Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Purrprika said:

Can you guys make it so you can see alerts for places you don't have unlocked again?

Seeing the events in places I don't have unlocked but might want to get the treasure for during that limited time incentivizes exploration, the carrot on the stick so to speak. Without that carrot I really don't have any real reason to expand outside of my regular, slow pace.

you could always make use of the warframe android/ios app and a few others out there for that 

6 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

So we can now wear Anyo's cyberbeard, yet still not fight him? :L

Clearly, they're giving us Anyo a piece at a time.

I'll show myself out.

7 minutes ago, RealPandemonium said:

Can we get actual numbers on the Oberon rework?  Why not include this information in the patch notes?

Ignore the notations, right side is 'Abilities' screen.

Reveal hidden contents

1LJSpIW.jpg

5 minutes ago, koorinosekai said:

you could always make use of the warframe android/ios app and a few others out there for that 

I would, but I don't have a smartphone and that feature had already existed within the game so I had no reason to have such a tool. It would be easier for them to just add an option back in options to enable it or even go so far as to add it back in.

1 minute ago, Purrprika said:

I would, but I don't have a smartphone and that feature had already existed within the game so I had no reason to have such a tool. It would be easier for them to just add an option back in options to enable it or even go so far as to add it back in.

I don't have a smartphone either, I use deathsnacks. Or you could use the official Warframe twitter. You obviously have a PC, so you could use either one easily.

Just now, Fluffysbeans said:

I don't have a smartphone either, I use deathsnacks. Or you could use the official Warframe twitter. You obviously have a PC, so you could use either one easily.

..Yeah but the feature already existed in the game but was removed by this most recent patch :awkward:

was pretty sure you cant view invasions on locked nodes for quite some time now, but i would guess it would still be in your best interest investing some time unlocking them one way or another if you are not up to using 'external help' such as handy tools that have been awhile for quite some time to aid players in tracking those

(I'm super excited that Oberon rework is out btw)

I was wondering if anyone else is having the problem I am having where I can't visually see hallowed ground?
(top right of the pic shows that I'm standing on it and bottom right of the pic shows the timer and stuff)

y4mD92DOSSckWlQx8YmI9j1c8U0pmjOtLb7lmvc9

1 minute ago, GGbroman said:

I was wondering if anyone else is having the problem I am having where I can't visually see hallowed ground?

people pointed out on the first page of this thread to crank up the Particles to make it visible, as the lowest setting is pretty much bare of a whole bunch of particle effects

3 minutes ago, koorinosekai said:

people pointed out on the first page of this thread to crank up the Particles to make it visible, as the lowest setting is pretty much bare of a whole bunch of particle effects

I SEE IT NOW! Thanks so much

I'll have to change my energy color then to make it more comfortably visible

red and blue and yellow seem to be the brightest at the moment

y4mlGfIjqKbzZ2AU7PXpfPyubCg3BolOIz2tOvKn

Edited by GGbroman

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Elemental combination discrepancies between the Arsenal UI and in-game numbers for some Riven Mods.

Not quite, still ;x 

Spoiler

63F8B386EFF0B9D369E192D7764576A964E8FD3E

Notice the heat, listed second on the riven, is still getting combined with the cold before the toxin. 

Moar Corpus goodies: yay. Syandana's a bit stiff, like un-fully cooked linguini, and the colors are a bit muted. 

Oberon finally getting a little love: yay. Will have to do some testing to see how the scaling really holds up.

Zenith buffs: yay. I'd prefer its disc deploy being faster to resolve still, but we can't always have everything, and that's fine.

Aside from the riven thing -still- persisting despite several patch notes now claiming to have fixed it, good update. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zenith Changes:

• Increased Primary fire damage from 20 to 30.
  • Increased Status Chance of Primary fire from 10% to 30%.
  • Increased Secondary fire damage from 120 to 150.
  • Increased critical hit chance of Secondary fire from 22% to 35%.

Freaking awesome DE! Keep up the quick action taking! Now we don't have to live for years with an all too bad 500 logins weapon. Very much appreciated :thumbup: 

Edited by IceColdHawk

5 minutes ago, Ourenquellius said:

Nice now we need a mag rework too as she is useless her skills have almust no dmg and are very slow compared too all the other frames

Oh look, someone who still doesn't get how Mag works. I wonder how I average 60% of the team's damage output if she's so bad.