Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Update 20.7.0

[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime: Update 20.7.0

nXgSS3H.jpg

NEW AUGMENTS

Excalibur (Exalted Blade)
Chromatic Blade - Exalted Blade's damage type changes depending on energy color and status chance is increased by 50%. 

Mag (Magnetize)
Magnetized Discharge - Manually detonate Magnetize by recasting on the target. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to become disarmed. 

Chroma (Effigy)
Guided Effigy - Cast and hold to make Effigy move to your aim point. Deals 2000 damage per second to enemies in its path and roars on arrival stunning nearby enemies. 

Volt (Electric Shield)
Transistor Shield - Allies can pick up Electric Shield. 100% of damage absorbed will be added to Volt's Static Discharge. 

Find these new Augments as Syndicate offerings today!

Changes:

• Slightly increased enemy count when you have more Excavators deployed than players to help balance the flow of spawned enemies (mostly experienced in Solo mode).
  • Adjusted the Igaro Syandana positioning on Hydroid to bring it closer to the body.
  • The Matchmaking dropdown is now selectable in the Squad menu while in the Dojo. This enables you to change your matchmaking settings if you're playing Solo and try to invite someone.
  • Changed Fatal Acceleration to allow fitting on all Shotguns since trace-hit shotguns have their falloff altered by projectile speed Mods (this was already happening from Riven drawbacks).
  • Ash’s Fatal Teleport Augment will now only rotate the target so their back is facing you (before would rotate to front or back) since many weapons don't have frontal finishers.

Fixes

• Fixed Frost’s Freeze not doing AoE damage.
  • Fixed a problem with the giant round "Airlock" doors used most commonly found in Corpus Outpost levels; enemies could get stuck on these doors if all players were out of view and parts of the door were put to sleep.
  • Fixed enemies deployed by Condor Dropships in Excavation missions being defensive and fortifying the area they were deployed; these enemies would prevent crucial Power Cell Carrier reinforcements from arriving.
  • Fixed the camera not keeping up with the position of the player while the menu is open, making it difficult to use the menu when falling/moving/flying/not looking back at explosions.
  • Fixed Clients not being able to select a Relic or accept the mission if the Host selects a new Fissure mission while the Client is on the loading screen.
  • Fixed Operator Void Beam damage being framerate dependent.
  • More fixes towards the Sukira Prime Syandana being too floaty.
  • Fixed Oberon’s Smite projectile circling above Defense pods when cast near it.
  • Fixed Oberon's Smite Infusion Augment allowing you to Smite the Defense pod.
  • Fixed being able to avoid getting hit in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
  • Fixed the Oberon Prime shoulder armor remaining by default when equipping the Feyarch Skin.
  • Fixed the right Nidina Leg Plate equipping on the left leg.
  • Fixed the Zaikya Syandana sitting incorrectly on Rhino and Rhino Prime.
  • Fixed Oberon’s shoulder armor appearing black.
  • Fixed the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission reward being lowercase. 
  • Fixed the Ki’Teer Atmos Mask and Greater Lens Blueprint being tradable. 
  • Fixed switching back and forth from the "Uninstalled" to the "Installed" Arcanes tab breaking the Arcane UI. 
  • Fixed a loss of functionality and numerous UI discrepancies when attempting to switch Landing Crafts when in Navigation.
  • Fixed Menu and Squad view sometimes not being visible if you're moving very fast on low framerate systems.
  • Fixed selecting ‘Mods’ on an un-Forma'd weapon with no Mods equipped resulting in the category selection disappearing. 
  • Fixed overlapping text when opening the Clan option from the Navigation menu when not in a Clan. 
  • Fixed Specters not receiving the same Energy regeneration upgrade that the previous Solar Rail Specters did.
  • Fixed a case where Ash’s Fatal Teleport target may move too far away during the casting animation for the finisher to succeed.
  • Fixed a case where some tilesets would block Ash’s Fatal Teleport finishers. 
  • Fixed disarming Corpus Power Carriers resulting in their Provas floating outside of their hands.

Please allow some variation of this to work on the prime energy syandanas (either as before or as new color slot)

Hmm can we pickup the bomb as the efffigy?

1WZzdGf.png

Rest of the redtext... 

B8y38VY.png

Edited by Pegasy

No Herrow/Earth yet? D:

Well, thanks for the regular update anyway I guess.

Big thanks for the intriguing Effigy augment! And even bigger thanks for the Shield augment, the wait is over, Tenno!

transshield.PNG

Omg.

Transistor_THUMB_270h.jpg

Can you please add more slots to favorite colors? It's been requested for years now, it'd make a relevant difference for the fashionframe. Pretty please.

Edited by Raniu

Thanks! But there's something important to be fixed:

Pets. After returning from operator to warframe they have some shields and 0 hp, i.e. dead without a message that they hit 0 hp.

And here are some othere bugs:

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Edited by Noktin

Hey guys, wanna hear a joke?

Oberon's energy economy! (unless you can afford Arcane Energize)

EDIT:

Wanna hear an even bigger joke? Learn to play :D

My Oberon build is solid. I'm speaking on behalf of all the players who can't afford to invest in Arcane Energize and can barely keep his 3 up during the entirety of a high level mission. Yes, you can definitely build him for efficiency, but you sacrifice his 2's duration (which, in end-game, is necessary for its status/knockdown/quick-thinking-stagger immunity) and your flat Armor buff and HPS become lackluster due to the lack of Blind Rage or Transient Fortitude. You rely on those two buffs to tank, say, a Kuva Flood while Rage spoonfeeds you energy. Else, you'll die or QT will activate and you'll lose more energy than you gained. Or your teammates will die because, well, your healing sucks.

If you do manage to fit in a high strength build, you won't be able to do much apart from keep his 3 up. Even with Rage, in lower level missions you won't take enough damage for Rage to compensate for your energy consumption.

I've bought Arcane Energize (Rank 3) and it gives you plenty of freedom in your build to replace efficiency mods with strength/quick thinking/what have you. Oberon is a hybrid Warframe. This freedom promotes and allows for build variety, and should not need to be purchased for thousands of plat, for a HYBRID frame no less.

Also, your joke was bad.

Edited by Jackal_Off

Still no fix for:

• Oberon Prime's back loincloth not behaving properly: 
  • Sukira Prime Syandana's textures appearing too compressed (this should be easy to do for you guys)
  • Oberon Prime's channeling FX missing on his torso's front part (the two white lines before the loincloth on the front).

And I think that'd be it. Thanks for the update! :)

Edited by NightmareT12

That Mag augment should be part of one of Mag's abilities, not a band aid augment.  I can't remember where I saw it but someone suggested making Crush detonate all Magnetize bubbles in range.  That would give Crush some synergy with Magnetize, allow for better control of the explosions, and allow players to build for more than just base duration.

Edited by djternan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Matchmaking dropdown is now selectable in the Squad menu while in the Dojo. This enables you to change your matchmaking settings if you're playing Solo and try to invite someone

Yes! 

Also those augments look great. 

4 minutes ago, Noktin said:

• Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.

It doesn't work either with glaives...I think it's maybe normal, it doesn't work on throwing weapons...