Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

riven mod elements combo not working as intended

-Oni-Bushido-

Hi, I'll describe my problem: I have a riven mod (for the stradavar specifically) where it has % electricity + % multishot, and my choice was to do a corrosive-heat build, but when ingame, all I have is Gas-electricity procs, as if the riven mod was situtated in one of the last slots, which is not true. my order is correct, but the game doesn't recognise that particular order. The thing is that this is not the first time happenin. I had the same problem with another weapon not too long ago. please check this, and thank you for reading.

I8fhZ20.jpg

I've encountered this bug too, thought it was a visual bug though.

Edit: Although I found this is totally unrelated to Rivens. I've seen all kinds of procs regardless if a Riven was used or not.

Edited by Sm0kiT

Its not an issue with Rivens, I was dealing Radiation damage with a Corrosive/Fire secondary.

The elements were set as Toxic/Electric/Heat on that order, and were showing up as Corrosive/Heat on the mod screen, but the damage being appiled was Toxic/Radiation

are you sure the Riven is at fault? i don't use any Elemental Rivens in the first place, and lately i've been seeing Status Icons appearing on my Damage Numbers that coincide with Damage Types my Weapon doesn't even have.

but the Enemy won't actually suffer that type of Status Effect if i pay attention and look at their current debuffs - it's just the icon on the Damage Number showing garbage Icons. they'll have the correct current debuffs.

not even wholly consistent either, in the same Mission i'll get Status Effects that match the Damage Types my Weapon actually has, but sometimes get incorrect ones.

i'm pretty sure this is a problem everywhere throughout the game.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

are you sure the Riven is at fault? i don't use any Elemental Rivens in the first place, and lately i've been seeing Status Icons appearing on my Damage Numbers that coincide with Damage Types my Weapon doesn't even have.

but the Enemy won't actually suffer that type of Status Effect if i pay attention and look at their current debuffs - it's just the icon on the Damage Number showing garbage Icons. they'll have the correct current debuffs.

not even wholly consistent either, in the same Mission i'll get Status Effects that match the Damage Types my Weapon actually has, but sometimes get incorrect ones.

I didn't understand at all your post...please don't bother giving opinion if you are not being constructive or backing up the original statement. 18k posts in your record, and that's your best point...go play and enjoy rather than discuss in a forum

8 hours ago, taiiat said:

See the thread I linked. I tested it with my Riven and then tried swapping it with a standard elemental mod of the same damage type. The bug only occurred with the Riven mod and when I was not the host. There was no inconsistency for me.