Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #91!

[DE]Rebecca

Dear [DE], please:

---------------
top of mind:

- please put 4 missions on a sortie. let us skip one. some people don´t like doing spy missions, other don´t doing excavations. more choices = more fun

- please, augments that let us exchange timers for energy consumption and casting turns on/off, so we don´t need to recast each minute our main skills, as on octavia skills, nekros´s shadows, vauban´s bastille, etc

- please, let us toggle on/off loading items/frames/weapons icons, my potato pc with 3gb / 512mb video doesn´t see any difference and the game got mildly infuriating with all those loadings.

- please review octavia´s abilities, her 1 and 2 don´t mix well, all her abilities are timed based

- please improve summon abilities: nekros shadows, atlas rumblers, equinox augment: take the timer/life decay out, it will be more fun if they acted as specters or the old shadows of the dead

- please check all of this unreleased content, some addressed last time more than 1 year ago!^(thank you /u/tgdm !) http://www.tennoclocknews.com/in-development/

- please improve companions: give more health to sentinels, and give kavats/kubrows/frames/all passive vaccum by mod/without mod

- please let us re-roll the weapon for the riven separately, costing kuva. even if it rerolls the riven fully

- please invencible kuva guardians fight are unfun, give them 90% damage resistance instead, or other ways to fight instead of only using operator

- please take out the corrupted keys requirement from derelicts, so we can make quick random groups as now we do with the void

-----------
frames:

- please think about universal vaccum for every frame, it would make us use more sentinels/kavats

- please take out keys from mutalist alad v for farming mesa

- please take a look at last limbo rework, stasis makes the enemies immune to other players attack while the full duration of the skill. stimulates group spreading instead of us getting closer on the map

- please re-think of ash 4th rework, it made it unfun. takes time to aim, and most of time enemies are dead before you aim more than one

- please give us an augment that stops the reticle shrinking from mesa

- please buff tesla balls. vauban´s 1st ability is very weak compared to other frames 1st abilities. or an augment that let us cast 10x at once, with same cost

- please augment for trinity that make energy drain a passive auto cast like nekros dessecrate, feel free to balance it as it is more so we don´t cast it as much as we do now

- please make more abilities scale with hp because of the mechanic of enemy armor and proto shield escalating

- please make mesa ballistic battery automatic, when you activate it accumulates and release automaticaly, pressing again cancel it, so it would be useable in fast firing/auto firing weapons

- please give vauban and ivara need another button to choose skills, more than once i changed the skill instead of casting it

- please since release, the back of deafult helmet of nyx and excalibur is uncolorable, doesn´t look good when you don´t use black in your color choices

--------------

main ones:

- please change the invencibility mechanic on kuva guardians, grinner turrets and most bosses. make them not totally invencible, have a 90% ~ 95% damage reduction, so if you are a player with 6-forma weapons and frames, won´t need to depend only on operator mechanics to fight them, or wait trough long time locked invencibility stages.

- please review magnum force that is very underpowered when compared to normal elemental pistol mods or corrupted melee (spoiled strike) or primary (heavy caliber)

- please review the riven mods atributes. players are posting riven mods, with 20/49/60 rerolls done and "trash" stats - less than 90% damage adding all types of damage, that is bit better than a common elemental fire mod damage. 49 rerrolls = more than  140.000 kuva = 117 flood kuva missions = 334 normal kuva missions. 60 rerrolls = more than  175.000 kuva = 145 flood kuva missions = 290 normal kuva missions

- please review the hulta armor from loki bundle, it needs 2 color channels to color the "plate" parts the same color, both should use the same, also the colors are very "washed out" when comparing to the pallet

- please give us other ways to get rivens and kuva, as from baro, from myconyans, from syndicates, from ordis, from the store, from the queens, sorties

- please can we start the missions with the syndicates passives turned on? currently on quick capture/ext/rescue we might do the whole mission without turning them on.

- please syndicate choosing per account not per frame. like focus, make the syndicate on the operator´s outfit be the main one and we wear any sigil we want

- please focus choosing per frame not per account. different frames have different focus needs: melee ones with naramon, energy depending ones with zenurik, etc

- please review beam weapons range. embolist without range mod has less range than orthos with max range mod

- please review companions health/sheilds/armor, they are still one-shoted by enemies on high level misisons, even unnarmed to not draw agro

- please review riven mods. expensive to reroll, hard to aqcuire to the weapon you want, too much rng at the atributes you want from them. maybe some kind of attribute choosing, or specific atribut re-roll

- please give us a token system for sorties: some want endo, some want rivens, even kuva, we could choose between random item or token when finishing it

-------------

tww:

- please review negative damage as a stat for rivens. it is instant reroll, as well with -100% flight time or -100% multishot

- please review why we need to press 2 buttons to do operator jump

- please make operator energy easier to see, maybe numbers

- please kuva clouds need more effects to be seen from distance

- please make kuva guardians more fun, right now we have to use unkillable warframes to farm kuva and avoid fighting or forced to use operators

-----------

unreleased/shelved things

- please can´t the old tenno rails tileset be recycled and re-released as a full tileset? maybe tenno orokin bases/junctions that are filled with turrets and specters?

- please vandal/prisma supra/flux/amprex/glaxion, prisma/wraith mitter, panthera prime

- please give us a neural sentry boss fight, it is talked a lot during lotus lines, yet we have never seen one, maybe he can controls ravagers as proxies

- please when the teased moa-like sentinel/companion is coming?

Edited by rafacasper

I've got a, somewhat tangential question. I know DE have said in the past that there wont be a 'warframe 2', but the current warframe will constantly evolve, but could the devs see the possibility of spin-off games appearing at some point based on the universe. I cant see DE developing these games, but maybe sub-letting or licensing to other companies (the student becomes the master, ha ha ha).

