Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.4

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Please tell me you're kidding? I get to choose between 1 forma, or something I need to spend 2 forma to even build? What's even the point of doing invasion rewards for them, then?

It's a "joke", don't you see?

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

Is this a joke?

Please tell me this is a joke. Nobody likes the Adapters being blueprints because they cost too many resources. Also, as someone else said, haven't we already been through this with the Sorties in the past? 
I'm sorry if I come off rude, but please stop "fixing" things that don't need to even remotely be fixed. It's getting out of hand. 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

Serious?  That was intentional, because no one wanted to do invasions...  did we forget that?

Is that supposed to be a joke, why even leave it in the game like this for so long?

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint..

When you think the small details are evolving and the BS is getting left behind

They pull this one out, again

Edited by Blacksonfive

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

Sorry, what??!! Then allow me to redo my invasion, because I would take the forma bp all the times instead of the exilus bp! Are you kidding me?

• Fixed built Exilus Adapters being offered as Rare Invasion rewards instead of the Blueprint.

Are you aware that we're not going to play invasions if the reward is a Blueprint instead of a built Exilus Adapter ?

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is absolutely ridiculous. This was CHANGED already NOT as a bug, but literally a hotfix SAID it was changed to be how invasions were. It is not a bug, and it's now completely pointless to do invasions for Adapters because they're garbage to build.

Just now, DLz47 said:

Sorry, what??!! Then allow me to redo my invasion, because I would take the forma bp all the times instead of the exilus bp! Are you kidding me?

u technically can revert it manually but that'll need u to do 6 times the opposing side

Why reverting this, wasn't that updated to be a full on built item reward?, Also why should a RARE Sortie Reward be a Bluprint!?

Edited by XacKflash
Format typo

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Removed a duplicate Ambulas Codex entry.

Fixes:

• Fixed enemies spawned by the Condor Dropship ignoring objectives in Interception missions.
  • Fixed experiencing a crash after throwing the Javlok in the air then Transferring to the Operator.
  • Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground FX not disappearing after a Host migration.
  • Fixed Limbo’s Cataclysm FX sometimes lingering behind for Clients.
  • Fixed floating Ambulas body parts during the boss fight.
  • Fixed a script error with Saryn’s Spore ability.

I guess still no fix for event scoring. :(