Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who will get the Glass frame quest?

Xardis

The only 2 other sindicates are Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis (unless Teshin will have his frame quest too, Simaris has Chroma, its very possible that Teshin will have too). I would say this one will go to Arbiters coz if I remember correcly, this frame will make spikes out of glass, and if we know anything about Arbiters, we sure do know that they love their spikes pointy.

Edited by Xardis

Probably Arbiters. They are way more interesting than the Steel Meridians imo, and Meridians already got more spotlights than all the other syndicates. 

I just hope that once they are done with the syndicates, we`ll get back to just releasing a frame into the game without the need of a fancy cinematic quest, a simple one like Atlas's or Mesa's is better.

Edited by aligatorno

It doesn't matter for me... I just want that frame to be tanky melee frame and useful for others... Like Nidus. I know... glass =/= tanky... but this is why I want it. To show others that glass isn't something squishy. Opposite he/she could be just a good CC and DD frame.

I believe the initial teasing was that it would be Steel Meridian's quest frame (from the initial Devstream tease where we had to guess what it was, before we knew it was a Glass-themed frame). Glass might not seem like something the STEEL Meridian would be interested in, but remember: Nidus was the Perrin Sequence's frame, and they have nothing to do with the Infested. the frame doesn't have to match the Syndicate's theme.

either way, I'm not too fussed, looking forward to trying this frame out!

Could be Maroos, she like treasure, and glass is quite ornamental.

Meridian because of the colouring and shape, also "molten glass" seems like something found in a grineer factory.

Hexis,,, glass, transparency, truth, reveal what is hidden.

Darvo? Clem.

2 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

I just want that frame to be tanky melee frame and useful for others

Because we don't have enough tanky melee frames as it is... 

I hope it is an arbiters quest, no idea what it could be about as we know next to nothing about them. 

1 hour ago, INight00 said:

Could be Maroos, she like treasure, and glass is quite ornamental

LOL I like the idea :D

13 minutes ago, DrBorris said:

Because we don't have enough tanky melee frames as it is... 

Point me melee frame that is not tanky... no, Volt does not count.

Her 4th pixie form is affected by melee mods. That's one of the main reason why I mentioned it...

Also, the glass frame... whether or not it is with hexis or meridian, probably wont be melee driven if they mentioned molten glass. Could be a bit like ember and frost put together.

Though it does come with a hammer...

Edited by INight00