Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Saske When I enter a public mission takes me out before entering the mission the screen goes black when I lose the connection with the host help with that and I also consume lots of ram 1,200mb per mission

Edited by OscargamersB

@[DE]Saske Just encountered a bug with Harrow that completely breaks his 3rd skill.

I was playing a Grineer defense mission on Mars and was attempting to use his 3rd skill for the first time. It somehow channeled endlessly(there was no way to interrupt the channeling) until it had drained all of my energy without even providing the buff, even though I clearly saw it charging up. For the 5 waves I played I kept gathering energy orbs and trying his 3rd over and over with the same result every time.

Oh and I don't know if it's important, but I use a controller.

3 hours ago, Defourd said:

knell have som BUGs...

like some.... infinity fire or infinity reloading motions or etc....(infinity melee attack with glaves and infinity charge with glave - even already thrown!)

and... scourge got corrupted buff, it's fire rate is very highly increase!!

Second'ed for @[DE]Saske - Seems when I am dual wielding with thrown, my first headshot puts me in an infinite loop of rapid fire / no ammo consumption with no time limit and stays until I switch weapons, throw my melee, or sometimes resets when I get a third headshot in a row.  Also, void missions keep having mobs stuck in ceilings (maybe getting chained by Harrow up in there when spawning - only seems to happen when I'm engaged... may also be when too many enemies are close together and attempting to chain?) - very annoying when it is an Ancient Healer and nothing wants to die!

@[DE]Saske  [WAR-1325572] Game crashes when i try to start Conclave PVP game, Game crashes whenever i die in PVP/PVE. This problem happend to Several people already. Fix this pls, we cant play the game. 

Also theres a strange bug, you literally cant move/type/press any keys (only ESC) in PVP game untill someone kills you, after someone killed you can move. please fix it. (that happend literally to everyone ingame) 

And yes, i verified game cache + even reinstalled the game. Still crashes. Crashes started after todays hotfix/update.

Edited by Aimlet
ecksde

My game has been crashing multiple times every day since the update, no idea what's been causing it, also sound has been bugging out lately (I don't hear all sounds that I should be hearing, music suddenly stops and abilities don't make sounds anymore, etc)

Edited by Tcorn

Hello,

I was doing the new defection mission, we noticed the kavor were running into the walls a lot. I made a video showing the weird behavior we noticed.

The Kavor were running in the same corner everytime, and eventually they managed to glitch through it to the other side. Also took pictures of where sometimes the kavor would run into walls.

Screenshots will be submitted to support for the metadata information.

Edit: Submitted support ticket #869139 containing the screenshots.

CC @[DE]Saske

Edited by vaur06

In two seperate defense missions today 1. Spear, Mars 2. Io, Jupiter - all or some enemies would stay put in their spawn locations. We simply ran to the spawns and mowed them down - they also didn't react to us at all or try to shoot us when they were stuck. 

On 2017. 06. 29. at 6:15 AM, phpsena said:

The loading screen when joining/leaving/ending a multiplayer game is getting stuck, only resuming progression after 10-15 seconds, but making the connection fail (when joining). On solo game, it stucks for less time.

It was not happening before deploying U21.

I have the exact same problem

On 29/06/2017 at 2:58 PM, groznez said:

"Cephalon Fragment markers no longer appear if you have completed the Codex Entry or if you have scanned it in that mission, unless you're the initial marker. "

Bug 4:

Change above doesn't seem to work currently, unless I'm misunderstanding what it means. This happened during first sortie mission (LUA Stöfler exterminate) today. After I joined sortie mission already in progress I was surprised to see marker point towards Cephalon Fragment even though I've scanned all of them for LUA. I even checked and the scanner told me that the codex entry is complete. The marker might have been visible because it was placed before I joined the mission. Just in case it is not obvious I didn't mark said Cephalon Fragment.

@[DE]Saske    Expanding on the above, I believe what we're getting is the exact reverse of the intended result; markers on collected fragments, and none on ones we need.
I've been playing various invasions this evening, and I'm only getting markers for fragments in planet entries I've *completed*, and have found one fragment on an incomplete planet by accident as it *didn't* have a marker, which is when I realised there was a problem.

Just a small bug where if you're using the Zarr and you have the Affinity Challenge called Rifleman where you need to get 30 kills with a primary weapon. It does not count the kills from the Zarr for the challenge.

PS. Hotfix inbound maybe that will have the fix.

Edit: Was not stated in the hotfix 21.0.3

Edited by Riffwood

On 6/29/2017 at 10:27 AM, NiceShadow said:

With the new update I am no able to play a normal game with any one. I always loose connection with the host when I am inside the game for no reason. I though it was my internet, but I went play another fps and I had no problem or lag with their servers. My Internet speed is 8 Mb/s so I don't know why I can't join a game, but I can play solo or even host a game with people inside without any problem. With the new update I just can't join an actual game without being kick by the host because I "Lost Connection". I tried multiple times and different games without success. Also, with the new update when I join a game I have a black screen of 30 seconds or more for no reason and I still did not receive my Mask.

This is happening to me as well, even after Hotfix 21.0.3.

@[DE]Saske

I found a bug with the Staticor, it doesn't automatically reload after its magazine hits 0, instead it lets you continue shooting infinitely, but does no damage while the magazine is at 0. So you have to reload manually, which isn't hard, but at first I thought that the Staticor just didn't do any damage since the update.

@[DE]Saske Some more bugs.

Jumping on a zipline while channeling Harrow's Thurible makes the buff not trigger when reactivated.

Also, the channeling indicator for Thurible does not appear on the ability bar, and interestingly, I was able to quick melee during channeling, but only in one particular game where I had the Mios equipped. 

Melee in dual wield mode (Glaive + single pistol) appears to "queue" inputs - which ends up being very unpleasant when you end up flinging your Glaive around long after that Butcher died and you want to shoot that Heavy Gunner.

The bug I've come across is I'd died 4 times, each time my game crashed, BUT I could always log on and play again, this time I can't log on. I did ONCE but I couldn't control my character or esc. Now whenever I launch WF it takes me to the sign up website. I can't click on the client either because the same thing happens. Just me??

I'm not sure if it has been reported, but using the quick menu (Alerts, sorties, etc) and swapping some tabs around can lock the whole UI. Worst thing, is that it's a recurring bug that comes and goes in Update cycles :(

Edited by NightmareT12