Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accuracy over 100%?

Gamma745

2 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Are you sure you didn't kill anyone?

Kinda forgot to be honest. I did remember trying to kill one enemy, but it was slightly to tough to be one-shotted (denying stealth kills), so I just went along and finished the Spy objective.

4 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

AFAIK this can result when you have a multishot mod. Shooting the weapon counts as one shot, but each of the projectiles counts as a hit, hence a >100% accuracy.

That could be it. I did remember seeing two arrows. But the mission reward display is still amusing nonetheless.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VIOLATER X said:

this happens with all bows and weapons with punch through, say you hit two enemies when you shoot only once in a mission thats 200% accuracy.

There wasn't any enemies behind it, so doubtful it's punch-through related.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)VIOLATER X said:

also ivara i like it very underused

Would you be happy to hear that it is currently my most used Frame? :satisfied:

Edited by Gamma745

Quite a few reasons to be over 100% accuracy:
-Multishot
-Punchthrough
-Shotguns in general (hitting more than 1 enemy with a single shotgun-shot (easy to do for say the boar) leads to a greater than 100% accuracy)

Used to be throwing attacks with glaives added to accuracy.  Hit 1 enemy with a bullet then just use the glaive throwing attack and end up with accuracy in the thousands by the end.

Edited by Tsukinoki

• 4 years later...

This happens when hitting multiple enemies with the same shot, regardless of punch-though. It happens a lot to me with shotguns and weapons with an Arca Plasmor styled projectile. I managed to get this accuracy with a Fulmin a while ago.

Warframe0003.jpg

(And yes, I'm Spanish, precisión is accuracy. And yes, I reached 2600% accuracy.)

Edited by ElecDeathblade