The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A List of Lotus' Lies

kyori

Been farming kuva the previous few days and it really made me want to make a list. Add on if you have any. lol

Lotus: Quick! Destroy the other braids!.... Tenno: I can't. All my power and weapons didn't make a dent!

Lotus:The door is locked, it's time to break in..... Tenno: I can't. The door is indestructible!

Lotus: We mustn't let the target know we are here... .(later announcing through loudspeaker) You have found the target!...

Lotus: "You have broken the enemy and they are on the run..."..... Tenno: "They are still attacking me.. and I am the one running.. away to extraction"

Edited by kyori

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

Lotus: Quick! Destroy the other braids!.... Tenno: I can't. All my power and weapons didn't make a dent!

Lotus wasn't specific about how

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

Lotus:The door is locked, it's time to break in..... Tenno: I can't. The door is indestructible!

More like, break out. I mean, who breaks IN a lock and not OUT

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

Lotus: We mustn't let the target know we are here... .(later announcing through loudspeaker) You have found the target!...

Not via loudspeaker, just Lotus telling you how she tells you, via space magic.

Was expecting a thread cataloging every lie the Lotus has actually told us in lore (e.g., you aren't little kids connecting to the Warframes via tech salvaged from the depths of anime, I've always been one of the good guys, etc.).

Am disappoint.

7 minutes ago, kyori said:

Lotus: Oberon Prime will come on Tuesday, 30th May.... Tenno: It is almost 31st May in the East and still no Oberon Prime.

Timezones are a thing and as long as oberon prime gets released while it is still tuesday somewhere that is not a lie

9 minutes ago, kyori said:

Lotus: Oberon Prime will come on Tuesday, 30th May.... Tenno: It is almost 31st May in the East and still no Oberon Prime.

It usually comes out at 2pm EST on Tuesday and currently it's 9am EST. Couple hours left and he will be out, be patient Tenno.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Lotus: Quick! Destroy the other braids!....

she means "do what you have to do to destroy  the braids", which in this case is dashing through Kuva clouds.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Lotus:The door is locked, it's time to break in.....

she means break into the door using the consoles.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Lotus: We mustn't let the target know we are here...

she means don't let the target know you're there BEFORE you are within range to take them down. though admittedly stealth captures should be possible.

you're taking her lines too literally, you're not supposed to interpret them as they are.

2 hours ago, kyori said:

DE is in Canada in the eastern side,course they are not going to release Oberon 13 hours ahead of their timezone. 

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Was expecting a thread cataloging every lie the Lotus has actually told us in lore (e.g., you aren't little kids connecting to the Warframes via tech salvaged from the depths of anime, I've always been one of the good guys, etc.).

Am disappoint.

Yeah, i was ready to point out the Gravidus Dilemma or when she says she hasnt seen the Infested in a long time when you have one on your ship. 

6 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Lotus : "you found a target." 

... But there is only one target. 

Probably a remnant of the time when we had to capture two or three targets in a single mission

Those were the days

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Do you really think DE, based in an EST time zone, should make decisions based on the timezones in the Eastern hemisphere?

On 5/30/2017 at 7:36 AM, p3z1 said:

Lotus wasn't specific about how

More like, break out. I mean, who breaks IN a lock and not OUT

Not via loudspeaker, just Lotus telling you how she tells you, via space magic.

You must be fun at parties.

And this is why both Teshin and Darvo are better as mission support.

Though it did help me discover why Lotus never seems to be able to put down life support in easy grabbing range of me, she apparently buys half priced life support from darvo with faulty targeting computers.

It makes me wish I could buy cosmetic announcer packs so I could equip Teshin, or Darvo, or maybe even bosses as my mission support.

I can just imagine Sargas Ruk "They... locked... The doors. They... are... fools... to think... mere doors... hold back... the Tenno."

Nef Anyo "The doors are locked and the betting begins: how long will it take the Tenno to hack their way out of this one?"