Perhaps we could see a MOBA based on the conclave with warframes as playable characters. Maybe a Prequal tell-tale games naritive driven game (the plot, oooh).

Actually, as a follow-up question, (even if the devs said no to the first, just for abit of fun) what kind of game would each couch member like to see? (obviously DE-Glen will want an infested pony farm simulator).

1. Can we please have the solar map xp be a nice round 30,000 to fit in nicely with all of the other mastery rank xp in the game.

2. Can we please have an option to take old arcanes off of helmets and put them onto newer helmets for the same warframe. Obviously you would not be able to put it onto a helmet with an existing arcane, as you cannot do now, and the helmet would become nontradeable perminitly even if put back onto the original helmet. I love some of the delux skins but if I really want to min/max I have to use a helmet I may personally not find appealing.

3. Have you guys ever considered scaling rewards from endless mission based on enemy level and how long a player has been in the mission, it's kind of disappointing to be getting trick mag from a high level defense on wave 50.

Edited by MisterMan2556

1: Why we no longer make choices related to our light/dark side moral choices? 

What will happen once we will get some conclusion based on our actions? 

2: Can we finally get new batch of syndicate weapon mods? Some junk beautifully designed yet slightly flawed gear under-performs even with potatoe'd, 8 forma, god Riven build.

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith Dera AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Bring back Tonkor's grenades bounciness.
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  3. Baro when?
  4. Umbra when?
  5. Earth remaster when?
  6. Pablo appearance during devstream when?
  7. Clan nemesis system when?
  8. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  9. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling for enemies when?
  10. Operator interacting with pets when?
  11. Focus changes when?
  12. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  13. Kuva boss when?
  14. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  15. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  16. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  17. More mandachord sound packs when

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor. :)

Could we please fix Zephyr "Tornado" Formation Radius...

I Try To Shorten The Formation Radius with Max Overextended Mod to 8.5 Meters but the Tornado still go more to 15 Meters or more

Even With His Augment "Funnel Clouds" it's still go to 15 Meters or More

With Kiste's repetition of mobile defense with the one tile there with the 2 tower consoles and one inside hallway every time you played MD there, and subsequently was removed for more dynamic locations. So how come the grineer mining asteroid mobile defense hasn't been changed yet? Every mobile defense mission on mining asteroids leads to the same result. The 2 side rooms with a cryopod at the end of it making it a dreading feeling to play mobile defense on the mining asteroid tileset because it never changes. And in most cases, if theres 3 consoles, you have to now spend time defending 4 points instead of 3 due to the end catch of the cryopod making you spend far more time in mission than previous. Will there ever be time taken to address this in the future?

Will we soon be able to customise our syandanas separately to armour pieces?

For example, if I would like to have a blue cape, but white armour pieces, that's currently impossible with certain armour due to the colour mapping :sadcry:

I know that the interaction between Pool of life and Energy vampire was gone since 18,5 but somehow i tried to find any use of this ability.

In fast paced third person shooter like warframe the stationary healing and the fact that player in "Need" of healing would have to shoot the target to get healing (Which is limited to 400 HP) is quite impossible to achieve.

The other thing is the fact that even with 10x HP increase most of players will one shot them anyway unless you are doing 80+ lvl sorties. Since Ev dont scale its damage with Well of life there is no practical reason to use it like before for huge Ev damage increase which was very effective against single target.

Having an ability which can fully replenish HP and shield with instant effects greatly reduce the need for second healing ability which provides nothing more than HP restore for one teammate. I know that it has an CC effect but Ev does have it too but do not increase enemy health by 10x.

Is there any chance that Trinity first ability would be reworked for something more reliable in terms of healing/CC effects or even damage ?

I dont know it could link all enemy HP within it's range and if you would cast and ev it could be some kind of scalled AoE damage ability for example ?

I'm rather a hardcore Trinity player and i really like to experiment with all kind of builds etc. I would like to use full potential of warframe, his abilities which rather should have some kind of synergy hidden within it (Like it was before). I dont know why this change was made in first place but right now if this ability would be deleted i highly doubt that trinity players would feel any difference. All people i played with already negated it existence so..

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Are you going to let those of who joined after the events to get old event only items such as Piercing CaliberBreach LoaderBore and Auger Strike from the mutalist incursion or atrox skin for kubrow ( Den of the Kubrow ) that we can't get any other way.  If not could you consider re-running the events so newer players can get them too :)

Is Baro ever going to get new mod stocks and are you still reviewing his prices, the ducat cost of the hydroid skin was rather excessive considering the usual cost of deluxe skins in plat.  Could baro maybe bring the items we can't get anymore like the ones above or the kubrow skin

Can we get a 'torch' when we use melee weapons, trying to do earth at night with just melee for example is like walking around blind in some parts (it does seem bugged due to part of code of planned upgrades being added)

Whats the deal with the tennocon baro, is it going to have 'exclusive' stuff we can only get via that visit and what sort of prices would we be looking at, normal or '50th visit prices' where they were reduced.

I believe these were available last year as a result of the razorback event as well.

Is there any chance of adding an option to cancel the bleed out timer (I think "hold the weapon change button" was suggested on another thread) and simply die? If you're running solo and die you can instantly respawn - unless you're Inaros. As the Sarcophagus is largely useless against high level enemies, poor old solo Inaros has to wait to die, watching as the objective takes a fatal pummeling :(

Thanks for reading.

Any new things that we can do with our operator?

Any new cosmetics for our midget?

When is the dojo enemy thing going to be released?

When is the door opposite the infested room gonna be open?

Any plans for the infested room?