Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon

DonGheddo

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)DJblue5 said:

Okay, did they say anything about console? 

PC will get it first.  Then DE usually take a couple weeks to iron out additional bugs.  Then DE have to pick a cutoff point as to which PC build gets selected for console build cert submission.  Then the four to six week gap between console updates also factors in.

So for instance, if PC gets PoE on say September 28th. 

Consoles wouldn't receive PoE until November 14th, at the earliest.

And the longer PC waits...the longer consoles wait.

38 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

So, what do you guys think about what they showed off today on the devstream?

I'm feeling a lot better about it today, truth be told. I was worried that the whole thing was going to devolve into an endless cycle of fish/mine/hunt Eidolons/repeat. But it looks like they've actually taken a few really big steps towards making the Plains feel alive; that thing they touched on with the flares, calling reinforcements, the radiant quests, the "alerts," and even the Eidolons themselves... It feels like this could actually be really successful. 

26 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

I'm feeling a lot better about it today, truth be told. I was worried that the whole thing was going to devolve into an endless cycle of fish/mine/hunt Eidolons/repeat. But it looks like they've actually taken a few really big steps towards making the Plains feel alive; that thing they touched on with the flares, calling reinforcements, the radiant quests, the "alerts," and even the Eidolons themselves... It feels like this could actually be really successful. 

I think the Plains feel much more active now. I'm satisfied seeing the dynamic missions; now I just hope there's a good variety that is more than just "kill bad guys" and "defend this point." There are still two things I want to see: a variety of vehicles for us to use, and Ostrons in the Plains. That will make the Plains both alive and interactive.