Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Rip off Artists

TenGaugeBoson

Just now, TenGaugeBoson said:

Yes...you are likely right...but I don't have to like it or be quiet about it.

True you don't. But you are kicking up a fuss over a lack of information that it just isn't feasible for DE to log. Not to mention more then happy to criticize others and accuse people of ripping others off in a market you simply don't understand. Thats what I take issue with at least. Its not fair to throw those terms around because you're upset that the Riven market is so unpredictable.

Look Rivens are a cancer on this game.You may be ok with the state of things but I am not. Many many other players also are not.So kicking up a fuss is the only thing option we have and the only thing that will change it.Making a fuss is the only thing that changes anything.Standing up to what is wrong in the world is what is defined as courage.Indifference in the face of injustice is defined as cowardice.This is a minor thing in the scope of the world but if I shut my mouth to this what else in life am I going to shut my mouth up to?

A blind market is an unfair market.

Riven mods are a lottery which means they are a tax.

I will not be silent in the face of taxation without representation.

Some players are rip off artists and others have no idea what they are doing.

Ask for a god roll in the trade chat and you will see players trying to sell you things that doesnt even make sense. Some of them try to convince you that their mod is amazing when it is clearly not.

On the other hand, some TRUE god rolls and their owners know that those rolls are 1 in a million and will charge you a lot. It will depend on you and your pocket if it is worth or not.

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch

2 hours ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

Look Rivens are a cancer on this game.You may be ok with the state of things but I am not. Many many other players also are not.So kicking up a fuss is the only thing option we have and the only thing that will change it.Making a fuss is the only thing that changes anything.Standing up to what is wrong in the world is what is defined as courage.Indifference in the face of injustice is defined as cowardice.This is a minor thing in the scope of the world but if I shut my mouth to this what else in life am I going to shut my mouth up to?

A blind market is an unfair market.

Riven mods are a lottery which means they are a tax.

I will not be silent in the face of taxation without representation.

You really are over dramatising this and making a mountain out a molehill.

But hey, if thats how you choose to see it then best of luck to ya.

4 hours ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

But there is no site I am aware of doing anything with riven mods.

and there will never be, better adapt to current reality

I also keep seeing ppl trying to sell1 good roll, 2 pointless rolls no negative rivens for 1.5k+ If they like to waste their time it's their problem.

Standing up to what is wrong in the world is what is defined as courage.Indifference in the face of injustice is defined as cowardice.This is a minor thing in the scope of the world but if I shut my mouth to this what else in life am I going to shut my mouth up to?

If you were truly as concerned about justice and courage in life, there would be so many endless things in the world to occupy you, it wouldn't even occur to you to spend energy on some meaningless mods in a video game.

Yes...you are likely right...but I don't have to like it or be quiet about it.

wow.. you really are one of those people that just HAS to have the last word in a debate, aren't you?

go on, prove me right, and reply to this, you know you want to...

5 hours ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

It is a blind market. It is a black box market. It is a secret market.

I just looked those up. I don't even think those are real things, unless of course when you say blind market you mean a store that sells accessories for blind people. 

23 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I just looked those up. I don't even think those are real things, unless of course when you say blind market you mean a store that sells accessories for blind people. 

Look up black box derivatives. That should make you sleepy or mad.

It's okay, if your not a whale, then you're not the target customer. Deal with it. No one has to sell low to you if they can hold out and sell a Riven for an enormous price. You don't need then anyway.

Dont hate.

Edited by Hypernaut1

7 hours ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

Here they all come.

"Its a free market dude, if you don't want it don't buy it. "   

No

It is a blind market. It is a black box market. It is a secret market.

Without market data this is anarchy and leads us to the evils of human behavior.

sound like some bible junkie or something or on your way to priest hood.

Cant put a target price on rivens they're way to RNG orientated, people are free to price things the way they want to and if I'm not mistaken it's a free world. If you don't want to buy rivens farm Kuva and roll your own and stop whining.

7 hours ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

1st of all I am not your buddy.

2nd of all most people don't have time to do all that 3rd party nonsense.

3rd. You very clearly are feeling guilty because you have been scamming people at every opportunity.

4th I am sure this behavior is representative of your real life character

and #5 this exchange is over..

Interesting to see OP attack the character of his debater instead of debating the points he has brought up. Makes your argument so much better.

There are without a doubt, rip off artists out there destroying good faith, but hey, if you are stupid enough to buy at those prices then that there is a perfect example of natural selection.

I always do research on prices first.  Consult forums and the like, there is also a site dedicated to it but i cant recall the name.  After 15 mins I am pretty confident i know the mean price and i bid for and sell accordingly.

Please do research and ask questions before jumping into a purchase just because you really want it.  This is poor behavior and WILL ruin the economy in Warframe.

there is nothing wrong with riven prices.. prices are made based on supply and demand in all markets. If people are selling their rivens for 2k after months of them being out then there is obviously demand enough to justify it. If there wasn't demand enough then nobody would be selling them for that price.