Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U21] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

glaives seem to be bugged, often times the player will perform attack animations with glaive type weapons even long after we have stopped pressing "E". While it is possible to move in a specified direction albiet with some difficulty, and slower due to the attack animations, there doesnt seem to be any way to break the extra combos being performed essentially locking your character into doing them as seen in the following youtube video 

@[DE]Saske

19 minutes ago, YandereWaifu said:

glaives seem to be bugged, often times the player will perform attack animations with glaive type weapons even long after we have stopped pressing "E". While it is possible to move in a specified direction albiet with some difficulty, and slower due to the attack animations, there doesnt seem to be any way to break the extra combos being performed essentially locking your character into doing them as seen in the following youtube video 

@[DE]Saske

The 'continuing to attack', even when nothing there, after pressing e multiple times in quick succession has been an issue for ages and it's not just restricted to glaives.  What's seems to be happening is the game is still registering all the key strokes that have happened since you started attacking but not taking into account that theres no more enemies.  So say for example you stab e 20 times in quick succession, game registers 20 presses of e, so does the required attacks/combos etc at their set time duration and just carries on until it's done 20 attacks even if nothings there.  DE basically needs to add in an 'if no enemies present stop attacking' command into the melee code.

When in the Simulacrum and using the Arsenal, I have received both of the following outcomes after attempting to change the mods on a melee weapon or warframe.  Immediately after I press escape and receive the two images below.  The UI is completed locked out and I have to end the game via Task Manager.

Completed the quest on Friday (GMT +5) and still haven't received any meele riven. I still have 2 riven slots left.

@[DE]Saske

Harrow's Thurible does not properly end if using the "use selected power" keybind (referred to as SP from here on). Using SP at all after beginning the "drain" portion of Thurible (where the energy restored on kill counts up) will nullify the ability and result in no cast and missing energy.

What currently works:

• 3 then 3 = Successful Cast
  • SP then 3 = Successful Cast

What does not work (the reported bug):

• 3 then SP = Begins Drain, No Effect
  • SP then SP = Begins Drain, No Effect
  • 3 then SP then 3 = Begins Drain, Stops Drain, No Cast
  • SP then SP then 3 = Begins Drain, Stops Drain, No Cast
Edited by inelegantOdyssey

On 6/29/2017 at 11:00 PM, DeathReaper66613 said:

Eris Akkad. Occasionally enemies do not spawn to progress the mission trapping you on a random wave forcing a mission abort,

Have you checked everywhere in the map for stuck enemies?

4 hours ago, MMMTheGamer said:

Completed the quest on Friday (GMT +5) and still haven't received any meele riven. I still have 2 riven slots left.

You'll only get a riven if you bought harrow with plat prior to starting the quest....

58 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

You'll only get a riven if you bought harrow with plat prior to starting the quest....

Thanks mate. I forgot what the post said about riven reward. Read it again to realize this fact.

@[DE]Saske

The Steam Achievement update really messed up my achievements. No achievements are triggering for me anymore. For example 'Polarize This' and 'Polarize That'. I have them in the game and even used 3 forma on Rhino Prime after the update but it isn't unlocked on steam. Four of the 'Kill Boss...' achievements did not unlock on steam even though I have them in the game as well. There are more that I have in the game but don't have on Steam.

In game > 162 out of 172 > 7 of which are Mastery Ranks

In Steam > 128 out of 161 > 7 of which are Mastery Ranks. Before the update, I had all the achievements but the mastery ranks 24 through 30.

Edited by Chaos.Blades

@[DE]Saske I've made a list of many bugs I have found for a while now

- Cephalon Suda is missing some of her cubes since the Update

jl8ptpS.jpg

- Scorch and Kuva Scorch units use the Ignis one-handed like a pistol and the fire jet is waving around like a Hyekka Master's instead of being straight-shooting like before, which doesn't match the way they deal damage (Hyekka Masters spray around the flames, while the Scorches fire it like a hose) . Also pls note that the Scorch helmet textures are broken and misaligned for a few months now.

Nba3NAz.jpg

- Loki Prime's geometry clips through some Syandannas like in the image below ever since the Prime Parts toggle was implemented. In this case, the Syandanna attachment point is from Loki while the geometry is from Loki Prime (because I am using the Immortal Skin) so the geometry clips through the cape:

BEDjnWE.jpg

The Prime Loki has a "hump" on his back that regular Loki does not. When using the Prime Skin, this is where Syandannas attach, but if we use Immortal Skin on a Loki Prime the prime parts (including the hump) are preserved, but the attachment point for the Syandanna moves up (to where it is on regular Loki), making the hump clip through.

