Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

Just now, Sziklamester said:

That is still not a strong point for me to do anything with the operators. Because they are not totally turnable so I cannot turn off or on depending when I wish and I really not want to bother with them and listening the teens quotes all day. Only if it will be possible then may be I do a try to the quests otherwise I can handle almost every enemy.

you can turn then off tho

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

For only one item I don't want to finish the quest and bother with the operators at all. 

The only who will be limiting being able to play the content avalible is yourself at this point.

Currently we don't know how they will implement the new area but I guess they can do without any special requirements. Like how nightmare missions can be played by the new players too if they once finished a full planet.

Like: lets ignore chapters X to Y of a book because I dont like what is there and go on without context and explanation as to what is happening.

2 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

That is still not a strong point for me to do anything with the operators. Because they are not totally turnable so I cannot turn off or on depending when I wish and I really not want to bother with them and listening the teens quotes all day. Only if it will be possible then may be I do a try to the quests otherwise I can handle almost every enemy.

You are taking things too personally for something that is just a game.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

The only who will be limiting being able to play the content avalible is yourself at this point.

Like: lets ignore chapters X to Y of a book because I dont like what is there and go on without context and explanation as to what is happening.

You are taking things too personally for something that is just a game.

Nope but if you play a game and have to meet with annoying parts or missions like interception or new raids then you avoid them if possible. I like those games where everything is optional and not force you to do something because that is a bad design if you need to do something because linked to a progression. It is not really a personalization but I don't like this part of the game so why I should do and why I need to leave a game just because I don't like one part? I don't see my benefits to finish it and not really want bear with it.

Game also a time eater hobby and if something spoil it or ruin it for you then you try to focus on the best parts that you like.

Totally? Also the focus system is not finished yet in my best knows. Which one is worth a time and which doesn't?

there is an option in the settings to mute operators.

this will stop any operator transmission during missions (except when absolutely neccessary for context during a quest and only during a quest)

so basically the operator turns into a vegetable in the back of your orbiter that you can easily ignore.

Focus does need some work. currently Zenurik is op due to energy regeneration and another one (can*t remember the name) is op because you go invisible with every melee crit

Just now, Helch0rn said:

this will stop any operator transmission during missions (except when absolutely neccessary for context during a quest and only during a quest)

so basically the operator turns into a vegetable in the back of your orbiter that you can easily ignore.

Focus does need some work. currently Zenurik is op due to energy regeneration and another one (can*t remember the name) is op because you go invisible with every melee crit

Naramon?

Nope but if you play a game and have to meet with annoying parts or missions like interception or new raids then you avoid them if possible. I like those games where everything is optional and not force you to do something because that is a bad design if you need to do something because linked to a progression. It is not really a personalization but I don't like this part of the game so why I should do and why I need to leave a game just because I don't like one part? I don't see my benefits to finish it and not really want bear with it.

Game also a time eater hobby and if something spoil it or ruin it for you then you try to focus on the best parts that you like.

Ok then, since most of everything DE does now require the Operators and you dont want to progress... Go ahead, its your choice. I hope you have your fun at least.

24 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

For only one item I don't want to finish the quest and bother with the operators at all. 

Do you just purchase the Frames that you obtain (aka just their BP's nowadays because DE has slimy tendencies) from quests after TWW?

8 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

Naramon is brokenly OP Zenurik isn't.

At best you get 4 energy a second, but a Energy Leech unit can kill most of that just by being alive with Zenurik.(And it doesn't work with channelled skills like WoF)

Naramon you are invisible whenever you crit, boosts your crit chance and it can't be nullified. So you get finisher damage since enemies won't know you are there.

Just now, Lanieu said:

Do you just purchase the Frames that you obtain (aka just their BP's nowadays because DE has slimy tendencies) from quests after TWW?

Most of them which have special requirements yep but the older frames which no needed the major quest I obtained already. Also I have enough money to buy a frame if I wish if not want to try I don't buy it.

36 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

But we ain't you

Yeah, well this attitude doesn't do much either.

If your pc is not good enough to run the game... then it sucks. DE probably consider lower end machines, but they can't keep optimizing the game for toasters.

Guess what, a few years ago I had a potato notebook, which struggled running Warframe. It was playable, but unenjoyable. So I did not played with it, though I really wanted to.

Sometimes you have to acknowledge, that your pc is not good, and you have to upgrade it, or buy a new one. And save the money for an upgrade, if it's really that important to you to play the game.

I'm a broke @ss student, but even I could save some money to buy a new pc, while I also have to pay for the rent/food/public transport/school etc. It took years, but it's not impossible.

1 hour ago, NuttiKrust said:

Wider audience = more players. More players = more possible income.

When your game is a F2P, you need to tap into as many avenues as possible.

It's true that more players equals more possible income but if you're playing the game on 10 year old hardware, it's usually due to not having much disposable income, say for a newer pc, which by definition means the same person is not likely to pay much if any out on plat/prime access. 

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Oh my... another tread being attacked by elitist a-hole(s).

It isn't about being elitist, it's about being realistic about what the min requirements for the game are, the current requirements being used are out of date and need updating because lets be realistic, using 10 year hardware and an os that is no longer supported by Microsoft is clearly going to struggle with modern games like warframe.... not to mention the issues other players get when toasters (as we affectionately call them) become host (need option to stop that if nothing else DE). 

At the end of the day ALL hardware comes to a point where it can't play the 'latest' games, I know my 10 year old rig won't play warframe smoothly (if at all) but will play some of the older games I have access to quite happily.... so thats what I use it for, rather than trying to get it to play a game that it isn't strong enough to play smoothly. 

Edited by LSG501

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:

LOL.

No dude, I got wife, kid, work, payment. I pay my taxes, rent, everything... I can afford a decent PC to play 4 years old game.

And yet for some reason you haven't figured out that some people might not have the disposable income you do; so they have to make do with what they have? :shocked:

2 hours ago, chaosmatcher64 said:

So once PoE comes out, what happens to the normal missions? Wouldn't players be more inclined to go explore around the plains than actually playing the game's missions? Unless, there was a way around that and I'm just being dumb.

If you did playe the game skyforge it have some co-op misions in the end boss fight and in some map you have open world with a lot missions. And all style is good in the game and fun 2 playe.... So warframe is not going to be any different

Edited by Vlada91

39 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

It isn't about being elitist, it's about being realistic about what the min requirements for the game are, the current requirements being used are out of date and need updating because lets be realistic, using 10 year hardware and an os that is no longer supported by Microsoft is clearly going to struggle with modern games like warframe.... not to mention the issues other players get when toasters (as we affectionately call them) become host (need option to stop that if nothing else DE). 

At the end of the day ALL hardware comes to a point where it can't play the 'latest' games, I know my 10 year old rig won't play warframe smoothly (if at all) but will play some of the older games I have access to quite happily.... so thats what I use it for, rather than trying to get it to play a game that it isn't strong enough to play smoothly. 

^ Exactly this. You ( low end pc users ) will suffer fps loss no matter how DE optimizes Plains of Eidolon. 

22 minutes ago, kyori said:

I called them that because of their inability to talk nicely. Always insulting, bashing etc.

Some their replies were ignorant or arrogant but your attitude towards them by calling them " elitist a-holes " isnt good either -.-

But they were right about 1 thing , games getting better and demanding. You have to upgrade your PC anyways , can't keep up with toasters forever right ?

I understand your concerns about it , don't worry DE will do their best to give you an optimized PoE. Earth Remaster was a test for new foliage details. It will be optimized soon too. ( an option for disabling foliage could be a good start :D )

Edited by Aeon94