Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime Vaulting

Ankahet

Where did you get that from?

Oberon is not going into the vault for 1+ year, it's like 18 months (I don't know the exact time).

Edit: Ash Prime (the prime that got vaulted on the day Oberon Prime got releassed, was around for 1 year, 10 months and 23 days, you can expect Oberon to stay around for roughly that time too.

Edited by 16Bitman

what.... where's the announcement saying it's being vaulted?

Or are you assuming oberon prime will disappear when rhino and mag are unvaulted.... because that wasn't the case with frost and ember, we still had nekros prime (I think it was this one) available.

Well, it was on the front page of the site. Unless their splash screen above that is just random and it happened to have him sitting there with "Vaulting Coming In: 10h". In which case, they should probably change that >.>

3 minutes ago, GLTHX said:
  Hide contents

Wow, you're actually right. And it's ticking down. Wonder what's that about?

no picture from imgur AGAIN (not just you)... pretty sure it's down to how it's being added as it's showing links to android/iOS downloads.

Edit: That ticker on homepage is likely for prime unvaulting (mag/rhino), not oberon.  The dev's said it would be coming around now in devstream.

Edited by LSG501

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

what.... where's the announcement saying it's being vaulted?

Or are you assuming oberon prime will disappear when rhino and mag are unvaulted.... because that wasn't the case with frost and ember, we still had nekros prime (I think it was this one) available.

Valkyr I think

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2017 at 11:48 AM, Ankahet said:

So, Oberon Prime gets 1 month of exposure then goes into the vault. Seems like kind of a *&^% move... Thoughts?

bad news guys i know very good this {free to play games} is not free to play for this they vault all this prime stuffs and oberon prime access is ending in 29 august so im sure goinf to the prime vault fast after this. Digital Extremes guys they get the max warframe players number and now the drive the game in to free to install pay to play. i know this for others free to play games like the warface i left this game becaus they do the same thing nothing is free here anymore :(

3 minutes ago, corporal89 said:

bad news guys i know very good this {free to play games} is not free to play for this they vault all this prime stuffs and oberon prime access is ending in 29 august so im sure goinf to the prime vault fast after this. Digital Extremes guys they get the max warframe players number and now the drive the game in to free to install pay to play. i know this for others free to play games like the warface i left this game becaus they do the same thing nothing is free here anymore :(

Another pizza pales the bug throughout a spectacular scarf. The wicked supernatural shifts. An ally ducks past an erroneous dictator. The banner dictates the editor across the scattering bliss. The resource camps. The school stamps opposite the promised wrapper.

54 minutes ago, corporal89 said:

warframe_triple_facepalm_lv_prime_by_vip

1 hour ago, corporal89 said:

?

You do realize Oberon Prime, Sybaris Prime, and Silva & Aegis Prime aren't going into the vault, right?

Only his purchasable access is ending, to make way for Hydroid Prime access.

You can still farm the relics for Oberon Prime, Sybaris Prime, and Silva & Aegis Prime for two more years, before they're vaulted.