- Invisibility effects from both Warframe Powers and Ghost/Huras companions sometimes "stick" to Primary weapons sometimes and makes them look like this

yDrwNkv.jpg

EJUfKXU.jpg

- Cephalon Suda has a pixelated texture both in her Relay enclave and in the Octavia Quest:

Kj8qDWs.jpg

@[DE]Saske i dissolved like five to four hundred mods and got 0 endo. dissolving a smaller amount of mods definitely still gives me endo but I'm not about to try to dissolve another 500 mods and get no endo. sorry I can't give you any more information sadly );

Edited by EVILDUDE10
forgot to add the tag

@[DE]Saske After a host migration,  doors on the defection mission (Neptune) are loked-down (ie, yellow) with no console to override. The Kavor cannot pathfind to the next objective, and loiter around the medi-tower. This makes the mission uncompletable. Screenshot Available, but i cant seem to upload. 

(intended to double post) @[DE]Saske

now that i can't use glaive (equipping melee) as a client (not as host, notice that i'm number 4)

4564895981.jpg

iirc, it happened by only bringing single sidearm and glaive, then join public squad, you'll see the frame will equip the sidearm and the melee. but when i want to equip the glaive itself, it didn't show the stance name as well (look at bottom right of the screen), which resulted in slide attacks everytime i press e button to attack

Is anybody else having problems with the Naramon Focus' Shadow Step? Probably is because of the new coloring, but since the Harrow update the Shadow Step ability is not working anymore, the ability supposedly "grants 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 seconds of invisibility when inflicting critical damage with a melee weapon for the duration of the mission" (in game description) but right now is not working at all, with any of the crits (regardless if the hit marks yellow, orange or red)...

Ever since CoH update I get a bug where going to the Invasion drop down menu freezes the map and I have to hit esc>menu>arsenal in order to get out of it. That and the matchmaking on sorties has become difficult (have to wait for ages to get teammates - could be server related as my connection isn't having any problems) along with this bug where after I complete a sortie I have to quit and reload the game every time to play the next one.

@[DE]Saske I have noticed an animation problem with the Burston Prime when it is equipped with the Burston Solstice skin, ever since the skin (which I really love and was excited for, as I love the Burston prime) was released. I have made the following series of screenshots to illustrate it. Simply put, the weapon uses the Burston Prime animation for reloading (through-the-stock), but the regular Burston is reloaded differently (under-the-barrel). The two different animations and weapon geometries clash, creating a messy visual bug. Pictures follow.

- Before the first reload, there is a regular Burston clip under the barrel. Notice also the hand clipping through the weapon geometry, because Burston and Burston Prime are held in different ways (and basically the warframe is using the B.Prime holding position even though the model is of regular B.) due to their different model geometries.

6Z9zhts.jpg

- Reloading makes the underbarrel (regular Burston) clip vanish, and the frame inserts a new one into the stock ofthe weapon (as is done with B. Prime). I would say this makes no visual sense, and it also causes a visual bug after the reload.

i13pCwA.jpg

- Also note that the B.Prime clip that goes into the stock has attached to it a regular Burston clip.

EHYsLTR.jpg

- Once the first reloading animation finishes, and for the rest of the mission as far as I can tell, the gun looks like this. The underbarrel clip is missing and instead, it's attached to the stock of the gun. Also, the hand continues to clip through the geometry of the weapon.

E2vFdqw.jpg

I think the Burston Prime (and several other weapons whose Prime variants have animations different from their regular ones, such as Latron Prime - which I have nottried because I don't have a Latron skin ) should be looked at. Changing the skin of the weapon should also change the animation and hand positioning of said weapon for visual consistency and to avoid clipping.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by LordPreda

@[DE]Saske Translated for the french player Eclerarius:

Hello developers of Warframe! I'm Eclerarius, a player of the sublime game Warframe! I noticed lighting bugs on doors, they appeared with the Update that remastered Earth & introduced Harrow.

So, here are the lighting bugs that I managed to catch up on Earth & other planets:

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-27-1-1499090242-img-1683.jpg

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-27-1-1499090214-img-1684.jpg

https://www.noelshack.com/2017-27-1-1499090258-img-1686.jpg

Also another bug on a planet (map Mariana on Earth), where the dead-zones were misplaced & are glitched (we can go out of the regular map and walk freely out and under it just by falling into the hole shown here:)

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/27/1/1499090223-img-1685.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality , I hope it'll still help you a bit!

Please continue, you're awesome, and this game still evolve after so many years, as we can see with this recent update! Good luck for the future!

getting stuck on the starmap after minimizing the chat window , it happened already several times i was in the starmap with all the planets and it gets stuck there, i can click the nodes and join missions, exit but then nothing work i can't leave that page, zoom out won't work and i gotta ALT F4, it always happened while i was chatting and then clicked to minimize and while i was looking at the planet map.