The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Blade augment confirmed?

Xaero

1 minute ago, Ksaero said:

"New augments coming very soon. Excalibur learns some of Chroma's secrets."

I bet the augment will allow energy color affect EB.

Now if only we'd get an augment slot to be able to use augments more comfertably

3 hours ago, Ksaero said:

I bet the augment will allow energy color affect EB.

That sounds pretty pointless.  It's one of the things everyone hates about Chroma (fashion is tied to function), and now they want to add it to Excal?!

Edited by Guest

even if it is chroma style i dont think ill use up a mod slot for it unless

if its like chroma then i guess taking a white EB color will give you Armour and damage boost

(if what the op is guessing turns true)

Edit-Maybe its will be like chromas  1 now this makes me sad :(

Edited by ShadowStalker

2 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

It was heavily nerfed. It used to go through walls and not be LoS. RIP old RJ :(

Those tardis things are good in the grave imo. Mirage main here and LoS is life if you like to actually use your brain :clem:

+ try to buff some Venom Dose/Smite Infusion/Etc on your Excal mate, RJ can still rekt 

Edited by Xgomme

11 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Those tardis things are good in the grave imo. Mirage main here and LoS is life if you like to actually use your brain :clem:

+ try to buff some Venom Dose/Smite Infusion/Etc on your Excal mate, RJ can still rekt 

Mag > Excal imo. Sure RJ might still be strong, but it does jack unless you are on specific tilesets. 

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Mag > Excal imo. Sure RJ might still be strong, but it does jack unless you are on specific tilesets. 

Yeah but Mag is bae :clem:

But yeah again, it's pretty niche, but I kinda like that. I'm tired of abilities you can use for 99% of the content. I like that big AoE tend to be less powerfull these days, so you actually need to play in team to make them shine.

Problem, it's not consistent since we still have some pretty broken huge AoE

Volt Augment was announced too some tweets earlier.

I think at least the first 20 frame should all have had the 4 augments now, and new frames should be released with 2 augments ready, but oh...well.

And that's because obviously a frame that is more customizable is more interesting that one that can be played only in 2-3 ways.