Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

She said NO MORE Excalibur Prime!

kyori

Yep, it was well known to everyone.

If i recall correctly, the main reason is that the founder access comes with a contract which says it will be a one-time exclusive. Basically founders would be able to sue DE if they ever bring it back.

6 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Everyone already knew this like for ages. AGEEES. New player or not they wouldnt even know excal prime existed.

New player: sees Loki P, Ash P, Valkyr P, and so on then wonders if there's an Excalibur P.

Edited by NekroArts

2 minutes ago, Dark5eiD said:

as soon as umbra is released excal p will be a thing of the past im feeling

For some, not all. A substitute will never be the real thing, people will still demand Founder gear be rereleased, whether for mastery or simply possessing.

Or just let the excal prime boundle to everyone who pay money for it then compensate that few founder whom remained here. Much easier than always arguing with poor new players because they doesn't know about the excal story. Always will be questions and peoples always will want it the only true solution is what I said. 

6 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Or just let the excal prime boundle to everyone who pay money for it then compensate that few founder whom remained here. Much easier than always arguing with poor new players because they doesn't know about the excal story. Always will be questions and peoples always will want it the only true solution is what I said. 

compensate the few founders how? by giving them something else everyone else isnt getting recreating the same tension. i say leave it alone, you werent here for founders pack or you didnt buy it. either way you dont get it.

Including WarFrame-CN's Excalibur Umbra Prime, totally Exclusive.

3 hours ago, Dark5eiD said:

as soon as umbra is released excal p will be a thing of the past im feeling

Probably Exclusive to Vor's Prized Void Key.

3 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

DE; No.

That would be a very super selfish :Cash-Grab: move, making this a really weird Public Stunts even against their own Policy.. Rather I think Excalibur is learning toward more Exp if what you mean. And should ONLY reward for Early Founders. 

ALSO: one can color Umbra  to Excal Gold (again, NOT Excalibur U.P.).

3 hours ago, Dark5eiD said:

compensate the few founders how? by giving them something else everyone else isnt getting recreating the same tension. i say leave it alone, you werent here for founders pack or you didnt buy it. either way you dont get it.

Got to make some Space for EXCALIBUR PRIME.

You being one of the Many Excalibur Primes, that is true. And if you were to invest into a Games, I would say those Founders make the right move. Good things should not be ruined. And why am I seeing Quantity vs Quality in this Forum Post?

Edited by DesFrSpace