Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could choose one of the weapons in this game to have in real life, what would it be?

TheGodofWiFi

1 minute ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Opticor, artillery-laser weaponry in handheld size.

Then sell it to US for maximum profit. A PROPHET OF PROFIT. :clem:

*Grofit

I'd love to have a Mios, but only for display. One wrong swing and I could snap my neck off. Probably too heavy for me as well.

i want the Warframes. since it was a originaly intended as a weapon by orokin to fight sentience.....

here are the perks in real life.....

ivara....pick pocket and invisibility......

nyx mind control.... think of the posibility....

limbo banish...make money through magic performance...

hydroids tentacles.............................................................................

volt speed.....i win races......

nova anti matter....yes anti matters worth millions...

loki....teleport and decoy.....very use full for lot's of stuff....

20 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Why is the opticor such a popular choice? It was the first gun I thought of too... Yet it's not popular in game.

Because everyone wants to be Iron man?  Just don't know where anyone would find any ammo for it or if they could lift it. Lulz

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

5 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Why is the opticor such a popular choice? It was the first gun I thought of too... Yet it's not popular in game.

Its the embodiment of a BFG. Big but still good to pick up and shoots LAZORS!! It also feels really satisfying to fire... untill you see the actual damage you have done as the enemy survived because of armor... or during charging a random braindead macro spammer whips past and its over before the laser even fires.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Because everyone wants to be Iron man lol ..but doubtful anyone in this thread could lift it tho. 

eh, it probably ways 50lbs tops.  that's not so terrible.

personally, as much as i hate the weapon in-game, i'd have to take the simulor, simply because hand-held synthetic singularity technology would be a game changer.