Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] Man In The Wall

Ethatre

I never saw him after finishing the mission (and didn't see even then, just heard Hey kiddo)

Started doing Kuva farming and right after I got him spawn again. Heard just 'Hey kiddo' but I still couldn't see him anywhere, even though I checked the usual spots.

Guess I'm just blind.

Hey, just logged in to teamspeak today and my friend was pretty scared. he explained about some girl in his ship sitting in some places sometimes and she just dissapears?

WTF? XD

2d1o2ac.jpg

2i28k9g.jpg

24lpttu.jpg

Edited by Tobbhert

8 minutes ago, Beggining said:

These kinds of thread still pop up, huh? XD

H E Y K I D D O

Well, it's only been two weeks. There are still some people who might just played Chains of Harrow last night.

It's still amusing to see, so no harm done, right?

27 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Chains of harrow... again...

Honestly, I love it when DE does things like the second dream transmission and the Harrow thing but boy howdy do i not enjoy the thread spam that continues almost years later after the fact.

I think the Chains of Harrow thing is reasonable at this point, but I bet threads about it are going to keep popping up by this time next year.

7 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Honestly, I love it when DE does things like the second dream transmission and the Harrow thing but boy howdy do i not enjoy the thread spam that continues almost years later after the fact.

I think the Chains of Harrow thing is reasonable at this point, but I bet threads about it are going to keep popping up by this time next year.

Yeah, that's what I think too.

2 minutes ago, Bravely_Casual said:

I got the "Hey, Kiddo" line when I walked back to my ship, but I never see the Operator around the ship. Any guess why?

He's hidding somewhere, on the front board or at the radio.

EDIT: Damn guys there's forums about that everywhere, stop asking questions that already have anwsers.

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

12 minutes ago, Bravely_Casual said:

On a side note, sometimes I get this wierd red text across my loading screen? Any idea what that's about? And what's with this gross pink thin on my neck? Is DE gunna make a cure or something for it?

The room with the infested tissue at the door, there is a chair in that room that can remove the cyst from that warframe for ever, so they cant get reinfected.

Edit: It only opens when its fully grown (you can see a hair thing growing out of it)

Edited by Aeon66

4 minutes ago, Bravely_Casual said:

On a side note, sometimes I get this wierd red text across my loading screen? Any idea what that's about? And what's with this gross pink thin on my neck? Is DE gunna make a cure or something for it?

Red text: Second Dream teaser

Cyst: wait a few days and go to the infested door

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

Just now, Bravely_Casual said:

Old teaser for the second Dream, transaltion is about the transference and all.

To OP, mark this as Spoiler maybe, since its Quest related.

2 hours ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Nothing ever popped up in my Liset, is this a thing that happens every now and then or only after finishing the Harrow quest? I was probably completely blind and didn't even notice it once I finished the quest <w<

It happens right after finishing the quest and then it an happen at random after that.