Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon [2017]: content thread

Shafilp

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

ive already planned to main him xD , but i dont know im a bit worried on the sacrifice part 

i want the bird D: 

why is that? for sacrifice part? its remind me of Stars wars if i gotta giveup as jedi and turn myself into darth side cause im corrupted or something there's gotta be behind the reason for "sacifice" im hearing from others forums theory if thats case for umbra were corrupted tenno as he sacrifice for reason, to me that make more sense but we'll see.

8 minutes ago, Devonlucky said:

why is that? for sacrifice part? its remind me of Stars wars if i gotta giveup as jedi and turn myself into darth side cause im corrupted or something there's gotta be behind the reason for "sacifice" im hearing from others forums theory if thats case for umbra were corrupted tenno as he sacrifice for reason, to me that make more sense but we'll see.

because i may like my edgy enss but im max good xD

It all looks pretty good.

Hydroid looks astounding  and will be a day one buy for me most likely if the weapons are solid.

Not sure about much else.. The open world stuff looks good, is a gutsy step up and the arch/shark wing iteration is exactly what I wanted. Remains to be seen how it's implemented and when though...

It didn't look pre-rendered so I am assuming it's in alpha/closed beta state which leaves me wondering what solution will be in place for hosting.

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

That doesn't matter as much as you think it does.

Just saying.

And what you said doesn't matter as much as you think it does. Next to zero prime frames were released with primed versions of the weapons they came out with. Why should it be different for Hydroid.

Have to say, unrelated to the above, I am bummed it's not Nami Solo, we need a prime machete and its good already. 

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

yeah but it's been a few primes since then, and his armor at least was kinda meh. I have all that stuff, and his armor is not that used by me. His syandana is great, but meh on the other stuff :P

I have to kindly DISAGREE! I think the Acanthus Prime armor is better than the Targis armor! And Uru was definitely AMAZING! First prime accessories I bought without a second thought. 

1 hour ago, Devonlucky said:

They said months ago the Umbra quest will dive into the Warframe mythology/backstory. If anyone had to sacrifice anything it was the Warframes themselves.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RevenantRequiem said:

And what you said doesn't matter as much as you think it does. Next to zero prime frames were released with primed versions of the weapons they came out with. Why should it be different for Hydroid.

Have to say, unrelated to the above, I am bummed it's not Nami Solo, we need a prime machete and its good already. 

Clearly much more than you realize then. It matters because they pretty much asked what the Attica had to do with Hydroid. I explained why.

'Why should it be different for Hydroid?' Funny, has it not been different for Hydroid then or am I imagining things?

Also, zero actually means zero.

Edited by Valiant

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Wait, this was just a con thing? Oh thank god, I thought they were going to allow some azzhat wreck people's games in the actual game.

Edgelords unite.

I do agree though. This isn't Dark Souls and if people dislike PvP so much as they do in this community, why on earth would they want this form of PvP instead?

4 minutes ago, Z-Gradt said:

Let's let players play as the Stalker and force PVP on people who don't care for it! Let's let them murder defense targets and interact with data cells.

What could go wrong!

Well obviously if this were to become a real thing they would balance it accordingly. Plus you can play invite only or solo if you don't want this to happen.

23 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Edgelords unite.

I do agree though. This isn't Dark Souls and if people dislike PvP so much as they do in this community, why on earth would they want this form of PvP instead?

Honestly I don't mind Stalker and other hunters as a random Feature because by the end of the day it's PvE, but if it's a player there just to ruin my day (which sadly in the video it was devolving into not to play as the stalker but to make people fail their mission and ruin their day, Stalker at least does his job as he should instead of trying to troll people) then I don't want it, because if I wanted to be frustrated and have my day ruined by other players I'd be playing PvP, not a PvE game, and there's plenty of good games out there that I dropped because I just lose all enjoyment in PvP games after a couple of hours, and that's not even close to just spawn on someone's mission and completely ruin it for them and then turn a decent feature that just has a couple of AI issues into a feature purely based on frustration.

And now I see why the Second Dream intro is now bugged and has 2 War in the room, because they added a second sword to make this work.

Well obviously if this were to become a real thing they would balance it accordingly. Plus you can play invite only or solo if you don't want this to happen.

That still wouldn't be enough and would still ruin the game for others. Public matching should still work fine and block that feature away if players so chose to. Forcing people to invite only or solo isn't the way (for me for example it would force me to ALWAYS play solo because I use public matching to play in squads, with other people, it would entirely ruin the game for me without an opt out button).

Want to be harassed? Have the option turned on and the player using Stalker can only affect the target, done.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)freakytiki3 said:

I did not care for Oberon Prime's skin but Hydroid Prime is one that I think really looks good!!:community:

That is what ive been trying to say. they did not care about Oberon Primes looks.