of all the weird little things surrounding it like its 3 points of fire and low damage, and i dont think 5 extra points are enogh. The mustalyst quanta is another example were its underwellming to use, but at least is getting something new, i hope for the good.

-Simulor "nerf": this is kinda of an odd one, because now it works the oposite way as its now: instead of obliterating everything in the room with just staking orbs, now you need to stack orbs and then get the damage you dealt before with just 1 stacking, this could be okay depending on the number of orbs to get the max range( and i hope its from a full stack, 3 afther the change). The big problem i have with this change is not the masive loss on dps, but the fact that stacking orbs has almost no dmg and you need those stacks to get the damage and you still have no incentive to let the orbs stay in place because the vortex its just a gimick that no one would use if it was a secondary fire mode, same as with the ferrox secondary fire. My sugestion in this case is to buff the fusion damage to 40-80(synoid one) and make the vortex a 8-16 metter pull with 100-200 damage per second at full vortex stack of 10.

This changes (telos boltace should never hit the public) are wellcome but they come late, i think im the only one that wants DE to take a break from the constant stream of new content and go 3-6 months of experimenting to try to fix armor scaling, buff a lot of other weapons, rework/remove rivens and implement a fair sistem that donst put constant strain on the servers and alows MR23 players to revisit weapons like the braton and still be to par, rework frames that need it, remove stupid enemys or rework then, and in general, fix a lo of problems WF has since a long time, like why vay hek(space chicken) figth exist were is the single most frustating boss enemy in the game, not counting juggernaut.

I don't see the point . no matter what certain weapons will always be used more than others. trying to make all weapons to be used equally is close to impossible. , I think other things should be focused on, such as conclave, the pvp in warframe needs a complete overhaul, maybe a conclave 2.0 would be a good idea? 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

Would be great if you could un-nerf head shot damage from all launchers now that Tonkor is getting nerfed.

And make Argon Scope useful on Tonkor? Hell yeah :D

Edited by Eldirian

2 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Synoid Simulor and Telos Boltace being made useless? Great. /s

Who wanted to have fun playing the game anyway.

Yeah, not letting other players in your squad do anything is really fun! /s

I can finally say goodbye to the Telos Boltace macro spam fest and Mirage+Simulor spamfest too. The other changes, i like very much. I will finally be able to actually have fun in a squad, to actually do something other than just watching.

Edited by Zoknahal