Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to kill the Tomb Protector?

Jaclearsup

I used loki for the last boss.....I stayed invisible the entire time so they couldn't 'copy me' for the sand shadow and I think I might have used pre-rework tonkor or it might have been hek, it's been a while since I did it.  Can't remember it being too hard either way because I just kept out of the way of the tomb guardians.

Weird. I don't recall having much problem with it.

I think I got too close and learned that was a terrible idea. I basically kept the entire map between me and him and blasted him with my 8-forma lanka until he died.

Maybe bring a corrosive status weapon that you can shave off his armor with from distance (akstilleto prime is a perfect choice if you have it), and then maintain your distance with a weapon you can reliably hit from said distance (like a sniper-- bows can be tough to lead at long distance).

I recommend you use Excalibur with max vitality (use Steel Fiber if you want), Rage, and a melee weapon with Life Strike equipped. As long as you have those three, you can mod the rest however you like. When you take damage to your health use Exalted Blade, channel, to restore you health. This is to help you survive a bit/much longer.

As for your damage, best I can advise you is to use another weapon you have  with high dps. And if you don't already have, max damage and elemental mods.

4 minutes ago, Jaclearsup said:

k nvm, my friend from my clan also had a Vessel and helped me a lot, and he one shotted them all with tigris prime

Haha nice! Enjoy Inaros, he is quite an awesome frame. 

Also, you can use the vessel as a decoration on your ship now, which is nice. 

While I have indeed run into your exact same problem with his final form currently (Only its that I don't have time to kill him the way I play), I CAN tell you what got me to kill all of the golems and wear him down to half health. ''Twas the Stug, with intermittent Redeemer blasts thrown in. Beyond that, refer to the others for a proper primary, me Causticor wasn't worth shet on that sandy bot.

Edited by Unus

well, even if you have got inaros now... i've done it with my soma prime and ember (?) right after when the mission was aviable,i needed tons of ammo restores, but jumping un and down for a cliff and he walked around a pillar to melee me instead of shooting, but i'm not sure that this works now; a friend of mine did it with atlas, just punching him to death, and i think that at the same way it works good with other immortal frames like valkyr
also, idk if trinity ev works, but that could help too
and of course any high damage weapon it's really helpful