Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma deluxe has swastikas..

eXotic

Right, before posting this, 

Trying to avoid any uproar that might happen if I post this on forums

I tried to do it as discreetly as possible by messaging the devs on twitter and making a support ticket, but I got sent here.., so I would like to say that,

The new chroma deluxe skin has swastika symbols on his elbows, now, I really don't care if it does, but it might cause a pretty big issue if people start taking offense to it *cough* Tenno suit prime *cough*

*I DON'T BLOODY CARE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE SYMBOL, all i wanted to show is the symbol, all i wanted to do is prevent any uproar by posting it discreetly, as soon as i posted this on the forums, it backfired, i apologize to anyone that got offended by me trying to prevent what just happend.*

So I wanted to post this before it escalates way too much and let the devs know so they might evade any further issues..

gcnCJ5F.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by -eXotic-
Apologies

4 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Not much swastical for me. Its just a fan.

Yeah, the tenno prime suit (saith prime) barely resembled the rising sun, but we all know how that turned out in to a complete fiasco.

1 minute ago, -eXotic- said:

Yeah, the tenno prime suit (saith prime) barely resembled the rising sun, but we all know how that turned out in to a complete fiasco.

That was a very large portion of the suit, covering pretty much the whole torso. 

This is just a tiiiiiiiny little detail on the shoulder that hardly even resembles a complete Swastika.

Both arms have those L pieces looking forward.

It's just meant to be a design with no meanig, so no, they're not that, and I would very much doubt anyone at the team would even think to add that.

Nothing to change here, really. People need to be less jumpy about things not being meant to be what they think are obscene symbols (or in this case, an innocent symbol redefined by maniacs).

Just now, Praxxor said:

This is also why we need communism.

Tell that to Liberty Prime.

Spoiler

Be ready to be obliterated.

Edited by NightmareT12

1. I don't think it's what the visual is meant to convey... In other words I think you're nitpicking at something meaningless.

2. Swastikas are ancient religious symbols fro India and are sacred for Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism dating back at least 11,000 years so frankly I do not see what's so offensive in it. It's like me being mad that there's hammers in the game cause they were used as a communist symbol... 

2 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

1. I don't think it's what the visual is meant to convey... In other words I think you're nitpicking at something meaningless.

2. Swastikas are ancient religious symbols fro India and are sacred for Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism dating back at least 11,000 years so frankly I do not see what's so offensive in it. It's like me being mad that there's hammers in the game cause they were used as a communist symbol... 

And a bunch of other cultures.

Here's a thing to read if anyone cares. http://edhamma.net/?p=467

But back on topic, quit getting offended by pointless things.

the swastika also has many different shapes besides the stigmatized one hitler used during ww2, i don't even see it either, if people get upset about it, my faith in this community will decline further, the swastikas true meaning is divided up by cultures,  one is for good luck the other one is for fortune and even one for peace and love